Birthdays!

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Sam*ron » Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:04 pm

Thanks you guys!

It's okay having a birthday close to Christmas, it kinda hard to get a party together, but other then that it's great!

And you guys make it way better!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! *Huggles all*
Thank you Admins & Mods - @)}~`,~
Sam*ron

Postby Riku777 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:00 pm

Happy brithday guys!!! *brings out cake* heh heh heh :evil: *smashes cake in Chris's and Sam's face* :lol::evil:
Adopted by Sammy-chu ^-^ *Wishes Sam*ron would come and visit sometimes*

Proud Owner of a limited edition Kaemmerite (AKA Nate) Plushi!!!

Mary had a little lamb.... AND THEN I ATE IT >:D BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :evil:
Locke wrote:When life gives you lemons, make it into a blog and get comments. =/

Nate wrote:[color=black]Screw TNT: CAA Knows Drama.
[/color]
[color=#ffa500]"Thank you for killing this thread...
dragging it's poor comatose body into
the freeway....and allowing the trucks
of rabbits trails of offtopicness drive it
into the pavement. Please, feel free to
spit on it's skid mark remains.
You monster."
-Ark

[/color]
(\_/)
(O.o) Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig
[color=lime](> <) Help Him Achieve World Domination... [/color]Or I'll eat you, all up. Mwahahahahaha
@_@All my base are belong to bunny@_@
[color=mediumturquoise]猿]
Riku777

Location: Where we live in Igloos, it's below freezing ALL the time and where we talk about the Hockey Lockout

Postby Sam*ron » Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:17 pm

*Laughs and eats cake*

Haha,... thanks Riku! ^^;;

*Takes some off face and smashes into Riku's*
Sam*ron

Postby Yojimbo » Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:23 pm

Chris and Sam hope you two had awesome birthdays!:grin:
"You can't sit on the fence when it comes to Jesus, Satan owns the fence." Mark Cahill

2-151 D Co. Infantry (Air Assault)
Yojimbo

Postby Sam*ron » Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:29 pm

Thanks! I am! *hugs*
Sam*ron

Postby Nate » Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:04 pm

It's 1:03 AM. Time for the next round of birthday wishes.

Little T-chan! It's your birthday! I only kinda sorta know you, but you rule!

:hug:

Have a good one, Miss damsel in distress!

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Omega Amen » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:07 pm

Happy Birthday, Little T-chan.
Find me on Steam, PlayStation Network (OmegaAmen), Backloggery, Twitter, and Twitch.tv

I am also in the Christian gaming group, Tribe of Judah in the Christian Gamers Alliance.
Omega Amen

Postby c.t.,girl » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:14 pm

:waah!:awww! thank you all! i had the best b-day i have ever had today! thank you soo much you guys!! :hug:
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Ashley » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:37 pm

A very happy Christmas Eve birthday to c.t.Girl and Little T-chan. And remember:

:rock: DECEMBER BABIES ROCK! :rock:
Ashley

Postby Spirit_Wolf8356 » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:28 am

Happy Birthday, Little T-chan! :hug:

And Happy Belated Birthday to c.t.,girl and Sam*ron! :hug: :hug:

Hope you all have a great day!

The choice has been made. There's no looking back. I won't let up, back up, give up, or shut up. My focus clear. My path is straight. My God, reliable. I'm a disciple of Christ.

Gods plan is like the sun. its too big and bright to look at directly, and sometimes the rain clouds cover it, but sometimes the plan dapples through the clouds and we can see beautiful glimpses of what he has in store for us.
Spirit_Wolf8356

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:20 pm

A very merry birthday to Little T-Chan.
uc pseudonym

Postby Yojimbo » Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:52 pm

Ahh it's Little T-Chan's birthday. Happy B-day.:grin:
"You can't sit on the fence when it comes to Jesus, Satan owns the fence." Mark Cahill

2-151 D Co. Infantry (Air Assault)
Yojimbo

Postby Sam*ron » Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:53 pm

Happy Birthyda Little T-Chan! ^^ *Huggles*
Sam*ron

Postby Mave » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:02 pm

aaahhhhh little T-chan! So kawaii! *hugs* XD XD

Happy Birthday! ^____^
Mave

Postby Aka-chan » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:08 pm

T-chan?? It's your birthday?? My goodness; I need to look ahead on the calendar!! Well, here's Pocky for you... *gives you Pocky* Keep that sweet sunshiney-ness forever; you always make me smile!
Aka-chan

Postby Jasdero » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:46 pm

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppyyy Biiiirrrtttthhhhddaaaaayyy!!!!! X3333 zomg, liek, *shoves cake down T-chan's throat* Eateth~ :3 XD;;;
× s h i n i e s , y e s ? ×

does it not burn... LIKE THE SUN?!
Jasdero

Postby shooraijin » Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:22 pm

O-tanjoobi omedetoo gozaimasu, T-chan ... san! :sweat:
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Mr_Anderson » Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:29 pm

happy b-day t-chan!
Shatterheart wrote:Sarcasm is like a butt...everyone has some...and some need to be kicked.
Mr_Anderson

Postby Archan » Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:34 pm

Hey!

Happy Birthday Onchou, don't think we've met, I'm Archan and it's nice to have you. Hope your birthday is groovey!

T-Chan! Happy birthday sis, tell your mom I siad hi and that I'm still working for them, I didn't run away or anything...he he he :sweat: You keep developing those awesome art skills of yours kay, and hope you have a groovey B-Day and an even groovier Christmas!

God Bless,
Archan
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Postby Little T-chan » Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:23 am

Oh my goodness gracious!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! XD *group huggie* Goodness, I love you guys~ ^^ Happy belated birthday, Onchou!! And merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!! Yay!!!!
[SIZE="6"][color="Pink"]♥ [font="Impact"]t-chan[/font]![/color][/SIZE]

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="Pink"]Everyday, it's You i live for!
Everyday, i'll follow after You!
Everyday, i'll walk with You, my Lord![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Little T-chan

Postby agasfas » Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:09 pm

Happy birthday and Merry Christmas to: sushidrummer04, cross_slayer16, jopchan121 and Calamusdraco. Wow, people having to celebrate 2 holidays in one day... Although, I've never seen anyone of y'all online I still wanted to say Happy b-day and Christmas. Hope your days is a pleasant one.
"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.." Prov 17:22

The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary... but I don't really have a dictionary you know? - Eikichi Onizuka.
Sorry, but I stop being a teacher at 5 o'clock. - Eikichi Onizuka.
agasfas

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:24 pm

It has been quite a while, kriz182, but I'll wish you a happy birthday none the less.
uc pseudonym

Postby Little T-chan » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:49 am

Happpppppyyyyyyyyyy Birrrrrrrthdayyyyy Calbhach!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 ^____________________^
[SIZE="6"][color="Pink"]♥ [font="Impact"]t-chan[/font]![/color][/SIZE]

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="Pink"]Everyday, it's You i live for!
Everyday, i'll follow after You!
Everyday, i'll walk with You, my Lord![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Little T-chan

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:49 am

Long time no see (at least on these boards, anyway... :lol: ), but have a good one today, Calbh! ^_^ ...And the rest of you, too. ^_^;
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby kaji » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:12 am

Happy-Birthday-Pile-Driver to all!!! :lol:
Oh! Boss! Er, um, Calbhach! I did know it was your birthday too!!!

That’s great! I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope you know that you and your hard work is very appreciated. :thumb:

*Subs Calb’s ‘Happy-Birthday-Pile-Driver’ for tasty rice balls, YUM*
Depend on it. God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supply. He is too wise a God to frustrate His purposes for lack of funds, and He can just as easily supply them ahead of time as afterwards, and He much prefers doing so.
- J. Hudson Taylor
I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kaji

Postby Jasdero » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:39 am

O.O I think you killed Calbhach, kaji.. XD

Happy Birthday Calbhach~ X3
× s h i n i e s , y e s ? ×

does it not burn... LIKE THE SUN?!
Jasdero

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:46 pm

Very happy birthdays to PotBelliedCow and calbhach.

[quote="TheMelodyMaker"]Long time no see (at least on these boards, anyway... :lol: ), but have a good one today, Calbh! ^_^ ...And the rest of you, too. ^_^]

Did you just make an allusion to another forum that isn't Anime Angels?
uc pseudonym

Postby Angelchick » Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:39 pm

Happy Birthday PotBelliedCow and calbhach!
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:43 pm

uc pseudonym wrote:Did you just make an allusion to another forum that isn't Anime Angels?

Indeed, I did. I would have wished Calbh a happy birthday at the Guild of Redeemed Gamers as well, except that all of 3xronline.net has been mysteriously down since Friday morning. (I hope Rose can get it worked out... -_-]
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Mangafanatic » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:49 pm

Happy Birthday to the PotBelliedCow-- wherever she is. (Does anybody hear from her anymore?)
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Previous Next

Return to General