Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby christianfriend » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:02 pm

Whoa!!
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Muopii » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:04 pm

*Sluuurp* Hmm...the air is fine today.
Mistakenly Underestimated Ostrich Protecting Its Innocence. (Muopii)

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12 :angel:

Live every moment for the Lord and let his light shine within you day by day. :jump: :jump:

Muopii

Postby Doubleshadow » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:07 pm

WHAT?! I've been walking around with my skirt tucked into the back my hose?!
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Muopii » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:16 pm

I hate nights of the full moon...

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12 :angel:

Live every moment for the Lord and let his light shine within you day by day. :jump: :jump:

Muopii

Postby Doubleshadow » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:18 pm

Huh?!! They canceled AdultSwim?!
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Mr_Anderson » Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:17 pm

Hooooowwwwwwwlllllllll!!!!!!!!!
Shatterheart wrote:Sarcasm is like a butt...everyone has some...and some need to be kicked.
Mr_Anderson

Postby BigZam » Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:19 pm

ooh...my head....
gone for good...
BigZam

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:22 pm

"Alright, hair, you get in my eyes one more time, and its STRAIGHT to the barbershop!"
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:24 pm

Yeah, that's right. I'm too gooooood for avatars. ;)
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:31 pm

"Now look over there and smile... you're on Candid Camera!"
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby R. Zion » Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:36 pm

I use my "Gazelle" every day!
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:07 pm

hey those are my sunglasses, not a bug!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:59 am

When Freakazoid was canceled, it took some people longer to recover than others...
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:01 pm

Math wiz: ...Now, divide pi by E, which is...

"I'm sorry, I'm not following you. I lost you after 'I'll help you with this problem'. Could you start over?"

(I hate math! Xp)
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby Kenshin17 » Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:09 pm

Check out my wonderful green hair!
It totally rocks. :rock:
A nightingale in a golden cage
That's me locked inside reality's maze
Come someone make my heavy heart light
Come undone, bring me back to life
It all starts with a lullaby
Kenshin17

Postby christianfriend » Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:09 pm

These glow sticks are awsome!
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby ZiP » Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:12 pm

I can lick any stamp!
--To Write Love on Her Arms

"That time and absence proves - Rather helps than hurts to love."

"Feelings, emotions, they are good, but they cannot be Love's foundation. When of Love, these things last. When of romance, these things end."

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."
ZiP

Postby Muopii » Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:23 pm

"Hi, Can I be your friend?" *bats eyelashes*
Aww, ain't he cute?

Muopii

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:27 pm

*bottom lip quivers* you...you...hate...me? :waah!:
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Muopii » Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:17 pm

Why is this girl making a move on me?

(whoops, I didn't realize changing my avatar would affect my previous posts. Oh well "~")

Muopii

Postby termyt » Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:24 am

That's it! Now you must face my ultimate technique! The Smug Look (TM)
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Muopii » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:28 am

You know, this doesn't mean peace in every country

Muopii

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:07 pm

"Hey, what's this thing on my shoulder?"
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Muopii » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:22 pm

A+B times the square root of C =R divided by Q to the tenth power + 11- P...

Muopii

Postby c.t.,girl » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:24 pm

wanna fight?! ;)

c.t.,girl

Postby Ssjjvash » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:27 pm

I wonder when this band-aid is gonna come off...
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing left in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!' ...you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Satan, bite the dust!Image

"You are not who your mistakes say you are; you are not the sum of your failures!"---Rev. Billy Miller

Proverbs 18:24
Ssjjvash

Postby c.t.,girl » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:28 pm

*cough* *hack* *cough* get this donut outta my mouth!! i'm gunna die!! but they're soooo good!! *cough* *hack* *cough*

c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:59 pm

Owww.....I should be more careful shaving next time!
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:02 pm

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!! MY TINY LIL SUNGLASSES WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! >_> oo! shiny! (- @_@)-

c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:59 pm

No....my...I....I DROPPED MY DONUTS!
R. Zion

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing