Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby c.t.,girl » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:06 pm

get me outta teletubies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Hitokiri » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:23 pm

the elusive Big Eyed Cat!!
Hitokiri

Postby termyt » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:22 am

What? You said "Smile," I smiled.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Lunis » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:56 am

(*rofl*)

Looks like it's time for my annual nose trimming.
It is the infirmity of little minds to be dazzled with everything that sparkles.
Lunis

Postby Mangafanatic » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:04 am

No, that's not a belt around my neck! Of course my head would stay on if I took it off!!!
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Hitokiri » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:16 am

You've been caught on candid camera!
Hitokiri

Postby Jaltus-bot » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:54 am

Is this wide enough doctor?
When I feel blue, I start breathing again.

Asdvadz hedut ullah! (W. Armenian, "May God bless you!")

It's cosplay, get used to it.

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him."

"One of the nice things about diseases of the brain is they tend to slip your mind." Colbert
Jaltus-bot

Postby Bokushi_Ash » Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:55 pm

Okay! Who's been writing messages on my mirror?!
Once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle, and he was so ugly, everyone DIED! The End! - Patrick

Let's just say there were two mice and leave it at that! -My sister's attempt at a joke about mice
Bokushi_Ash

Postby Britomart » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:00 pm

There are letters...letters floating in the air...

KristalKlears siggy pics ROCK! :rock: Thank you, Kristal!

I'm nobody. Are you nobody too?
Don't tell, they'd banish us you know.
How dreary to be somebody,
How public, like a frog
to tell your name the livelong day
to an admiring bog

Emily Dickinson
Britomart

Postby olorc » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:49 pm

Like, this mist is wrecking my hair.
Run the race so as not to be disqualified from the prize.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
olorc

Postby c.t.,girl » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:18 pm

i can fly!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Bokushi_Ash » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:44 am

I like caffine!!! I like caffine!! YAHOO!!
Once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle, and he was so ugly, everyone DIED! The End! - Patrick

Let's just say there were two mice and leave it at that! -My sister's attempt at a joke about mice
Bokushi_Ash

Postby termyt » Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:23 am

Wow, this super glue really does work. Um, a little help here?
termyt

Postby c.t.,girl » Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:55 am

i need two volunteers to take off these twigs that are on my head.

c.t.,girl

Postby Lunis » Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:05 am

Yet another example how cats always land on their feet. Woot! In your face dogs!
It is the infirmity of little minds to be dazzled with everything that sparkles.
Lunis

Postby Hitokiri » Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:04 am

Thier must be something intresting that she sees and we dont.
Hitokiri

Postby termyt » Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:47 am

Gene Simmons eat your heart out!
termyt

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:58 am

i think my nose is toooo long i'll just take a snip off

c.t.,girl

Postby panegryst » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:29 am

help! I'm slowly becoming a scrumptious breakfast treat!
"Reason is the Devil's harlot."
-Martin Luther

I'll stand for nothing less
Or never stand again
-Chevelle, 'The Clincher'

Image Image
panegryst

Postby MorwenLaicoriel » Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:55 am

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...MY USERNAME!
[url=l33tbeat.blogspot.com]l33t beat[/url] -- News, reviews and opinions on anime, video games, and fantasy fiction
MorwenLaicoriel

Postby Hitokiri » Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:02 pm

(I can hear Raven sayign this :D) Right back ya, homeslice.
Hitokiri

Postby antefurem » Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:03 pm

M... m... my cookies!

Chibi Overlord says: Dance! Dance! Revolution!

Serving Jesus Christ, the ultimate revolutionary.
antefurem

Postby TroutNinja » Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:05 pm

Don't wash your monkeys with red socks, they WILL turn pink.
TroutNinja

Postby MorwenLaicoriel » Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:14 pm

My hair does NOT look like a hedgehog, you little...
[url=l33tbeat.blogspot.com]l33t beat[/url] -- News, reviews and opinions on anime, video games, and fantasy fiction
MorwenLaicoriel

Postby oro! » Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:18 pm

Can't you tell pink is my favorite color?
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:39 pm

The problem with modern zoos is the animals can just longe around in front of the TV all day
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Ssjjvash » Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:05 pm

..I don't get it. What exactly is this "haircut" idea?
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing left in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!' ...you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Satan, bite the dust!Image

"You are not who your mistakes say you are; you are not the sum of your failures!"---Rev. Billy Miller

Proverbs 18:24
Ssjjvash

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:07 pm

It's funny until someone looses a tongue
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby MorwenLaicoriel » Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:22 pm

I am the Digimon Kai--....wait...I'm NOT the Digimon Kaizer? ......Who am I?
MorwenLaicoriel

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:52 pm

The start of the worlds most ill-fated bank robery
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing