Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby BigZam » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:55 pm

he pinched my butt!
gone for good...
BigZam

Postby Kenshin17 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:16 pm

I am the blue knight of Justice.
*cue corny hero music*

:)
A nightingale in a golden cage
That's me locked inside reality's maze
Come someone make my heavy heart light
Come undone, bring me back to life
It all starts with a lullaby
Kenshin17

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:31 pm

(Off-camera) "Target in sight, sir."
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Kenshin17 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:20 pm

Its the dasterdly internet pixil ghost!!!!
A nightingale in a golden cage
That's me locked inside reality's maze
Come someone make my heavy heart light
Come undone, bring me back to life
It all starts with a lullaby
Kenshin17

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:34 am

"This thing on my cheek? Well, I see so many people wearing crosses around their necks that could easily get lost -- so I wanted something a little more permanent. I'm hoping to start a new trend."
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:56 am

*gasp* *pant* *weeze* When am I gonna GET there, already?
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby AngelSakura » Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:57 am

What the...eww. Get that thing off your head.
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Postby Muopii » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:25 am

Frodo: It's the eye, Samwise, It's always watching me.
Mistakenly Underestimated Ostrich Protecting Its Innocence. (Muopii)

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12 :angel:

Live every moment for the Lord and let his light shine within you day by day. :jump: :jump:

Muopii

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:37 am

do i look like i care? *glare* -_-
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Swordguy » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:46 am

You feeling ok?
I used to "Follow" Him because i had to....now i would give everything to follow Him.

Me check it out!

Quest for the True Grail

rei wrote:"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."

[quote="The forgoten"] .â€
Swordguy

Location: The Largest chunk of concrete these united states know.

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:47 am

i'll fight for you!!!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby AngelSakura » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:51 am

It's all right. *snuggle*
OOC: Aww, I love that scene. And the BGM...it finishes it perfectly.
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:54 am

you know you wanna love me.

OOC: I KNOW!! I LOVE IT!!

c.t.,girl

Postby Muopii » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:21 pm

"No! not the full moon. Quick block the moonlight for me hurry! No! It's...too...late.......HAWOOOOOOO!!"

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12 :angel:

Live every moment for the Lord and let his light shine within you day by day. :jump: :jump:

Muopii

Postby Swordguy » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:22 pm

i am happy realy...what oh this is just my poker face
I used to "Follow" Him because i had to....now i would give everything to follow Him.

Me check it out!

Quest for the True Grail

rei wrote:"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."

[quote="The forgoten"] .â€
Swordguy

Location: The Largest chunk of concrete these united states know.

Postby Muopii » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:32 pm

"Me and my" *brushes hand through hair* "beautiful hair will avenge thy death, Father."

Muopii

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:37 pm

Go blind by looking at the sun. How silly is that!? Well, I'll prove them wrong.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Muopii » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:43 pm

Ok, I'll hold her, you get the pretty ribbon.

Muopii

Postby christianfriend » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:47 pm

*glare* you beter give me my teddy back..or else..
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:49 pm

na na na na na na!!!

c.t.,girl

Postby Muopii » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:51 pm

Girl: Oh, it looks like you have a boo boo, let me kiss it for you.

Boy:Score! :jump:

Muopii

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:53 pm

i love thee, yet i hate thee. oh, why doest thine heart play such aweful tricks!

c.t.,girl

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:57 pm

So, um, how long do you think it'll be before your dad gets back wtih the key to these hand cuffs?
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Muopii » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:07 pm

No, we're not identical twins...

(In case you didn't notice, I changed my avatar for varietie's sake)

Muopii

Postby BigZam » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:12 pm

Ok buster, you pinch my butt one more time...
gone for good...
BigZam

Postby Muopii » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:21 pm

The Blue-haired-wonderboy tries to start a new yellow-headband trend

Muopii

Postby BigZam » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:24 pm

*pinch* Ouch! Thats it....YOU'RE DEAD!
gone for good...
BigZam

Postby Muopii » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:31 pm

Huh? Wha? What do you mean I need a comb?

Muopii

Postby BigZam » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:36 pm

ok lets wait for someone else to post...i can't think of anymore captions for yours
gone for good...
BigZam

Postby Muopii » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:39 pm

Good Idea, Me either

Muopii

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing