Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby RoyalWing » Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:30 pm

I'm excited but not at the same time.
Because if...
1) They resurrect Aeris, I won't be happy.
2) If Tifa is dead, I won't be happy.
3) If Yuffie is dead, I won't be happy.

However...
1) I saw screenshots of Sephiroth, I'm very happy.
2) I think they made Cloud very well into a realistic model.
3) I saw screenshots of Sephiroth, I'm very happy. Oh, said that already... XD

I really don't care how the plot goes, If I don't like it I'll probably just end up ignoring it and keeping the original ending in mind. ^-^
RoyalWing

Postby Savior_Sora » Fri May 07, 2004 11:51 am

Ok time for some new info on this movie :D!!

I've came across this over the past 2 or 3 days and well here it goes. I know the names of the 3 Silver_Haired people. The one with the long hir w/ lady-like looks is names Rozzu. The shorter haired person is called Yazu. and the Guy with the spikey hair is named Kadazu.

I have some more pics if them i'll post them at the end. And everyone can breathe a sigh of relief...Tifa is in the movie!!!!!!!! Along with the Turks!!! I have Jump Magazine scans to prove it!!! Ok here are the picvs now...w/o further adue!!!!

Oh yeah and also I think this one pic is of Marlene.

EDIT

Still no word on Yuffie yet but I'm sure she'll be in there somewhere!!

EDIT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-"How do we prove we exist...maybe we don't exist."

-"I feel sorry for the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac...they stay up all night wondering if there is a dog."

-"It's not the fall that kills you...It's the sudden stop at the end."

Savior_Sora

Postby Savior_Sora » Fri May 07, 2004 11:54 am

Sorry for double post but here are some more pics!!

EDIT

For full coverage and more pics you can go to http://www.adventchildren.net for all information. This site is always constantly updating on the movie so check it often. Bookmark it even!!

EDIT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

-"I feel sorry for the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac...they stay up all night wondering if there is a dog."

Savior_Sora

Postby Sephiroth » Fri May 07, 2004 1:22 pm

Advent Children will be great, i'm glad to see the turks & tifa shots, and marlene too, i heard they were extending the length of the movie to an hour and a half to fit everything in. The clones are suppessed to have found Jenova's head and are using it for some nefareous plan
Largo (Megatokyo): "Its this thing... and its like, cool... and it does things... cool things!"

Ph34r t3h Cu73 0n3z!
Sephiroth

Postby Savior_Sora » Sun May 09, 2004 8:35 pm

Ok some more news...Well not really...but one of the pics on http://www.adventchildren.net that was in Japanese now has english translations. I'll put up a link to all whos interested.

http://www.yoxio.com/img/39193.jpg

oh by the way... this is my 100th post!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Savior_Sora

Postby Gypsy » Sun May 09, 2004 8:47 pm

Alright! Tifa's in it! And she has more clothes!! *smiles happily*

And Reno too! The only thing that could please me more is if Yuffie really is in there (and she'd better be, because Vincent is and he was also an optional character).
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Stephen » Sun May 09, 2004 9:53 pm

"(and she'd better be, because Vincent is and he was also an optional character)."

Well...Vincent was cool...this is one thing that Yuffie has going against her.....(wanted at the time to just kill her for taking his materia in ff7)
Stephen

Postby Savior_Sora » Sun May 09, 2004 10:36 pm

I swear at that point in the game...hoo boy...i wanted to kill her too lol. It was kinda tough walkin through there w/o materia. But still...it shows how good of a player you really are. At least that what I say haha

Savior_Sora

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon May 10, 2004 5:07 am

I imagine that such feelings were relatively common. No Matria is somewhat of a bother. And I agree, Vincent is cool. I'm not sure how I'm going to get my hands on this, but after all this discussion/hype I really want to find a way to do so...
uc pseudonym

Postby Savior_Sora » Tue May 11, 2004 10:48 pm

Ok yet some MORE updates!! I have another trailor. This time it its in English!!!! And it shows Tifa and Marlene and all those. I think this is the trailor the pics came from. So let me give a link to this video...

Well really...all you need to do is find the News block on http://www.adventchildren.net that says "E3 Trailer Available for Download". But to save it you need to...right click on the "Download" hyperlink and click "Save target as". The video is kind of poor quality but its still kool.

Savior_Sora

Postby Elric_kun » Tue May 11, 2004 11:47 pm

Savior_Sora wrote:Well really...all you need to do is find the News block on http://www.adventchildren.net that says "E3 Trailer Available for Download". But to save it you need to...right click on the "Download" hyperlink and click "Save target as". The video is kind of poor quality but its still kool.

O.O....... *faints* so....cool...... thanks for the link, Sora!^^
Elric_kun

Postby Savior_Sora » Wed May 12, 2004 10:19 am

Your welcome Elric ^_^.

Ok I have corrections to make. The names of the silver-haired people.

Kadaj - The one who fights Cloud on the highway. He's the leader of the 3.

Loz (Rozzu) - The spike-haired lookin guy. Hes very strong and has a lot of ability.

Yazoo - The one with the long hair. not much known about him but his gun is rumored to be called "Velvet Nightmare".

Thats pretty much it for now. I'll keep everyone at CAA updated.

P.S.

Can I have a title for like the Official FFVII: AC Info Man? lol

Savior_Sora

Postby J_Howard » Wed May 12, 2004 11:27 am

found some cool japanese magazine scans of this hit :wow!:
J_Howard

Postby Sephiroth » Wed May 12, 2004 1:03 pm

it sucks the E3 trailer download link was removed, how crap is that, i so wanted t see that one, anyone know where you can see/get it from now?
Largo (Megatokyo): "Its this thing... and its like, cool... and it does things... cool things!"

Ph34r t3h Cu73 0n3z!
Sephiroth

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed May 12, 2004 1:07 pm

Sephiroth... our policy is to forbid cursing. We have allowed minor amounts in the past in literary works and extended situations, but certainly not as trivial as your usage. Kindly merely watch yourself in the future, and nothing will be counted against you.
uc pseudonym

Postby Savior_Sora » Thu May 13, 2004 12:00 pm

Even yet some more info. Ok I have two links here. They both are for the same thing, but they're different. If you go here...

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/

You will be able to watch the E3 trailor for Advent Children.

And if you go here...

http://www.squarerealm.com/doom/ff7ac_trailer_snypresscnf_qt.zip

You will be able to download the trailor. Now this link is temporary. I'm not sure how long it will be up so dl now while you can. The dl is around 54mb. This is the trailor from GameSpot.com.

The only difference between it and the one from E3 is that in the GS one it [spoiler]does NOT show the Burial of Aeris Flashback. [/spoiler]

Well that's all for now. If I can find a link to the E3 one thats a free dl I'll post a link.

And if you go to http://www.adventchildren.net they have the E3 presentation coverage really well. Go there to read up on what happened at E3. (Keep in mind they will only have info pretaining to Advent Children)

Savior_Sora

Postby Ashley » Thu May 13, 2004 2:23 pm

Thanks for the new info Savior_Sora. I spoilerized that little bit...remember not all of us have played FF7 (or they're like me and haven't played but know the whole story anyway ^^)
Ashley

Postby Solid Ronin » Thu May 13, 2004 8:04 pm

I saw the trailer at gametrailer.com....can anyone tell me what was that music at the end it was awesome.
Solid Ronin

Postby Savior_Sora » Thu May 13, 2004 8:25 pm

Soory bout that Ashley...I guess i wasn't thinking about any of it being possible spoilers i guess...And what song do you mean? The one that has the opera singing in it? That's Sephiroth's theme "One Winged Angel"

Savior_Sora

Postby Zedian » Thu May 13, 2004 9:08 pm

Looks good, I am so glad Vincent will be coming back. I am assuming it is going to primarily take place in Midgar. Well it's on my gotta-see list for sure.
Zedian

Postby Savior_Sora » Fri May 14, 2004 8:23 am

Well from the trailors you can see some of the places they are going to be. Midgar, the Forest, City of the Ancients...Perhaps even northern Crater. Who knows. It'll be released this summer. So it's gonna be soon.

Savior_Sora

Postby Solid Ronin » Sat May 15, 2004 11:39 am

Savior_Sora wrote:Soory bout that Ashley...I guess i wasn't thinking about any of it being possible spoilers i guess...And what song do you mean? The one that has the opera singing in it? That's Sephiroth's theme "One Winged Angel"

I speak of the last music on the trailer on Gametrailers.com
Solid Ronin

Postby Savior_Sora » Sun May 16, 2004 2:11 am

Oh I couldn't tell you that. I tried to find the one from gametrailers.com. I can't find it for some reason. I haven't heard any other kind of music. Unless it's the one that is all piano. If that one i'm not sure what the name is, but that one in particular is the theme song of when you walk the World Map before Meteor starts to come. Listen closely and you'll hear the song resmeblance...just an instrument change.

Savior_Sora

Postby Solid Ronin » Thu May 20, 2004 8:50 am

Savior_Sora wrote:Oh I couldn't tell you that. I tried to find the one from gametrailers.com. I can't find it for some reason. I haven't heard any other kind of music. Unless it's the one that is all piano. If that one i'm not sure what the name is, but that one in particular is the theme song of when you walk the World Map before Meteor starts to come. Listen closely and you'll hear the song resmeblance...just an instrument change.

Its not One wigned Angel....At least im pretty sure its not....you cant wait it....thats strange..here

http://www.gametrailers.com/vault-f2.html
Solid Ronin

Postby Savior_Sora » Thu May 20, 2004 7:54 pm

Ok the Official Advent Children Site has been updated with all the characters. Pretty kool :D. Also for more info go to

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200405/N04.0514.2057.20899.htm

for a Nomura interview about Advent Children. It's not really big but its a little something.

Savior_Sora

Postby Stephen » Thu May 20, 2004 11:12 pm

I cannot wait to see this....it should be well worth the wait.
Stephen

Postby Savior_Sora » Fri May 21, 2004 12:20 pm

Oh yeah Ronin...I wathced the trailor. I have no earthly idea what the mess that was...I didn't like it to well lol.

Savior_Sora

Postby Solid Ronin » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:53 pm

Savior_Sora wrote:Oh yeah Ronin...I wathced the trailor. I have no earthly idea what the mess that was...I didn't like it to well lol.

|:| () I LOVED THAT MUSIC!!!!!!!it was so....violent
Solid Ronin

Postby Savior_Sora » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:03 am

Just sounded freaky to me :-p.

Well a little more news...release date has been pushed back.

Savior_Sora

Postby Shinja » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:10 pm

i cant wait till this movie comes out, it looks awsome
MATT
Matt blends in - and hates it.

Give me a bike and a road by which to travel.
Shinja

Previous Next

Return to General Entertainment