Ray Bourque into Hockey Hall of Fame!!

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Ray Bourque into Hockey Hall of Fame!!

Postby Crossdive » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:30 pm

#77 of the Colorado Avalanche, NHL team, Ray Bourque was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame today!! YOU GO RAY!!!!

W Remember you Ray!! You made the most memorable Stanley Cup victory game ever...
Jesus is Lord.
Crossdive

Location: Where would you live if you were me? But seriously, Colorado. (Someday, I'll be in Nihon!)

Postby agasfas » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:11 am

Hockey, If only I watched it more often. The only time I can watch it is being there live. But hey, good for Ray. That's quite the accomplishment. :thumb:
"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.." Prov 17:22

The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary... but I don't really have a dictionary you know? - Eikichi Onizuka.
Sorry, but I stop being a teacher at 5 o'clock. - Eikichi Onizuka.
agasfas

Postby Sharon Rose » Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:13 pm

OMG! OMG! I LOVE YOU RAY!

The Avs are my favorite hockey team!! :dance: Big hockey fan over here. That was an amazing win...I was happy for him, and still am.
A Face Without Freckles Is Like A Sky Without Stars :angel:

"Forbearing one another and forgiving one another, if any man quarrel against any, even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye." -Colossians 3:13

:dance:
Sharon Rose

Postby Crossdive » Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:18 pm

lol, you sound just like me, you've just said it perfectly. ;D Avs are also my favorite team by far!! :) :)

but yeah, unfortunately, NHL hit that dang lock-out... JR (Jeremy Roenick (player for the Flyers)), one of my fave all-time players, said it best, the two sides meet "we want more money," "not happening," "well, nice talking with ya." end...
Jesus is Lord.
Crossdive

Location: Where would you live if you were me? But seriously, Colorado. (Someday, I'll be in Nihon!)

Postby Jeikobu » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:31 pm

Sharon Rose wrote:OMG! OMG! I LOVE YOU RAY!

The Avs are my favorite hockey team!! :dance: Big hockey fan over here. That was an amazing win...I was happy for him, and still am.

Yay! Another Avs fan!! :D

Ray more than deserved it. I think he's worthy of the title of best defenseman of all time (close one with Bobby Orr, but I have to go with Ray). My favorite hockey moment is still when he hoisted that Cup overhead. ^^
"For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on His shoulders; and His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

[SIZE="3"]Please give and help Japan during this awful time![/SIZE]

Please visit my Photobucket and tell me what you think!
Jeikobu

Postby Sharon Rose » Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:06 pm

Yay! This is wonderful! Fellow Av fans. :thumb: Since I am a Floridian, I was totally overwhelmed with excitement when my home team, Tampa Bay Lightning went to go win the Stanley Cup this year. It was awesome.

I've heard of Roenick. *shakes head*...it's a shame. :( :(
A Face Without Freckles Is Like A Sky Without Stars :angel:

"Forbearing one another and forgiving one another, if any man quarrel against any, even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye." -Colossians 3:13

:dance:
Sharon Rose

Postby Jeikobu » Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:33 pm

I don't mind the Lightning, but I don't get much into the idea of hot southern states having big hockey teams. I was rooting for Calgary, but I'm happy for Andreychuk and the others.
"For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on His shoulders; and His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

[SIZE="3"]Please give and help Japan during this awful time![/SIZE]

Please visit my Photobucket and tell me what you think!
Jeikobu

Return to General Entertainment