Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby c.t.,girl » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:21 pm

i shall squash you! *steps on space ant*
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby AnimeKing13 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:22 pm

Hi, i'm C.T Girl. What your name?
AnimeKing13

Postby R. Zion » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:25 pm

Ak13.....strike with drumstick fury!

((Is it just me....or do an abnormal ammount of mine involve exclamations? :eh: ))
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:26 pm

(rotfl!!!!!!)

i love my sticks*camera clicks* now you shall hang on my wall! ^_^
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:28 pm

Here she cooooomes......Miss Animeeeeericaaaaa!
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:32 pm

i shall capture this miss america and make her my bride...forever!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

(sorry sugar high again! @_@ )

c.t.,girl

Postby Muopii » Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:12 pm

Could you spare a penny for a poor, homeless...*notices crown, removes it quickly. Backs slowly away.* You saw nothing....absolutely nooothiiiing...

(Is my avatar moving?)
Mistakenly Underestimated Ostrich Protecting Its Innocence. (Muopii)

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12 :angel:

Live every moment for the Lord and let his light shine within you day by day. :jump: :jump:

Muopii

Postby c.t.,girl » Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:21 pm

i shall stay still forever!

(nope)

c.t.,girl

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:39 pm

"What're YOU looking at, punk?"
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby c.t.,girl » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:40 pm

not much, punk.

c.t.,girl

Postby Muopii » Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:58 pm

toothpick eyebrowes...need I say more?

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12 :angel:

Live every moment for the Lord and let his light shine within you day by day. :jump: :jump:

Muopii

Postby R. Zion » Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:30 pm

You think you can take me on?
R. Zion

Postby Muopii » Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:38 pm

No, I'm just flipping you off with my eyes. Yeah, they have a mind of their own.
The censors are doing a good job, aren't they?

Muopii

Postby R. Zion » Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:46 pm

Judge me by my size, do you? Hmmm?

((Do his eyes really look filled in or blurred or something? Kagato's eyes are naturally yellow and I think his pupils are hidden behind the glasses. :sweat: ))
R. Zion

Postby Muopii » Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:06 pm

what are you lookin at, shorty?

((Naw they look fine. I was referring to the glasses when I was talking about the censors.))

Muopii

Postby R. Zion » Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:57 pm

Anytime, anywhere, old man
R. Zion

Postby termyt » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:16 am

(Boy, this is a hard one today)

WOW! Look at all the Ashes.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby JoyfulSongs » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:20 am

*gasp* Behold, my bridegroom cometh! I shall faint with my big brown eyes wide open!
JoyfulSongs

Postby c.t.,girl » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:37 am

thy life shall be forever in thousts hands, i dub thee sir knight.

c.t.,girl

Postby bakura_fan » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:40 am

Ever have an identity crises?
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:41 am

"What do you mean, you don't love me any more?"

(Honestly, she looks so sad...)
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby bakura_fan » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:41 am

I am in search of the land of many Ashleys!
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby c.t.,girl » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:56 am

peek a boo!

c.t.,girl

Postby Godly Paladin » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:57 am

Look! I've been warped into the land of inverse colors! I am...

Lyahs!

EDIT: C.T girl snuck in ahead of me. I'm commenting on bakura_fan's.
ImageImage
Godly Paladin

Postby c.t.,girl » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:58 am

i'm going to kill that puff of smoke!

c.t.,girl

Postby JoyfulSongs » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:00 am

Grr... I dropped my power ring again! I have to keep track of that thing...

EDIT: Er, okay. c.t. girl, you are messing us slow people up!!
JoyfulSongs

Postby termyt » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:52 am

Oh. Sorry, I got your ear there. My bad.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Muopii » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:35 am

Um...your kidding, right? How are we supposed to keep coming up with new captions for the same avatar?

Muopii

Postby Themanofchrist » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:59 am

Aahhh I Am Fading
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death
Nor known to life
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet these hands shall never hold anything
So, as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works"
Note: The chant for Unlimited Blade Works (UBW)
Themanofchrist

Postby JoyfulSongs » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:06 pm

Muopii wrote:Um...your kidding, right? How are we supposed to keep coming up with new captions for the same avatar?

You are right. This is a problem. I declare this thread shut down until Thursday (upon which date all avatars shall be cranberries). I am Ashley! I can do this sort of thing.
JoyfulSongs

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing