Stargate SG-1

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Stargate SG-1

Postby Vyse » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:04 am

Does anyone else watch Stargate? I've started collecting the boxsets ^_^
Want to know how to spot pirate anime? Click here! http://www.respectcopyrights.org/content.html Exodus 20:15

Romans 2:21
you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal?

Arbre, Pepper Kitty, Inkhana, Morwen and Kirastill are Tingle fangirls they want to grow up and be Tingle cosplayers

Please pray for Kat Walker.... please pray that she'll be alright and that God gives her strength.

Inkhana >>>>>> trolls
Vyse

Postby oro! » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:08 pm

Lucky you! I watch it, but will have to wait for a job or a christmas gift to get it. The series is addictive though. I like to watch it on Fridays an' Mondays, when they have those marathons! I just like it that they have a sci fi show like that with it being this time and stuff.
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby glitch1501 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:39 pm

ive been meaning to watch it, but i dont have the time nor money

Glitch's Photostream

He wants them to learn to walk and must therefore take away His hand; and if only the will to walk is really there, He is pleased even with their stumbles.

Healing hands of God have mercy on our unclean souls
once again. Jesus Christ, Light of the World, burning
bright within our hearts forever. Freedom means love
without condition, without beginning or an end. Here's
my heart, let it be forever Yours, only You can make
every new day seem so new.
Every New Day - On Distant Shores - Five Iron Frenzy

Nail pierced hands they run with blood
A splitting brow forced by the thorns
His face is writhing with the pain yet it's comforting to me
Passion - Kutless
:thumb:
glitch1501

Postby PrincessZelda » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:43 pm

I love Stargate!
PrincessZelda

Postby jazz » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:33 pm

i'm totaly a stargate fan! and star trek too, but my cable got cut off, so i can't watch it anymore :sniffle:. that makes me sad. . . sigh. i think it's weird how there'll be a whole wack of really good ones, and then they'll throw in one random show that's just kinda lame, though i find they do that with alot of science fiction shows. more so than regular tv shows, but maybe that's just me.
jazz

Postby oro! » Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:59 pm

Maybe they ran out of ideas? I dunno... I just hope O'Neill will be in the next season.
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby jazz » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:57 pm

*gasp!*. . . . O'Neill not being part of the next season!?! . . . . what a world!
jazz

Stargate SG-1

Postby Kenshin17 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:14 pm

Ok. My brother who is a Stargate nut wants to know what you all think about his fav show. He loves it as much as I love R-Kenshin. His fav character is Jack. As he says Jack is the coolest character ever. He hasn't seen R-KEnshin yet in case you couldn't tell ;) He bugged me to no end to post this thread. He says its just like an anime, well mabye...

Well does anybody out there watch this show?? What are your thoughts and just to appease the sibbling who is your fav chacter?
A nightingale in a golden cage
That's me locked inside reality's maze
Come someone make my heavy heart light
Come undone, bring me back to life
It all starts with a lullaby
Kenshin17

Postby PrincessZelda » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:46 pm

I love that show! And, I don't know who my favortie charachter is...
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby Hurricane » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:05 am

I love that show!!! It is most excellent, and my favorite character is also Jack. I was really bummed, my cable doesn't have the sci-fi channel, so I can't watch it anymore. I watch as much of it as I can when I go home on break though!
"Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you, stand, Men of the West!" ~Aragorn, "Return of the King"
Image <-- Insomniac Banner by Aka-chan -->
Hurricane

Postby oro! » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:21 am

I love it and watch it like every week at least. I can't wait until the new season comes out. January 16th? I forget. Anyway, I love it and yes Jack is my favorite character with Daniel Jackson, Sam, and Teol'c coming next. One of my friends says it is weird, but come on, isn't Inuyasha just as weird? I know if it was an anime more people would like it. Oh, i looked on the internet and there is a comic out plus a whole lot of other cool things like a mini stargate(too bad it doesn't work).
oro!

Postby skynes » Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:20 am

I love Stargate. I hatet he cartoon and other junk with it. Sg-1 is the best and Atlantis is shaping up quite nicely.

Jack would also be my favourite, mainly due to his sarcasm and sense of humour.
I am the Reaper of Souls... and it's harvest time.

skynes

Postby H. Kenshin » Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:59 pm

Sg 1 is really good and Atlantis is cool; i really didn't care for the Stargate movie though. Jack is my fav character and the rest of the cast of Sg1 is cool too.
Even though I walk through the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; thou hast anointed my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely godness and lovingkindness will overflow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:4-6
H. Kenshin

Postby skynes » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:25 am

Ah the movie may not have been amazing, but it was what created Stargate in the first place ;)
I am the Reaper of Souls... and it's harvest time.

skynes

Postby madphilb » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:38 pm

SG-1 is a great series, love it... Jack has got to be it for me as well, I'm glad Richard Dean Anderson made the changes he did to Jack's character when he took the part.
PHIL

Member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone!! Join the fight!!
madphilb

Postby oro! » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:49 pm

I heard a rumor that Richard Dean Anderson might leave after this next season....I really hope not! It would be like losing....Kenshin in his own show.
oro!

Stargate the series!!

Postby GhostPoet » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:04 pm

This Friday is the huge event!! Season NINE of Stargate SG-1 and Season 2 of Atlantis!! *drool* I love the new changes to the shows.

Anyone else as psyched up for it as me? Am I alone?:P
GhostPoet

Postby Tommy » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:26 pm

I considered checking out this series. Is it too late?
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Postby kazekami » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:13 pm

For SG 1 it is. Considering season 9. I treid to catch up from where i was but Sci-fi doens't show the old ones in order so it just gets confusing. But Atlantis just started last year. It's not that far in. on friday they reshowed whole first season. Which was great since I had missed 5 episodes. I really like the series a lot.
Meow!

adopted by spirit-me-away and CephasVII

proud adopter of:
Azier the Swordsman, Sakura's Wings(kitty form), Sora(kingdom Hearts), Squall Leonhart(FFVIII and KH), Li Syaoran(Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles),
kurogane (Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles) blessedsolitude, Animagus24, scarletfire818, LeaChan-4ever, teen4truth, Starfire1, Kura Ookami, 1BalloonPopper, Sheenar, Dunedan, Fantasy Dreamer, starfire, zelda, Erin

I like swords. They are nice and shiny and sharp. :jump:

I Love
^__^
( ^.^)
(\/ \/)
(,,)(,,)

T3h Neko
KITTIES WILL RULE THE UNIVERSE!!!!
kazekami

Postby GhostPoet » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:12 pm

Tom Dincht wrote:I considered checking out this series. Is it too late?

As my friend Kazekami said...it's a bit too late for SG-1...but not too late for Atlantis.

However, you can do like I do with tv series I miss (right now i'm doing it with 24) and that is to join netflix...you can rent the entire tv series through there.
man...I love netflix.
GhostPoet

Postby kazekami » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:56 pm

yeah most of SG-1 has been released on DVD. My friend John has all thats out. heh
Meow!

proud adopter of:
Azier the Swordsman, Sakura's Wings(kitty form), Sora(kingdom Hearts), Squall Leonhart(FFVIII and KH), Li Syaoran(Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles),
kurogane (Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles) blessedsolitude, Animagus24, scarletfire818, LeaChan-4ever, teen4truth, Starfire1, Kura Ookami, 1BalloonPopper, Sheenar, Dunedan, Fantasy Dreamer, starfire, zelda, Erin

I Love
^__^
( ^.^)
(\/ \/)
(,,)(,,)

T3h Neko
kazekami

Postby Shadowchild » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:05 pm

i used to be all about the SG1 but now i luv the Atlantis ones best. maybne it is all the water... oh well i luv both of the shows anyways. Teal'c is funny, Daniel is cute, and Oneil is the most halarious person you could ever see. Carter.... um lets just say that she has her good moments.
[color=indigo]ADOPTED BY:Nami, CephasVII, spectroking, Starfire1
ADOPTED: teen4truth, spirit-me-away, ky kiske, Sage_AlKahira, dragon's bane, phinny5608, mastersquirrel, LeaChan-4ever, Dytae, Tom Dincht, Jack Bond, Mega, meg, Celestra, JadeFox
PET AND GRANDDAUGHTER OF: Banana-chan
SISTER OF: girl ninja, Starfire1, and rusty789, Batosai [/color]

I'm looking for someone to quench my thirst - for all eternity.
Shadowchild

Postby oro! » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:06 pm

I lOVE Stargate! Unluckily for me, I don't have satellite right now! :wah!: Pretty soon, it'll come back! I don't particuarly like the atlantis seires,. i beleive it' sbecause of the :spirits" thing. I am okay with the fake "god" thing, but not that.
oro!

Postby kazekami » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:20 pm

You mean the Ancients?
Meow!

proud adopter of:

I Love
^__^
( ^.^)
(\/ \/)
(,,)(,,)

T3h Neko
kazekami

Postby Pent » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:34 am

I have kind of liked these shows lately. I haven't been able to watch most of the episodes for either, but I still know the storylines pretty good.
Pent

Postby oro! » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:02 pm

Oh, never mind about what I said: they were both good last night!
oro!

Postby kazekami » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:39 am

yeah they were. I loved how SG-1 went into one of my favorite subjects: King Arthur. heh heh. That was fun. Can't wait to see where that goes.

And Atlantis was really good too. I didn't expect that to happen.
Meow!

proud adopter of:

I Love
^__^
( ^.^)
(\/ \/)
(,,)(,,)

T3h Neko
kazekami

Postby creed4 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:53 pm

Tom Dincht wrote:I considered checking out this series. Is it too late?

They are rebooting the series (well sort of) So Now's the perfect time to start. Season one through 7 are on dvd so you can all ways catch up Give it a try it is a real good show.
Tis No Fool to lose what he can not keep to gain what he can never lose.
What does it profit a man to gain the World yet lose his soul.
Choose Life that you Might live.
creed4

Postby LadyKokoro » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:19 pm

The ancients are not spirits ... they are beings that do not have bodies. They are on a different level from say, angels, but are rather strong considering. They still think that there is no life after death ... I ignor most of the ancients episodes except to keep current in the series - you never know what is going to be referenced. These are some serious SciFreaks! I am one serious Gate Fan. It is never too late. I have missed so much, and yet have gradually caught up on the important parts. Just go to scifi.com/stargate and you will find an episode guide that is rather detailed. It might be of some help. Oh and I think that Major Samantha Carter is a Christian. She refers to church every now and again and she also speaks like one. I have also found that I can agree with how she does things. ^_^
LadyKokoro

Location: half in reality and the rest of me in my own little world ...

Postby LadyKokoro » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:22 pm

I love Stargate, Stargate SG1, and Stargate Atlantis and cannot wait for the game Stargate Alliance! Woooo! ^_^
LadyKokoro

Location: half in reality and the rest of me in my own little world ...

Next

Return to General Entertainment