Movie anti-trivia!

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Cap'n Nick » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:56 pm

Question 32:

It's actually a comedy about a man who can never remember to turn the gas off. He lights up in the living room and hilarity ensues. Horrible movie. It was funny the first 52 times, but after that, sheesh!
Cap'n Nick

Postby relientkrox » Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:09 pm

really it is a documentary on the new jets that are being made in England...did you see them things actually had sleeping cabins?????

New question: In Finding Nemo.....they travel in the EAC....what does EAC stand for????
relientkrox

Location: Nowheres field in the middle of booneyville.....past the stop sign....

Postby Ssjjvash » Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:23 pm

Question 33::

EAC stands for Evil Aerodynamic Cavalry.
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing left in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!' ...you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Satan, bite the dust!Image

"You are not who your mistakes say you are; you are not the sum of your failures!"---Rev. Billy Miller

Proverbs 18:24
Ssjjvash

Postby Scribs » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:00 pm

32: It is the fictional story of Orvil and Wilbur's Quest to return to Oklahoma from Kitty Hawk. It's conclusion is when teir flyer hits an old man and crashes. Despite the hype surrounding it, the movie inevitably failed.

33: Electric Animal Conveyor
"I concluded from the begining that this would be the end; and I am right, for it is not half over."
-Sir Boyle Roche
Scribs

Postby termyt » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:59 pm

Question 32: What is the plot of the movie "Fly Away Home"?

Three distraught youth's attempt to get a pigeon named "Home" to leave them alone.

Question 33:
EAC - Egad! Another Craft?
termyt

Postby ShiroiHikari » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:25 pm

*rubs hands together* this is a good thread, how did I miss it?

I shall take a crack at it.

Pirates of the Caribbean
Jack Sparrow: "We're all _____ of our ______ here, except for ______, who is, in fact, a ______."
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Cap'n Nick » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:53 pm

Question 33:

EAC: Enormous Aquatic Cow
Cap'n Nick

Postby relientkrox » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:08 pm

Jack Sparrow: "We're all running out of our squeegies here, except for that fella, who is, in fact, a licensed window washer."
(that made no sense whatsoever)
relientkrox

Location: Nowheres field in the middle of booneyville.....past the stop sign....

Postby olorc » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:39 am

Jack Sparrow: "We're all aware of our gender here, except for UC, who is, in fact, a psudonym."
What am I supposed to put here?
Run the race so as not to be disqualified from the prize.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
olorc

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:10 pm

For Question 34:

Jack Sparrow: "We're all ashamed of our names here, except for Jack, who is, in fact, a sparrow."

(That was terrible... :lol: )
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Scribs » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:53 am

Jack Sparrow: "We're all proud of our looks here, except for Orlando Bloom, who is, in fact, a pretty ugly dude."

Question 35: In My Fair Lady, the opening song, sung by Henry Higgins, is "Why Can't the English Learn to ______" What is the name of the song?
"I concluded from the begining that this would be the end; and I am right, for it is not half over."
-Sir Boyle Roche
Scribs

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:26 am

Actually, "My Fair Lady" is a clever play about mathematics, and the opening song is satirical. Hence, it is a trick question, with the actual song title being: "Why Can't the English Learn Two".
uc pseudonym

Postby Ssjjvash » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:52 pm

the other question thing::

Pirates of the Caribbean
Jack Sparrow:

We're all not scared of our enemies here, except for William, who is, in fact, a coward."

Rudyard Kipling

"You are not who your mistakes say you are; you are not the sum of your failures!"---Rev. Billy Miller

Ssjjvash

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:12 pm

piloswine wrote:Question 35: In My Fair Lady, the opening song, sung by Henry Higgins, is "Why Can't the English Learn to ______" What is the name of the song?

^_^;; I get the feeling that no matter what I fill that in with, I'd get in trouble with somebody... *runs away*
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:34 am

Question 36

Fill in the blanks for the following line from Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones...

Anakin Skywalker: "I don't like ____. It's all _____ and _____, unlike you. You're all ____ and ______."
TheMelodyMaker

Postby termyt » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:58 am

I'm not touching 35, either.

36:
Anakin Skywalker: "I don't like cajun food. It's all black and crunchy, unlike you. You're all pink and squishy."
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby relientkrox » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:52 pm

Anakin Skywalker: "I don't like popcorn. It's all salty and oddly textured, unlike you. You're all sweet and errr smooth." (talking to a lollypop)
relientkrox

Postby Ssjjvash » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:56 pm

TheMelodyMaker wrote:Question 36

Fill in the blanks for the following line from Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones...

Anakin Skywalker: "I don't like ____. It's all _____ and _____, unlike you. You're all ____ and ______."

Anakin Skywalker: "I don't like the computer. It's all quirky and fast, unlike you. You're all lame and slow.

Rudyard Kipling

Ssjjvash

Postby Scribs » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:57 pm

Anakin Skywalker: "I don't like Bob Dylan's Music. It's all loud and off key , unlike you. You're all Quiet and unconcious."
-Sir Boyle Roche
Scribs

Postby termyt » Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:24 am

Question 37:

Darth Vader: _______ are part of the _______ and a _________ . Take _______ ______!
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby AngelSakura » Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:41 am

<<Jack Sparrow: "We're all proud of our looks here, except for Orlando Bloom, who is, in fact, a pretty ugly dude.">>
*snorts* Bwahahahahahaha!
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Postby olorc » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:13 pm

#35:
"Why can't the English learn to perform oral surgery?"

Anakin Skywalker: "I don't like suede. It's all dark and depressing and besides, it's so not happening with my pants, unlike you*talking directly to a pile of sandals*. You're all fun-in-the-sunand hip-hip-hurray."
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
olorc

Postby Scribs » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:54 pm

Question 37:

Darth Vader: Hands are part of the nervous system and ah, they hurt when they are hacked off . Take My word for it!
-Sir Boyle Roche
Scribs

Postby olorc » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:31 pm

Darth Vader: Live rodents are part of the diet program and a little struggle wouldn't do you any harm either!! Take two and call me!
olorc

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:59 pm

Question 38

Fill in the blanks from the first line of the opening song of Something Funny Happened on the Way to the Forum:
"Something ________, something ________, something for ________ -- a ______ tonight!"
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Indigo_Eyes » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:36 pm

Question 38
Something mad, something sad, something for revenge -- a fight tonight!
" 'Tis strange-but true; for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction." ~Lord Byron

"When you see a fork in the road, take it." ~Yogi Berra
Indigo_Eyes

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:51 pm

"Something old, something new, something for borrowed -- a mixed cliche tonight!"
uc pseudonym

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:57 pm

(This one hasn't been replied to in a while; time for a bump with another question.)

Question 39

What was so special about the car in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Scribs » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:25 am

#39 It was one of those new fangled Hybrid cars. Plus, it had an awsome sound system XD
-Sir Boyle Roche
Scribs

Postby olorc » Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:16 pm

You could jump out once being part of that sickly happy family.
olorc

Previous Next

Return to General Entertainment