Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby TopazRaven » Fri May 18, 2012 5:09 am

Oh it's a beautiful morning!
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Masquerade1412 » Fri May 18, 2012 5:30 am

BEGONE, vile servant! This tea is naaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty!
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri May 18, 2012 6:37 am

Look, I can do the swan!!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri May 18, 2012 7:43 am

I approve of this random statement made by a random individual in a random state or country. Wait.....what?!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby metolosophy » Fri May 18, 2012 9:07 am

A psychedelic space-purple background makes anything manlier!
Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.
Better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

metolosophy

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri May 18, 2012 11:05 am

I hope people don't shun me because my head is so unproportional.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Michael Lance » Fri May 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Edward Elric

[SIZE="5"]
FOR PRESIDENT
[/SIZE]
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

spell it right, or don't spell it at all.

@)}~`,~

Thank you, for all you do for us.

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Postby acgifford » Fri May 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Dude...dont even think about it...
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby metolosophy » Fri May 18, 2012 12:45 pm

*stare* Say that to me again, bro. I dare you.
Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.
Better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

metolosophy

Postby acgifford » Fri May 18, 2012 1:28 pm

sigh....peace and harmony...
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri May 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Girls....Ladies. I can shoot my gun over my head. Wanna see what I can do with my foot?
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby acgifford » Fri May 18, 2012 2:30 pm

XDDD that was good!

"Rawr! Say that one more time about my face and I will rearrange yours!"
acgifford

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri May 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Girls.....Ladies. You've seen me shoot with my foot. Now how about my kidney's?

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Zeldafan2 » Fri May 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Ichigo is beast.
Zeldafan2

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri May 18, 2012 7:32 pm

This shield is hiding what is really behind this black wall. Can you guess what it is?

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Noblewreck » Fri May 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Cosplaying as an Avenger with only the hammer handle. Hey, hero's get hit by the ressession too.
Noblewreck

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri May 18, 2012 10:47 pm

I'm Maito Gai's twin brother. I've had a bad hair accident that has changed my style. But I still feel the POWER OF YOUTH!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby bobmonkeys » Sat May 19, 2012 1:07 am

"GWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHRRRRRR" (I'll use my getsugatensho on anyone who gets between me an my breakfast.)
bobmonkeys

Postby Kiraliralai » Sat May 19, 2012 2:14 am

Look up there! It's a bird... No! It's a plane .. It's... Flying monkeys!..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][color="DarkSlateBlue"]_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]
[color="YellowGreen"]I'm made of bones of the branches, the boughs and the brow beading light. While my feet are the trunks and my head is the canopy high. And my fingers extend to the eaves and the leaves on high. Bright I shine. It's my shine.[/color][color="Indigo"] - The Decemberists[/color]

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Apres moi, le deluge[/color] [color="DarkOrchid"]- Regina Spektor[/color]

[color="Lime"]I still ain't bovvered[/color]! [color="SeaGreen"]- Lauren Cooper[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"]Because I can.[/color] [color="Sienna"]- Ryan Sohmer[/color]
Kiraliralai

Postby acgifford » Sat May 19, 2012 2:23 am

mmm....your blood satisfies my thirst...
acgifford

Postby Kiraliralai » Sat May 19, 2012 2:24 am

Blast this sun! It's going to ruin my porcelain perfection...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][color="DarkSlateBlue"]_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]
[color="YellowGreen"]I'm made of bones of the branches, the boughs and the brow beading light. While my feet are the trunks and my head is the canopy high. And my fingers extend to the eaves and the leaves on high. Bright I shine. It's my shine.[/color][color="Indigo"] - The Decemberists[/color]

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Apres moi, le deluge[/color] [color="DarkOrchid"]- Regina Spektor[/color]

[color="Lime"]I still ain't bovvered[/color]! [color="SeaGreen"]- Lauren Cooper[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"]Because I can.[/color] [color="Sienna"]- Ryan Sohmer[/color]
Kiraliralai

Postby acgifford » Sat May 19, 2012 3:38 am

oh look...i got dinner on my front. perhaps I'll save it for later...
acgifford

Postby Kiraliralai » Sat May 19, 2012 3:57 am

This gun is heavy.. I'm just going to balance it on my head.

Kiraliralai

Postby Zeldafan2 » Sat May 19, 2012 6:55 am

Zombie!!!
Zeldafan2

Postby anlptgtsg » Sat May 19, 2012 7:00 am

"Don't you dare talk to me and tell me all your trouble!"(Shield to problematic knight)
Proverbs 16:6 Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for; through the fear of the Lord a man avoids evil.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.â€
anlptgtsg

Postby Kiraliralai » Sat May 19, 2012 7:10 am

Yes... yes... (I stopped listening to you about five minutes ago... this smile is starting to hurt my face)

Kiraliralai

Postby acgifford » Sat May 19, 2012 8:04 am

*snore* I'm hoping that Prince Charming will come and kiss me awake. shh...thats my little secret.
acgifford

Postby Kiraliralai » Sat May 19, 2012 8:08 am

*squint* what's that... I can't make it out! Darn prescription glasses...

Kiraliralai

Postby acgifford » Sat May 19, 2012 8:12 am

Dont mind the blood on my face. I'm really a nice person.
acgifford

Postby Kiraliralai » Sat May 19, 2012 8:14 am

I forgot what I was doing... what's this gun for again? I think it'll make a nice hat!

Kiraliralai

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing