Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:19 am

I LOVE ORLDANDO!!! LOOK IT'S ORLANDO!!!! AAAAAAAAAAH!!! *runs after orlando bloom* LOVE ME ORLANDO!!! LOVE ME!!!!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Erin » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:38 am

LOL!...you just made the laugh of my day c.t.! :lol:

Ewwww.....it looks awfully slimy down there!
The scars will last forever, but nothing compares to the pain that put them there.
Erin

Postby dragonshimmer » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:48 am

I only have eyes....for you.
dragonshimmer

Postby Nate » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:54 am

WARNING: Basic knowledge of Kureno Sohma required to fully understand.

EDIT: Perhaps spoiler tags are in order...

[SPOILER]*sigh*

It's not that I MIND that the curse is lifted, but I get so irritated with all these questions...[/SPOILER]

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Erin » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:57 am

Ok who threw that spit ball at me!
The scars will last forever, but nothing compares to the pain that put them there.
Erin

Postby R. Zion » Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:54 am

Hmmm, I wonder if I should see a doctor about my deformed pupil?
R. Zion

Postby MorwenLaicoriel » Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:18 am

WHAT did you just say about my hair?!
[url=l33tbeat.blogspot.com]l33t beat[/url] -- News, reviews and opinions on anime, video games, and fantasy fiction
MorwenLaicoriel

Postby Erin » Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:50 am

Catch you later babe!
Erin

Postby christianfriend » Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:50 am

right back at ya..
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Erin » Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:52 am

Mhnjumwmuls Traslation: Hippopotamus
Erin

Postby Hitokiri » Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:59 pm

Erin wrote:Ahhh..*dreamy look* I wonder what she's doing right now....

I don't know why but he seems to have that dreamy look in his eye*lol*

ummm..thats a girl

Now thats love at first sight.
Hitokiri

Postby Erin » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:39 pm

Oh oops I'm sorry.....she has short hair so it made it hard for me to tell plus i was dead tired soo...anyway I'm sorry=(

Oh yea and I don't have any caption I just had to reply sorry...
Erin

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:14 pm

Now I've heard of having stars in one's eyes, but this is ridiculous.

Rai
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby christianfriend » Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:18 pm

Dark: look in my eyes...what do you see..?.

Person: Um...purple..

Dark: Huh? I though they were blue!!

Person: Um..look in the mirror.

Dark: *looks in mirror* :wow!:..they are..

Person: told you..
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:24 pm

ugh! that's the last time i tell vash i can eat more donuts than him!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:33 pm

Heh! I bet that's the last time Naruto tells me he can eat more donuts than Vash the Stampede!

Rai
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Raiden no Kishi

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:36 pm

*looks at both naruto and vash* tsk. children. *shakes head*

c.t.,girl

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:39 pm

Who, meeeeeee!?!?! ::chibi eyes::

Rai
[raiden's liveJournal]

Raiden no Kishi

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:48 pm

YES YOU. TSK. *shakes head again*

c.t.,girl

Postby christianfriend » Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:48 pm

Dark: *stares at camra* Its time for my close up!! *camra goes right in his face*...Ok...too much of a close up...
christianfriend

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:59 pm

*just got slapped in the back of the head*

c.t.,girl

Postby Ssjjvash » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:32 pm

"Pwease don't shoot me..." The chibi Vash pleads
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing left in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!' ...you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Satan, bite the dust!Image

"You are not who your mistakes say you are; you are not the sum of your failures!"---Rev. Billy Miller

Proverbs 18:24
Ssjjvash

Postby R. Zion » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:34 pm

*I herego move this reply down and submit this position to the venerable christian friend. Thank you. ^_^*
R. Zion

Postby christianfriend » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:34 pm

OOC:Opps..somone posted befpre me..

*looks back* STOP FALLOWING ME!
christianfriend

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:34 pm

<edit>

c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:35 pm

I'll do it again here:

Mhmmm....good Chibi vash! That'll teach him from trying to steal MY donuts. *donut gets stuck in his mouth as he swallows* Erm.....oo-oo,et's stoock!
R. Zion

Postby Ssjjvash » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:39 pm

:lol: *looks back on them posts and laughs*

If I have to keep looking back at you while I'm talking, I'm going to run into something, now leave me alone!
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing left in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!' ...you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Satan, bite the dust!Image

"You are not who your mistakes say you are; you are not the sum of your failures!"---Rev. Billy Miller

Proverbs 18:24
Ssjjvash

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:39 pm

got milk?

c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:50 pm

Got Eyedrops?
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:52 pm

DID YOU JUST CALL ME FAT?!!!

R. Zion wrote:Got Eyedrops?

BIG LOL!!!! :lol:

c.t.,girl

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing