Advent Children

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Advent Children

Postby Savior_Sora » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:46 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW TRAILOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRAILER 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/

*faints*

....here...is a....pic for....a....teaser....

-"How do we prove we exist...maybe we don't exist."

-"I feel sorry for the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac...they stay up all night wondering if there is a dog."

-"It's not the fall that kills you...It's the sudden stop at the end."

Savior_Sora

Postby Hephzibah » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:25 am

AAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
XIII Looks SOOOOOO cool! (so do all the characters... this is just the first time I've seen XIII in AC)
Hephzibah

Postby Kisa » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:17 pm

OOOOooo coolness! Is this movie ever gonna come out?!
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Elric_kun » Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:20 pm

*drools at the awesomeness of trailer* cant wait 'till it comes out...*o*
Elric_kun

Postby Hitokiri » Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:07 pm

I may not be a avid FF fan but this looks like a kick-butt movie ::drools at animation and voice acting::
Hitokiri

Postby AngelSakura » Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:23 pm

ACK! Where's the ability to speak Japanese when you need it?!
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Postby Jasdero » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:17 am

@_@ Must.. see.. movie...
× s h i n i e s , y e s ? ×

does it not burn... LIKE THE SUN?!
Jasdero

Postby Street » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:32 am

i can't say I look forward to this movie in the least. I LOVE Final Fantasy 7 but I don't think they should contiue any story's from the Final Fantasy series..... Also I have the worst feeling about this movie. I LOVE the Cloud + Tifa relashionship... I have the strongest feeling that in the end of this movie it's gonna be cloud + aeris.
Street

Postby glitch1501 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:44 am

its gonna be awesome, if its ever released

Glitch's Photostream

He wants them to learn to walk and must therefore take away His hand; and if only the will to walk is really there, He is pleased even with their stumbles.

Healing hands of God have mercy on our unclean souls
once again. Jesus Christ, Light of the World, burning
bright within our hearts forever. Freedom means love
without condition, without beginning or an end. Here's
my heart, let it be forever Yours, only You can make
every new day seem so new.
Every New Day - On Distant Shores - Five Iron Frenzy

Nail pierced hands they run with blood
A splitting brow forced by the thorns
His face is writhing with the pain yet it's comforting to me
Passion - Kutless
:thumb:
glitch1501

Postby RoyalWing » Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:34 am

:eh:

I am speechless!

But I have one useless information. Shinichiro MIKI is supposed to be doing the voice for Sephiroth, he are some of his other roles: Allen Shézar (Escaflowne), Kojirô (Pokémon), Kurz Weber (Full Metal Panic), Asato Tsuzuki (Yami no Matsuei). For those that have seen those series, I guess that is what Sephiroth will sound like. :sweat:
RoyalWing

Postby Savior_Sora » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:35 am

No actually thats really kool...Sorry if I sounded carried away, but it was just so kool :p.

The last little bit when...*only look if you have seen trailor*

[spoiler]Sephiroth is coming towards the screen, the words that are said are of Sephiroth...they are..."私は... 思い出にはならないさ" ("I won't be just a memory.")[/spoiler]

I thought that was kool. I put it up on my MSN name :p.

As far as Release dates?...herm...I heard summer this year for U.S., but you know how that is qith Square and release dates.

And Street they did actually make a sequal to a FF...FFX and FFX-2, but I don't know if thats what you mean.

-"I feel sorry for the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac...they stay up all night wondering if there is a dog."

Savior_Sora

Postby mechana2015 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:31 pm

JAw droppage. Hooah. I am now seriously looking forward to this. Square reallyu is doing a great job on that movie.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby heero yuy 95 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:36 pm

OOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I WANNA SEE IT!!!!!!!!!! *takes deep breath*
Does it have a U.S. release date? If it does, will it be in theatres or will it go straight to dvd?
heero yuy 95

Postby Sephiroth » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:18 pm

WOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! loved the trailer- and YAY! Seph is back!! it's so cool that the voice actor for Kurtz Weber from Full Metal Panic is doing the voice of Sephy!!
Largo (Megatokyo): "Its this thing... and its like, cool... and it does things... cool things!"

Ph34r t3h Cu73 0n3z!
Sephiroth

Postby Savior_Sora » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:50 pm

It's goin straight to DVD as far as my research and the rumors have gone...I'll keep you guys posted...I went down in my updates on this...mainly cuz there wasn't any new stuff lol, but I'll try to keep it up again.

Savior_Sora

Postby CDLviking » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:07 pm

You'd think that as popular as FFVII was in the States they would put it in theaters. I guess they're afraid after The Spirits Within failure.
CDLviking

Postby Gypsy » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:34 pm

I can't wait for this movie to be released ... but I'm also sad because I *just know* that Tifa is either going to die or not get Cloud at the end ... and I don't know which is worse. Oh well, I suppose I should be happy that she has appropriate clothing now, and really like the more motherly role they're giving her as far as taking care of Marlene.

And Yuffie ... *grins* That was the most perfect line for her to say in a trailer. ^_^
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Solid Ronin » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:20 pm

Gypsy wrote:I can't wait for this movie to be released ... but I'm also sad because I *just know* that Tifa is either going to die or not get Cloud at the end ... and I don't know which is worse. Oh well, I suppose I should be happy that she has appropriate clothing now, and really like the more motherly role they're giving her as far as taking care of Marlene.

And Yuffie ... *grins* That was the most perfect line for her to say in a trailer. ^_^

May I ask what that line was?
Solid Ronin

Postby Hephzibah » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:22 pm

something along the lines of 'Who is using my materia'... am I right? Yuffie is cool :grin:
Hephzibah

Postby Gypsy » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:26 am

Talame wrote:something along the lines of 'Who is using my materia'... am I right? Yuffie is cool :grin:

Yes and yup. ^^
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Stephen » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:53 am

I just checked out the site...and I am a bit confused...why
[SPOILER]Why on earth is Zach there....is everyone that died in FF7 dropping in? Sounds like it should be called...Spring Break From The Lifestream![/SPOILER]
Stephen

Postby Shinja » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:17 pm

i think it has flash backs
MATT
Matt blends in - and hates it.

Give me a bike and a road by which to travel.
Shinja

Postby CDLviking » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:59 pm

It looked like that part when he and Cloud were riding in the back of that truck during a flashback in the game, so I would agree that it is probably just a flashback.
CDLviking

Postby Solid Ronin » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:40 pm

Gypsy wrote:I can't wait for this movie to be released ... but I'm also sad because I *just know* that Tifa is either going to die or not get Cloud at the end ... and I don't know which is worse. Oh well, I suppose I should be happy that she has appropriate clothing now, and really like the more motherly role they're giving her as far as taking care of Marlene.

Actually I'd like to See Cloud die...if he's so sad and he's done all he needs to do in his life he should just die and be with Aries in the lifestream.

Although I think I'd cry if Tifa died.
Solid Ronin

Postby Souba » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:05 pm

Shatterheart wrote:I just checked out the site...and I am a bit confused...why
[SPOILER]Why on earth is Zach there....is everyone that died in FF7 dropping in? Sounds like it should be called...Spring Break From The Lifestream![/SPOILER]

Yeah definetly a flashback. Btw love your Gambit gif! :)
God Bless,
Souba
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

[color="RoyalBlue"]We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace[/color]

@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
Souba

Location: Second star to the right and straight on until morning!

Postby RoyalWing » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:18 pm

Ronin of Kirai wrote:Actually I'd like to See Cloud die...if he's so sad and he's done all he needs to do in his life he should just die and be with Aries in the lifestream.

Although I think I'd cry if Tifa died.

No! Cloud Strife needs to be alive to be with Tifa. Tifa would be very sad if Cloud would die.

And Aeris (arrggghhh :mutter: ) would be better if she was finally with Zack.
I am so happy that Zack made a small appearance.. I really like him. He is almost the only character with a clear head and a right heart.
RoyalWing

Postby Stephen » Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:10 pm

Btw love your Gambit gif!

I love your Cloud one. Anywho I hope they are flashbacks. As far as Aeris Cloud and Tifa...I will just enjoy the movie. My personal feelings is that Cloud belongs with Aeries...but if she is well..not breathing. That makes it hard. Should be interesting to see how they take the film.
Stephen

Postby Yojimbo » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:40 am

I got a feeling Cloud's gonna die and be with Aeris in the Lifestream.
"You can't sit on the fence when it comes to Jesus, Satan owns the fence." Mark Cahill

2-151 D Co. Infantry (Air Assault)
Yojimbo

Postby Nate » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:59 am

*Goes off on a tangent* XD

Cloud didn't love Aeris...he couldn't have.

Who did Cloud think he was? Well, he thought he was Zack. Talked like Zack. Acted like Zack. For all intents and purposes, WAS Zack (heck, he didn't even get motion sick UNTIL he remembered who he really was).

Zack and Aeris were dating. So since Cloud thought he was Zack...it's only natural that he would be attracted to Aeris. Since Aeris loved Zack, it's only natural that since Cloud acted JUST like him, she would be attracted to him. She knew it wasn't love, though...she WANTED it to be, leading to her statement in the Gold Saucer.

"Cloud, I want to meet you."
"I'm right here."
"(I know, I know...) What I mean is...I want to meet...you."

She KNEW Cloud wasn't who he said he was, and knew she couldn't love him as he was.

Now, for support of the Cloud/Tifa relationship.

Well, first of all, why did Cloud want to join SOLDIER? He wanted to be noticed by Tifa. She never paid him any attention and he wanted to stand out.

Tifa was prepared to give up her life to look after Cloud when it looked like he would be mentally and physically disabled for life.

During the Lifestream sequence its is implied that he had deep feelings for her he could never express at the time: "......a sealed up secret...... wish......Tender memories......no one can ever know........." A large part of that sequence is devoted to him confessing his desire to be closer to her.

Finally, the way they spend the final night together alone before the assault on the Crater is suggestive of something more than just friendship.

So, if Cloud and Aeris end up together, it would be really, REALLY stupid, not to mention poor Tifa would be left out in the cold.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Gypsy » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:21 pm

kaemmerite wrote:*Goes off on a tangent* XD

Cloud didn't love Aeris...he couldn't have.

Who did Cloud think he was? Well, he thought he was Zack. Talked like Zack. Acted like Zack. For all intents and purposes, WAS Zack (heck, he didn't even get motion sick UNTIL he remembered who he really was).

Zack and Aeris were dating. So since Cloud thought he was Zack...it's only natural that he would be attracted to Aeris. Since Aeris loved Zack, it's only natural that since Cloud acted JUST like him, she would be attracted to him. She knew it wasn't love, though...she WANTED it to be, leading to her statement in the Gold Saucer.

"Cloud, I want to meet you."
"I'm right here."
"(I know, I know...) What I mean is...I want to meet...you."

She KNEW Cloud wasn't who he said he was, and knew she couldn't love him as he was.

Now, for support of the Cloud/Tifa relationship.

Well, first of all, why did Cloud want to join SOLDIER? He wanted to be noticed by Tifa. She never paid him any attention and he wanted to stand out.

Tifa was prepared to give up her life to look after Cloud when it looked like he would be mentally and physically disabled for life.

During the Lifestream sequence its is implied that he had deep feelings for her he could never express at the time: "......a sealed up secret...... wish......Tender memories......no one can ever know........." A large part of that sequence is devoted to him confessing his desire to be closer to her.

Finally, the way they spend the final night together alone before the assault on the Crater is suggestive of something more than just friendship.

So, if Cloud and Aeris end up together, it would be really, REALLY stupid, not to mention poor Tifa would be left out in the cold.

*Cheers wildly* FINALLY! Another rare person who actually paid attention to the whole story rather than a few scenes here and there! :jump:
Gypsy

Next

Return to General Entertainment