Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Masquerade1412 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:47 am

Oops! almost goofed!

"Look at that wonderful horizon!"
Masquerade1412

Postby c.t.,girl » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:58 am

I am...MOONBEAM KID!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Masquerade1412 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:09 am

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird, It's a plane.....no, It's!....a bird....
Masquerade1412

Postby Princess Kairi » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:10 am

"Moon powers, activate!"
Princess Kairi

Postby wildpurplechild » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:13 pm

What makes you think I need eyedrops?
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Masquerade1412 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:18 pm

bacon!!!!
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:35 pm

I pwn werewolves
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby SailorDove » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:47 pm

the lion sleeeeeps tooooniiiiight.....
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:56 pm

These eyes can glow, far better than the old century robot

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Riggidig » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:53 am

Why yes, I DO use conditioner. Thank you for noticing.
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:51 am

ACK!!
What is THAT!?!?!
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Sparx00 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:50 am

People always ask me,

"Where do you come from?"

"Why do you do the things you do?"

"Who are you?"

... Who am I?

I'm Batman's lawyer.
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:56 am

My beard is itchy!

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Sparx00 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Remember kids, brush twice and day, and floss once a day. Then you too will be able to crush the bones of antelope in your teeth like me. ;)
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:29 pm

*pounds podium*

MY BEARD DEMANDS RESPECT!!!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby AngelicTotoro » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Who me? I've just been waiting in line for the final Harry Potter movie... for... Lemmie see... Two weeks. What about you? :o
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk though the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou hast anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23
AngelicTotoro

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Girl: "You DO know how to use a grenade...Right?"
Boy: "Of course, I do! *pulls pin*........What was I supposed to do now?"
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Riggidig » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:12 am

Ah man why do I get stuck with all these night stake outs? It's not like I don't have plans. No on asks "Hey man, watcha doing tonight?" or "Hey bro, you wanna go grab a bear after work?" Nooooo, they just ASSUME that I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do EVERY STINKIN' NIGHT! This is REALLY TICKING ME OFF!! Am I not fun to hang out with? Is it the hat? WHAT IS IT??? Uuuugh, and now I gotta go to the loo. Must. Hold. IT IN!

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:30 am

Do you see it? Right there, I'm telling you man. LOOK.

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:27 am

*scoff* Please.
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Rated H for hairy!

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Ohhhh...That's why they call a group of lions a 'pride'.
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Riggidig » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:42 am

"Beware of Dog"

Riggidig

Postby samurai10 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:29 am

[font="Georgia"]OMGOSH IT'S A FREAKING UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT AAAAAAAAAAHH RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!![/font]
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:39 am

I have a new tactic to making my food "spicy"

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:50 am

No....I'm not hiding anything...I don't know what happened to Timon!...*burp*
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:55 am

"Mysterious as the dark side of the moon"

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Disney's new advertising campaign: "Brush your teeth with MUFASA"
Masquerade1412

Postby samurai10 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:36 pm

I am staring at you from the top of a tall building. Be freaked out or DIIIIIIE.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Did You Steal My Cookie.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing