The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy

Postby Tidus20 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:54 pm

It could possibly be the grossest show on during the day time, but it's funny too. I think that my favorite episode would be "Nursery Crimes". I think my favorite part of that episode would be Billy's story. Another funny thing in this episode is how Billy ate 19 cream-filled-atomic-frenzy-cakes, and how he was so hyper.
When the clock reads 2113
-Coheed and Cambria

Check out my totally NOT MySpace thingy HERE.

My ACTUAL WEBSITE.
Tidus20

Location: A place not too far from my happy place. My left middle finger has touched the same guitar as that

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:58 pm

hahah, yeah it is funny, but i still miss those good-ol freakazoids episodes, and the road rovers, and the other good old ones. Now, producers are tryign too hard to make cartoons
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby oro! » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:02 pm

Maybe it's just a girl thing, but I just can't stand to watch that show. It is so gross, like you said plus it has the grim reaper on it. Oh well, we can all have our opinions
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby Tidus20 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:03 pm

You mean like the ones that older people watched? I'm not sure why, but I don't really like those kind.
When the clock reads 2113
-Coheed and Cambria

Check out my totally NOT MySpace thingy HERE.

My ACTUAL WEBSITE.
Tidus20

Location: A place not too far from my happy place. My left middle finger has touched the same guitar as that

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:35 pm

no, i mean the ones that were popular when I was a kid (im 15 now) such as.... Freakazoid, or The teenage mutant ninja turtles, the GOOD shows that aired on Fox Kids and Kids Wb...

i miss those shows =\
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby desperado » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:54 pm

i miss the golden days of toonami i dont miss anything else (when you had sailormoon then tenchi then gundam wing then outlaw star on back to back) now its that junk maguzi. bah i want a petition to take miguzi off the air and return to us our TOONAMI!!!!!!!!
desperado

Postby c.t.,girl » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:02 pm

oro!girl7 i think you're alone on this one. i luv that show(grim adventures) and i would definately sign that petition!! *gets out big quill* where do i sign?!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby desperado » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:06 pm

i dont know i was just venting frustration at cn
desperado

Postby c.t.,girl » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:16 pm

still i would sign!!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Kinkosami » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:32 pm

Toonami is on once a week on saturday nights. Incase you guys didn't know :brow: .

I actually like The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. I think it's funny. :P
*~My Signature Image~*
Look at it, you'll be glad you did!

[Minitokyo][FanFiction]

~CLICK HERE~
Kinkosami

Postby c.t.,girl » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:57 pm

kudos :thumb:

c.t.,girl

Postby ShiroiHikari » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:24 pm

moved to In the Spotlight.

I personally liked Dexter's Lab better than Billy and Mandy...>.>
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby c.t.,girl » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:25 pm

i don't like it better but i do like it :grin:

c.t.,girl

Postby Ssjjvash » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:04 pm

Mr. SmartyPants wrote:hahah, yeah it is funny, but i still miss those good-ol freakazoids episodes, and the road rovers, and the other good old ones. Now, producers are tryign too hard to make cartoons

XD AHHH, finally!!!! Someone who likes Road Rovers!!!!! :lol: yes, the old shows are soooo much better! Ever seen Biker Mice from Mars?? Thatz another good one.

Um, I can't say I like Billy and Mandy. I was hoping it would be a little funny, but--no.
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing left in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!' ...you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Satan, bite the dust!Image

"You are not who your mistakes say you are; you are not the sum of your failures!"---Rev. Billy Miller

Proverbs 18:24
Ssjjvash

Postby AngelSakura » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:26 pm

I love Billy and Mandy. ^^ Did anyone else catch all the anime refernces? I caught Princess Mononoke, Dragonball Z (that one was obvious...the episode was called Chickenball Z), and a part in the episode My Peeps where Billy sees things "anime-style" and Mandy and Grim speak in Japanese.
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Return to General Entertainment