Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:17 am

i'm not a prep!!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Ducky » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:35 am

What? I didn't eat the last poptart! :angel:
Ducky

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:37 am

Ducky wrote:What? I didn't eat the last poptart! :angel:

lol that's so funny!!! i'm laughing so hard right now!!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby panegryst » Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:51 am

looky, mom, I got a prize in my pop-tarts box!
"Reason is the Devil's harlot."
-Martin Luther

I'll stand for nothing less
Or never stand again
-Chevelle, 'The Clincher'

Image Image
panegryst

Postby Bokushi_Ash » Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:28 am

Have no fear! Angry mecha pilot is here!!
Once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle, and he was so ugly, everyone DIED! The End! - Patrick

Let's just say there were two mice and leave it at that! -My sister's attempt at a joke about mice
Bokushi_Ash

Postby mitsuki lover » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:54 pm

I just pray that that monk doesn't get any ideas...

Sorry,I haven't gotten an avatar of my own here yet. :?:
mitsuki lover

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:10 pm

now you see me now you don't

c.t.,girl

Postby termyt » Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:48 am

Hmph. Whaddaya know, a comet's streaking straight towards us. We appaer to be doomed. Guess I won't go to the store after all.
termyt

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:12 am

"If each of my fingers was worth a thousand, then I'm holding up a couple of them! :grin: "

(Off-topic: Yay, I got the 2000th post on this thread. Now that's a majorly wootful thing to have. :rock: )
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Spirit_Wolf8356 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:22 am

Here I go...off to battle...I'll show that T-chan who's boss.

The choice has been made. There's no looking back. I won't let up, back up, give up, or shut up. My focus clear. My path is straight. My God, reliable. I'm a disciple of Christ.

Gods plan is like the sun. its too big and bright to look at directly, and sometimes the rain clouds cover it, but sometimes the plan dapples through the clouds and we can see beautiful glimpses of what he has in store for us.
Spirit_Wolf8356

Postby termyt » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:44 am

I heard that.
termyt

Postby antefurem » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:38 am

Can you hear me now?

Good!

Chibi Overlord says: Dance! Dance! Revolution!

Serving Jesus Christ, the ultimate revolutionary.
antefurem

Postby oro! » Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:50 pm

What's that. Couldn't hear you.
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby antefurem » Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:25 pm

Mmm... I think I need my Zoloft now.

::thinks of that little Zoloft thing::

Chibi Overlord says: Dance! Dance! Revolution!

Serving Jesus Christ, the ultimate revolutionary.
antefurem

Postby panegryst » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:19 pm

I have 10 thousand fangirls and counting!
"Reason is the Devil's harlot."
-Martin Luther

I'll stand for nothing less
Or never stand again
-Chevelle, 'The Clincher'

Image Image
panegryst

Postby Danyasaur » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:52 pm

hey! stop holding my Gatorade over my head! it's mine!
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby c.t.,girl » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:58 pm

huh? was that a blond joke?

ooc: i'm just playing! :hug:

c.t.,girl

Postby Hitokiri » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:22 pm

It's a bird! It's a plane...oh no it's just Cantei.
Hitokiri

Postby Themanofchrist » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:25 pm

I am hungry
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death
Nor known to life
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet these hands shall never hold anything
So, as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works"
Note: The chant for Unlimited Blade Works (UBW)
Themanofchrist

Postby c.t.,girl » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:27 pm

*thinks to self* what a loon!

c.t.,girl

Postby Themanofchrist » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:28 pm

Rice balls in the sky
Unknown to death
Nor known to life
Themanofchrist

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:31 pm

"This frame will go perfectly right here, between the ceiling and the floor."
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:42 pm

"must! Go! To! Wallmart!"
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby c.t.,girl » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:44 pm

must keep goin- nooooooo!!! my score!! nooooo!

c.t.,girl

Postby Danyasaur » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:44 pm

look at me! go look at me! look a-!
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:44 pm

What are you looking at? My ears? My hair? Or perhaps my eyes? I know! I'm just so cute aren't I? tehe
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Themanofchrist » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:59 pm

Oh man my score
Unknown to death
Nor known to life
Themanofchrist

Postby Jaltus-bot » Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:07 pm

If they only had more cheese... I like cheese.
When I feel blue, I start breathing again.

Asdvadz hedut ullah! (W. Armenian, "May God bless you!")

It's cosplay, get used to it.

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him."

"One of the nice things about diseases of the brain is they tend to slip your mind." Colbert
Jaltus-bot

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:55 pm

"At first I was afraid, I was petrified,
kept thinkin’ I could never live
without you by my side, but then I
spent so many nights thinkin’ how
you did me wrong, and I grew strong,
and I learned how to get along,

And so you're back, from outer space,
I just walked in to find you here with
that sad look upon your face, I should’ve
changed that stupid lock, I should’ve
made you leave your key, if I had
known for just one second you’d
be back to bother me,

Oh now go, walk out the door,
Just turn around now, cause
you’re not welcome anymore,
Weren’t you the one who tried
to hurt me with goodbye, did
you think I’d crumble, did you
think I’d lay down and die

Oh no not I, I will survive,
Oh as long as I know how
to love, I know I’ll stay alive,
I’ve got all my life to live;
I’ve got all my love to give,
I’ll survive, I will survive,
Hey, Hey!"
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby oro! » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:03 pm

Man...That was almost perfect.
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing