Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Neane » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:46 pm

This Holographic compass was totally worth 20,000,000 dollars.
Neane

Postby Masquerade1412 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:48 pm

I spy with my little eye....A moron.
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Neane » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:08 pm

As you can see...I am rich!!
Neane

Postby samurai10 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:48 pm

I am staring at you with a "you got a problem with that" look on my face.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Neane » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:50 pm

You have angered me. And NOW YOU MUST PAY.
Neane

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:08 pm

"You are going into that spider-infested jungle...and you will bring me food."
"And WHY should I do that?"

[SIZE="7"]*STARE OF DEATH*

O_O[/SIZE]

"...Okay, I'll go!"
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:10 pm

*POOF* Is this your fire?!!

Random civilian: T_T No!

*stares intensely and then points at something off to the right* WHATS THAT?!!!! *runs away*
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Uh... I don't think Professor Oak properly explained the way to use the Pokeball.
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Neane » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:54 pm

You have no idea what trauma I go through when I try to date someone.
Neane

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:55 pm

I will never blink.
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Vii » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:06 pm

I'm analyzing the situation and have yet to come to a conclusion
Vii

Postby Masquerade1412 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Um....Where's the trigger?
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Want a floating, glowing Jolly Rancher?
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:24 am

Hairy the lady(?). Coming soon to a horror carnival near you.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:02 pm

I'm the most epic Disney: My little pony EVARRR~!!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby samurai10 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:53 pm

[font="Times New Roman"]OH LOOKY HERE I'VE GOT TEN ARMS!!! :D :D[/font]
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Who needs fire breathe when you can have fire HANDS!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby wildpurplechild » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Pikachu: Ok, ok, I get it, I'll join your team.
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:40 pm

BEWARE of cute dog
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:11 pm

*Austrian accent* I'll be back...after this commercial break.
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:02 pm

That's nothing. I've got a dozen more of these glowwy things in my hat!
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby TopazRaven » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:16 pm

What in the heck is that....Should I be scared?
TopazRaven

Postby Neane » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:04 pm

By the way, which one's Pink?
Neane

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:13 pm

The cake, its a lie!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:55 am

Whoooooooo am I? Whoo, Whoo, Whoo WHO!?
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby alma » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:44 pm

"Can't you see it? It is rigth here in my arm!"
alma

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:56 pm

"If I push hard enough, maybe I can stretch this avatar out a little."
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Blacklight » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:00 pm

This year, I'm going as myself! No one will be able to guess!
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:44 am

I wish that red spotlight would quit shining on the back of my head.
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Maybe if I expand my eyes just a little more. I can get a glimpse into the FUTURE!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing