Favorite sport / physical activity?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby EvilSporkofDoom » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:06 pm

mine's tae kwon do.. I'm not that good, but I enjoy it nonetheless. I'm getting my blue belt soon..

(hmm, does DDR count too? ^_~)
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
-Hebrews 11:6

EvilSporkofDoom

Postby Kinkosami » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:46 am

I like swimming. I'll be joining a swim team around the end of September, I'm excited! :cool: I really like to dance too, but I'm not very good at it.
*~My Signature Image~*
Look at it, you'll be glad you did!

[Minitokyo][FanFiction]

~CLICK HERE~
Kinkosami

Postby Trinitron » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:03 pm

I like swimming.I'm on a swim team.And I like karate and dancing.
R.O.T.F.L.I.M.B.O.Y.F.=
Rolling On The Floor Laughing Idiotically Mostly Because Of Your Face.

Adopted By Sam*ron
Trinitron

Postby Bobtheduck » Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:01 am

Sports are for the weak of thumb, man... I do like hiking and swimming, though, as well as running when I'm in shape... Man, I'm losing it... I shouldn't be in here, its not right... Is this the end of our series... of adventures?

The truck have started to move.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Saint Kevin » Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:59 pm

Wow, old thread. Oh well, I throw my favorites into the ring real quick. I did Tae Kwon Do for a year and absolutely loved it. I need to either get back into that or find another martial art when I get some money.

Also, strange as it may seem, I didn't like baseball a whole lot when I played in Little League, but now, I'm really beginning to like it. I enjoy watching the Rockies a lot now, and I want to find some way to play baseball again.

Also, I drove some golf balls the other day - It's amazing how hard that is, the pros make it look so easy. That reminded me that at one point I wanted to take a golf class, so I'll have to look into a PE credit for that. Also, the fencing class didn't sound like a bad idea either.

Another sport that I've played and liked was roller hockey (I'm too pathetic to ice skate, or maybe I'd do that). I played defense and goalie, and liked both positions. My brother is on a roller hockey team at the Bladium (an indoor hockey arena with 2 nice rinks in a uilding that used to be a hangar), and I'm thinking maybe one of these years I'll join a team there, when I get some money.

I also liked playing games of pick-up tackle football, but like Ducky, I can't find enough people to get a game together. I also played football in High School as a sophomore, but I sat more often than I played, since I'd really never played football before then, and because I wasn't really athletic enough or conditioned enough to be a starter. Oh well, it was fun anyway.

Oh yeah, I've played tennis before too, and it's kinda fun, but I still suck at it. Point is, I like competition, and need some sport to get into. Not having a sport to compete at leaves me with video games, which are fun in their own way, but leave me wanting. So yeah, there you go.
Our lives are but a vapor, let us not let waste our time and breath on vanities, but let us spend ourselves for the Kingdom, seeking a better resurrection.

Preaching the Bad News

My Live Journal
Saint Kevin

Postby Swordguy » Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:44 pm

right now i am dong football wow its my senior year already...

my fav is defantly wrestling though
I used to "Follow" Him because i had to....now i would give everything to follow Him.

Me check it out!

Quest for the True Grail

rei wrote:"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."

[quote="The forgoten"] .â€
Swordguy

Location: The Largest chunk of concrete these united states know.

Postby Hurricane » Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:31 am

I love soccer! I also enjoy wrestling and volleyball. I'm playing intramural soccer right now.
Hurricane

Postby agasfas » Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:37 pm

I love weight lifting. I do that about 3 times a week. I also like football, basketball and i was on the wrestling team in High school. Wrestling was the most physical by far. We would run about 5 miles before practice and then do more endurance exercises. I guess we did that because three rounds of on going physical activity and no rest you get tired really fast. But it was really fun. But playing basketball and football are my favorite things.
"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.." Prov 17:22

The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary... but I don't really have a dictionary you know? - Eikichi Onizuka.
Sorry, but I stop being a teacher at 5 o'clock. - Eikichi Onizuka.
agasfas

Postby Jasdero » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:58 pm

Hmm... I have two or three favorite sports/physical activities.

Tennis
Running/Walking
Swimming
× s h i n i e s , y e s ? ×

does it not burn... LIKE THE SUN?!
Jasdero

Postby Sharon Rose » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:06 pm

Horseback riding
Street hockey
Baseball

The only thing I actually do, not just for fun, is horseback ride. Baseball and street hockey are just things I do for fun.
A Face Without Freckles Is Like A Sky Without Stars :angel:

"Forbearing one another and forgiving one another, if any man quarrel against any, even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye." -Colossians 3:13

:dance:
Sharon Rose

Postby Jeikobu » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:35 pm

Ice Hockey is my favorite (unfortunately there's that accursed NHL lockout right now), and football's second, however it's lightyears beehind hockey. I haven't ever actually played in any real games, only played around out in front of my house with my two siblings. But I am a hockey freak. It isn't showing as much right now as I haven't had my hockey dosage in sometime with the lockout in effect, but when it's on I'm there, and I really get into it. Colorado Avalanche fan to the end! ^^
"For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on His shoulders; and His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

[SIZE="3"]Please give and help Japan during this awful time![/SIZE]

Please visit my Photobucket and tell me what you think!
Jeikobu

Postby Nikki_fallingup » Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:00 am

Football
Baseball
and uh.... alot more.... I'm a sports freak when it comes to playing... watching... only Football and Baseball can keep me into the tv.... well, when we had cable.... *sigh*
Ask Me Questions!
I have a LiveJournal now
Counter Cultural and Proud of it!
I adopted an angel and so can you. To adopt your own angel go to http://www.animeangels.net
Nikki_fallingup

Postby Kireihana » Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:55 pm

Soccer! I also like cross country, but I had to choose between soccer or cross country as a fall sport and I like soccer infinitely more.

I also love horseback riding, but it's much too expensive so I only get to do it on youth group trips, family outings or things like that (you know, where they make you follow the other horses in a line XD). We used to have some family friends who owned horses and let me ride them occasionally, but they moved away. :(
Kireihana

Previous

Return to General Entertainment