Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Godly Paladin » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:09 pm

:lol:
ImageImage
Godly Paladin

Postby ZiP » Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:03 pm

"What's this, I'm gonna poke it with a stick!"
--To Write Love on Her Arms

"That time and absence proves - Rather helps than hurts to love."

"Feelings, emotions, they are good, but they cannot be Love's foundation. When of Love, these things last. When of romance, these things end."

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."
ZiP

Postby Godly Paladin » Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:08 pm

"Hey, howzit? What... What are you saying? WHAT?!? My nose??? WHERE'S MY NOSE!!!"
ImageImage
Godly Paladin

Postby Muopii » Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:26 pm

*beep, beep*
I found something! I found something!
nope it's just a bottle cap...stupid metal detector!
Mistakenly Underestimated Ostrich Protecting Its Innocence. (Muopii)

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12 :angel:

Live every moment for the Lord and let his light shine within you day by day. :jump: :jump:

Muopii

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:18 pm

"I hate these random battles..."
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Muopii » Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:01 am

The perfect example of perpetual motion

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12 :angel:

Live every moment for the Lord and let his light shine within you day by day. :jump: :jump:

Muopii

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:19 am

My sword is cooler than yours! *at least i think thats is what he is holding*
SorasOathkeeper

Postby AngelSakura » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:54 am

Oh no...this happens every time I chibi...RABID FANGIRL STAMPEDE!! ARRGGG! *runs*
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Postby R. Zion » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:08 am

The eye of Sakuron sees all...
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:10 am

my sunglasses are far superiour to yours!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:01 pm

I'm queen of the wooooorld!
R. Zion

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:21 pm

Fear my pince-nez.

Rai
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby Dark_angel » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:37 pm

look into my eyes...my beautiful purple eyes...you're feeling sleepy....you'll sleep when i count to three, and when you wake up, you will become a giant chicken! 1,2,3!
[indent]
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding -provers 9:10

[/indent](Sorting things out, but will be back later.) :angel:
Dark_angel

Postby Muopii » Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:37 pm

Look Daddy, Looky, Look what I can do, I'm so much better than those other avatars. They can't even move!

Muopii

Postby R. Zion » Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:23 pm

I killed the thanksgiving turkey myself this year!
R. Zion

Postby Muopii » Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:28 pm

I can see that you are jealous of my beautiful sunglasses.

Muopii

Postby Nikki_fallingup » Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:59 pm

I'm an angel... honest!
Ask Me Questions!
I have a LiveJournal now
Counter Cultural and Proud of it!
I adopted an angel and so can you. To adopt your own angel go to http://www.animeangels.net
Nikki_fallingup

Postby Souba » Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:44 pm

"Did you get all of my hair in that shot?"
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

[color="RoyalBlue"]We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace[/color]

Souba

Location: Second star to the right and straight on until morning!

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:25 am

Comming soon to a theater near you...
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby termyt » Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:55 pm

Blimey! Whut do you mean t' British Invasion ended 30 years ago?
termyt

Postby Muopii » Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:28 pm

Huh, What's that? I'M BALD!!!!!!!!! AUGH!

Muopii

Postby termyt » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:21 pm

Well, that was a pretty good one, if I do say so myself.
termyt

Postby Rogie » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:25 pm

"The next time someone mistakes me for Barney....!"
Zar wrote:Praise God for all things awesome. Life ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But sanctify the Lord your God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
-- 1 Peter 3:15
Rogie

Postby Souba » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:28 pm

"Who else needs a lift?"

[color="RoyalBlue"]We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace[/color]

Souba

Location: Second star to the right and straight on until morning!

Postby c.t.,girl » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:29 pm

look at me! i can change!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby termyt » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:34 pm

What'd you say about my mother?
termyt

Postby c.t.,girl » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:27 pm

i said two things about her! 1: she's ugly! and 2: she smells! (jk!!)

c.t.,girl

Postby termyt » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:38 pm

So, you think you're funny, do you? Mister Smartypants (no relation) robot in outer-space?
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby harina » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:20 am

Peace!
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. [Hebr. 11:1]
harina

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:56 am

"Was that an air traffic cop that I just passed...?"
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing