Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby acgifford » Sat May 19, 2012 8:16 am

I'm sexy. XP
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Kiraliralai » Sat May 19, 2012 8:18 am

So am I.. XP
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][color="DarkSlateBlue"]_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]
[color="YellowGreen"]I'm made of bones of the branches, the boughs and the brow beading light. While my feet are the trunks and my head is the canopy high. And my fingers extend to the eaves and the leaves on high. Bright I shine. It's my shine.[/color][color="Indigo"] - The Decemberists[/color]

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Apres moi, le deluge[/color] [color="DarkOrchid"]- Regina Spektor[/color]

[color="Lime"]I still ain't bovvered[/color]! [color="SeaGreen"]- Lauren Cooper[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"]Because I can.[/color] [color="Sienna"]- Ryan Sohmer[/color]
Kiraliralai

Postby anlptgtsg » Sat May 19, 2012 8:55 am

.......:sweat:

Is that tattoo in my shoulders!
Proverbs 16:6 Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for; through the fear of the Lord a man avoids evil.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.â€
anlptgtsg

Postby Kiraliralai » Sat May 19, 2012 9:01 am

No I can't.. i'm embarassed... okay you talked me into it!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][color="DarkSlateBlue"]_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]
[color="YellowGreen"]I'm made of bones of the branches, the boughs and the brow beading light. While my feet are the trunks and my head is the canopy high. And my fingers extend to the eaves and the leaves on high. Bright I shine. It's my shine.[/color][color="Indigo"] - The Decemberists[/color]

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Apres moi, le deluge[/color] [color="DarkOrchid"]- Regina Spektor[/color]

[color="Lime"]I still ain't bovvered[/color]! [color="SeaGreen"]- Lauren Cooper[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"]Because I can.[/color] [color="Sienna"]- Ryan Sohmer[/color]
Kiraliralai

Postby AdriTan » Sat May 19, 2012 2:31 pm

I'm sorry I bit you.... :'(
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby acgifford » Sat May 19, 2012 3:11 pm

I would like fish sticks and custard. (how un-original. I'm sorry)
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat May 19, 2012 3:12 pm

*shouts* What?! I can't hear you!!! This gun is to loud.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby metolosophy » Sat May 19, 2012 4:10 pm

What's this? All around me? Are these...sparkles? THEY. MUST. DIE.
Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.
Better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

metolosophy

Postby anlptgtsg » Sat May 19, 2012 4:41 pm

*In a deep scary voice* Peekaboo I see you.:grin:

metolosophy (post: 1559516) wrote:Hello, mate! Are you our long lost brother?

:XD:
Proverbs 16:6 Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for; through the fear of the Lord a man avoids evil.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.â€
anlptgtsg

Postby metolosophy » Sat May 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Hello, mate! Are you our long lost brother?

metolosophy

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat May 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Must...avoid...COOTIES...
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Zeldafan2 » Sat May 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Time bends under my power.
Zeldafan2

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun May 20, 2012 12:15 am

I'm so swaggerific with my new shield bling.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby bobmonkeys » Sun May 20, 2012 2:58 am

"Do you know what annoys me? When I'm walking along and someone gets impaled onto these horns coming out of my head. I can only get them off by slicing them to pieces."
bobmonkeys

Postby Kiraliralai » Sun May 20, 2012 3:18 am

I dunno.. You're sure if I jump off a cliff it'll be ok?.. The lemmings did it?... Ok! You convinced me.

Kiraliralai

Postby metolosophy » Sun May 20, 2012 6:02 am

Mmm...this butterfly looks mighty tasty!

metolosophy

Postby anlptgtsg » Sun May 20, 2012 6:05 am

My first time getting ninja'd:D

Don't want to erase my first idea:Kiraliralai= I wish I have a reflection for me not to look at my shoulder this way.

Meto: Sadako! Sadako! :?:

anlptgtsg

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun May 20, 2012 6:36 am

I'm not laughing...the sun's in my eyes.
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Kiraliralai » Sun May 20, 2012 6:56 am

It's all one big mystery!!...

Kiraliralai

Postby metolosophy » Sun May 20, 2012 10:22 am

*turns head* Hmph, get that camera outta my face, foo'!

metolosophy

Postby Kiraliralai » Sun May 20, 2012 10:28 am

*shivers* I feel an intensely disturbing aura following closely behind me..

Kiraliralai

Postby Zeldafan2 » Sun May 20, 2012 11:24 am

Horror!!!
Zeldafan2

Postby Kiraliralai » Sun May 20, 2012 11:32 am

Hey! You! Yeah you!! .. you dropped your shield in this dark hole.

Kiraliralai

Postby metolosophy » Sun May 20, 2012 11:35 am

*sniffs bedsheets* YES! My mom used Febreeze!

metolosophy

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun May 20, 2012 11:35 am

I hope that's not the cookie monster behind me.....I really hope it isn't!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Kiraliralai » Sun May 20, 2012 11:37 am

Fwahahaha I'm sparkly (like a vampire) fear me!

Kiraliralai

Postby metolosophy » Sun May 20, 2012 11:42 am

Yes, I do go to sleep all dressed up,with my hair done, alongside my pet butterfly; don't you?

metolosophy

Postby Kiraliralai » Sun May 20, 2012 11:49 am

return my precious!! *slowly stalks behind, waiting for an opportunity to pounce and take back her preciouses*

Kiraliralai

Postby acgifford » Sun May 20, 2012 12:35 pm

oooh dear....I dont feel so good...
acgifford

Postby Kiraliralai » Sun May 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Boohooo sob sob sob! Gun, you're my only friend...

Kiraliralai

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing