Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Ssjjvash » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:55 pm

Meryl from a distance: Hang on, Vash

Vash: I'm hanging, I'm hanging!!
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing left in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!' ...you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Satan, bite the dust!Image

"You are not who your mistakes say you are; you are not the sum of your failures!"---Rev. Billy Miller

Proverbs 18:24
Ssjjvash

Postby christianfriend » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:56 pm

Vash: Ruff! Ruff! *walks around in floor like a dog*

Person: *throws Donut*

Vash: *catches it* *thinks* It never fails..
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby R. Zion » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:59 pm

((Congrats on finally getting that up, CF))

Hey Mr. Wilson!
R. Zion

Postby Hitokiri » Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:59 pm

you! Me! At the bike racks!! Now!
Hitokiri

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:12 pm

"I wish someone would hurry up and invent blue..."
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:15 pm

i don't compute.
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:37 pm

"That's funny, I THOUGHT I had a nose..."
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:07 pm

"No, I can't say I've ever had a chocolate eggplant sandwich before..."
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Swordguy » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:53 pm

hey i think i finaly got a hang of this walking thing
I used to "Follow" Him because i had to....now i would give everything to follow Him.

Me check it out!

Quest for the True Grail

rei wrote:"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."

[quote="The forgoten"] .â€
Swordguy

Location: The Largest chunk of concrete these united states know.

Postby R. Zion » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:55 pm

I will slay any 3-D characters that stand in my way! For the glory of 2-D Sidescrollers!!!!
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:57 pm

who threw that?!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:59 pm

Woohoo! I'm dee Vash-prechaun! Come and get me pot o' golden donuts! Tweehee!
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:22 pm

i'll get you vash-prechaun!

R. Zion wrote:Woohoo! I'm dee Vash-prechaun! Come and get me pot o' golden donuts! Tweehee!

rotfl!!!!!!!! that's golden!! *wipes tears of laughter from eyes*

c.t.,girl

Postby christianfriend » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:25 pm

Vash: Mom..can I please have icesream?*chibi Vash eyes*

Mom: *looks at eyes* Oh..ok..

Vash: *thinks* He he he..it workd every time..
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:58 pm

ugh i hate this mud pie!

c.t.,girl

Postby Aka-chan » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:32 am

From whence is that glorious brilliance shining?
Aka-chan

Postby c.t.,girl » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:33 am

why me of course! you will obey! you will go to ebay!!

c.t.,girl

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:07 am

"HELP! MY HAIR IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!"

(Oh, I know where THIS will go...)
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:19 am

"What do you mean I have helmet hair?"

(heh, sorry! Had to.)
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:21 am

"Okay, who put bleach in my shampoo?"

(Hehehe, :thumb: )
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:24 am

"Huh? I'm not wearing a helmet!"

Person: "Oops, my bad..."

(uh, with the helmet again. Corny, sorry.)
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

My DA account
My MAL

Fantasy Dreamer

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:41 am

All the cool kids buy contacts so that their eyes match their hair, or dye for the opposite

:brow:
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:43 am

All the cool kids buy contacts so that their eyes match their hair color, or hair dye if they want it the other way around

:brow:

(D'OH!!! Cursed double posting!)
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:58 pm

Why is everything red?

(:sweat: )

My DA account
My MAL

Fantasy Dreamer

Postby christianfriend » Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:50 pm

My hair is such a pretty blond..

Cf: Um...its..blue..and kinda greenish..

WHAT?! ARRRGGG!!

Cf: um..i'll..just be leaving..heh heh..*runs away*
christianfriend

Postby Erin » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:53 pm

christianfriend wrote:My hair is such a pretty blond..

Cf: Um...its..blue..and kinda greenish..

WHAT?! ARRRGGG!!

Cf: um..i'll..just be leaving..heh heh..*runs away*

Oh my gosh I thought my hair was like brown for like the longest time but like then I like was like talking to my friends and one of them like said somthing about my hair and how it was such a pretty blonde(I'm not trying to compliment myself I promise) and I was like what the heck are you talking about my hair is brown and she was like nooo Rachel*gives weird look to me* it's blonde and I was like noo your crazy but then people kept telling me that my hair was blonde like all the rest of the time not knowing the conversation that I had with my friend and i was like know what fine I give up I'm a blonde are you happy but I thought I was a bruenette my whole life and this just happened this year and....like when I look in the mirror like I don't see myself as a blonde I see a brunette you know it's sooo wierd :eyeroll: I wonder if I'll like ever think of myself as a blonde :eyebrow:

Ok aannnyyyyyway.....

CF: Check my tungue is it green yet???

Other person: Nooo

CF: Those suckers are such rip offs!
The scars will last forever, but nothing compares to the pain that put them there.
Erin

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:08 pm

"This pupil is the apple of my eye." :grin:
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby termyt » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:11 am

I will now demonstrate the proper move if you are being attacked from both sides at once.

KYAH!
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Erin » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:04 am

Peace dude!
The scars will last forever, but nothing compares to the pain that put them there.
Erin

Postby R. Zion » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:46 am

I oooonly have eye for yooooooou
R. Zion

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing