Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Muopii » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:13 pm

Black dress...Pink fox ear...tattoo...she must be.......A WITCH!!!!!! BURN THE WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mistakenly Underestimated Ostrich Protecting Its Innocence. (Muopii)

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12 :angel:

Live every moment for the Lord and let his light shine within you day by day. :jump: :jump:

Muopii

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:31 pm

"Maybe doing this will help my cold..."
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Muopii » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:38 pm

little does the poor avatar know, it is actually on a treadmill. And also the donut that it thinks its chasing is made out of plastic.

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12 :angel:

Live every moment for the Lord and let his light shine within you day by day. :jump: :jump:

Muopii

Postby Doubleshadow » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm

Maybe making a tobacco juice soft drink isn't such a good idea...
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Nikki_fallingup » Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:10 pm

Howling is electrifying!
Ask Me Questions!
I have a LiveJournal now
Counter Cultural and Proud of it!
I adopted an angel and so can you. To adopt your own angel go to http://www.animeangels.net
Nikki_fallingup

Postby christianfriend » Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:46 pm

Chi?
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Kenshin17 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:03 pm

No the flowers are not "cool" nor are they edible.
A nightingale in a golden cage
That's me locked inside reality's maze
Come someone make my heavy heart light
Come undone, bring me back to life
It all starts with a lullaby
Kenshin17

Postby termyt » Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:02 am

Ha-ha-ha. I laugh at your ridiculous notion that I would date with you.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Kura Ookami » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:20 am

Darn! My illusion generating system is faulty. It's not working And i wanted to spy on these earthlings.
Absence is to love as wind is to a flame. It extinguishes the little, it ignites the great.

Life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been real life you would have have been instructed where to go and what to do.

When i argue with reality I lose.....But only 100% of the time.

Once you've decided on a course of action, only you can finish it. As long as you remember that, there's nothing you can't accomplish.
Kura Ookami

Postby Muopii » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:23 am

What are you lookin at, punk?

Muopii

Postby Kura Ookami » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:27 am

Hahaha. You'll never hit me with your sword., but ill always hit you. haha. Admit im just a better swordfighter than you.
Absence is to love as wind is to a flame. It extinguishes the little, it ignites the great.

Life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been real life you would have have been instructed where to go and what to do.

When i argue with reality I lose.....But only 100% of the time.

Once you've decided on a course of action, only you can finish it. As long as you remember that, there's nothing you can't accomplish.
Kura Ookami

Postby Muopii » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:56 am

So that's what Link looks like without his hat on.

Muopii

Postby CreatureArt » Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:34 pm

---Peeew! ---Peeew!
Look; red guy - how many times do I have to tell you that these are swords; not lightsabers? -ow!
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby Muopii » Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:41 pm

lol :lol:

Let's see, I'll count down the seconds till Santa arrives by blinking! Ok, 1...2...3...*yawn*...4.......5.............6...........*falls asleep*

P.S. Thanks for the help with the animated av, C-Art. It helped.

Muopii

Postby CreatureArt » Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:49 pm

How to do stage sword-fighting, Volume 1:
Lets see, if I you swipe and I dodge then I swipe and you.... NO! I said DODGE, not BLOCK! How are you supposed to block a SWORD?!

(It did? Awesome! No problem. Congratulations on your avatar, it looks awesome. :))
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby Kenshin17 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:39 pm

Yes!!! Microsoft just went banckrupt!!!!!
Kenshin17

Postby Nikki_fallingup » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:02 pm

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
Ask Me Questions!
I have a LiveJournal now
I adopted an angel and so can you. To adopt your own angel go to http://www.animeangels.net
Nikki_fallingup

Postby Doubleshadow » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:23 pm

What?!! A black weddings went out of fashion?
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Kenshin17 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:59 pm

Dude this howling thing like total rocks!
Kenshin17

Postby harina » Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:25 am

This flower smells so bad that i have to turn my face out of it.. ew...
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. [Hebr. 11:1]
harina

Postby Muopii » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:27 am

No, the artist that drew me had no sense of color but green. And no, the artist that drew me had no sense of tattoo fashion.

Muopii

Postby Nikki_fallingup » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:49 pm

Take that... no you take that!
Ask Me Questions!
I have a LiveJournal now
Nikki_fallingup

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:51 pm

huh? did someone call me?
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Muopii » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:55 pm

The sad story of the cat that wanted to be a skunk...

Muopii

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:58 pm

i kill you!....with me tiny fairy like stick! <.< >.> >XD
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Muopii » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:04 pm

Kitty: Got Milk?

Muopii

Postby R. Zion » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:05 pm

Both: Have at thee!
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:10 pm

:( don't laugh at me! ...you're just jealous of my beautiful snout!

c.t.,girl

Postby Muopii » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:06 pm

Alright, there's the governer. Now, I've only got one shot at this...

Muopii

Postby Kenshin17 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:34 pm

one two three four. Its all in the count.
Kenshin17

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing