Anime Recommendations Thread

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Postby Ginga_kitsune » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:21 am

Ok I am looking for some action animes. I would love to have the main character weild a sword as his fighting tool. Anyone know of any other than bleach and samuri champloo?
Ginga_kitsune

Postby Mr. Hat'n'Clogs » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:32 am

Could you be a bit more vague? I'm sure there are a few anime that don't fit that bill.

Rurouni Kenshin is one I have to mention. Though I prefer the manga to the anime, it definitely fits the bill.

Soul Eater is a fantastic show, and though its main character fights with a scythe, one of the two primary supporting character's has a sword as his main weapon. And since he is the greatest character in the show, it should count.

Though I haven't seen it, Sword of the Stranger is supposed to be amazing.
Mr. Hat'n'Clogs

Postby Hohenheim » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:50 am

Ginga_kitsune (post: 1398647) wrote:Ok I am looking for some action animes. I would love to have the main character weild a sword as his fighting tool. Anyone know of any other than bleach and samuri champloo?

Mr. Hat'n'Clogs (post: 1398651) wrote:Could you be a bit more vague? I'm sure there are a few anime that don't fit that bill.

Rurouni Kenshin is one I have to mention. Though I prefer the manga to the anime, it definitely fits the bill.

Soul Eater is a fantastic show, and though its main character fights with a scythe, one of the two primary supporting character's has a sword as his main weapon. And since he is the greatest character in the show, it should count.

Though I haven't seen it, Sword of the Stranger is supposed to be amazing.

The suggestions Hat'n'Clogs gave are quite good, though I do think you should be a bit more specific. Would the swords just be a special preference, or would any good shounen/fighting anime work for you?
[font="Arial Black"]"But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness." - excerpt from the novel Brave New World[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]"Is all this striving after ultimate meaning a massive delusion, a gigantic wish-fulfillment?...Could our symbol-rich world be of interest only to a pitiless nihilist? I do not think so." - Simon Conway Morris[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]"Faith seeks understanding. I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe in order to understand." - St. Anselm of Canterbury[/font]
Hohenheim

Postby Atria35 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:00 am

Ginga_kitsune (post: 1398647) wrote:Ok I am looking for some action animes. I would love to have the main character weild a sword as his fighting tool. Anyone know of any other than bleach and samuri champloo?

Seconding Mr. Hat'n'Clog's reccs (and I have seen Sword of the Stranger- it's an amazing samurai flick!)
Then you have Blood: The Last Vampire (movie, female main character) and Blood + (sequel tv series, female main character)
And in the Kara no Kyoukai movies, the main character (girl) wields a knife, not a sword, but it's still metal and sharp :)
If you don't mind experimental animation and a mystery/horror plotline, there's Mononoke (not Princess Mononoke, just Mononoke), and the prequel for the series, which is called Bakeneko (an arc from the series Ayakashi: Japanese Classic Horror).
Scrapped Princess also has one of the main charries as a swordsman, though he's accompanied by his two sisters (one's useless, the other is a powerful mage)
Atria35

Postby TheSubtleDoctor » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:23 am

Mr. Hat'n'Clogs (post: 1398651) wrote:Rurouni Kenshin
*slowly swings chain- watch back and forth in front of Ginga's face*

You will listen to Hat'n'Clogs.

TheSubtleDoctor

Postby AnimeGirl » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:39 pm

My parents discovered an anime on Netflix called Gilgamesh and it looks really good. I plan on watching it. Anyone seen it? Did you like it?
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby steenajack » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:47 pm

I have not seen it, but:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=3083
http://www.themanime.org/viewreview.php?id=675

There is quite a bit of "sexual content" on the show. Enough for the reviewer to rate it 15+. In other words, this show may not be quite up your alley. :(...but if it helps, I'd be happy to recommend a movie to you I think you'll enjoy:

Origin: Spirits of the Past (Very minimal swearing, no sex or fanservice, some undetailed-non-sexual nudity that is almost not worth mentioning, and mostly mild violence kinda like the Tsubasa TV series.) Here's a review for it in case you're interested:
http://www.themanime.org/viewreview.php?id=1045

Anyway, hope I was of help to you.
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby Atria35 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:08 pm

I'd have to agree with Steena, probably not up your alley. Origin is a definately maybe....

If you're looking for lighter sci-fi, I'd recommend Time of Eve, which is streaming free on Crunchyroll. No nudity, no language, no violence, a little sexual content in that [spoiler]two of the androids are really into eachother, so there's cuddling and kissing (and you get a VERY brief close-up of her chest when one of the boys oggles her). It's also told that he's an android used for sexual purposes, but nothing other than him kissing and a camera being placed on a nightstand is shown[/spoiler]
But it's a really good series, and I'm going to write a review for it ASAP.

Dennou Coil- http://www.themanime.org/viewreview.php?id=1037 This is also very safe content-wise.

And Pandora Hearts may also be a good choice (though you can't rent this on Nexflix yet). It's pretty dark in terms of what the characters go through (but not dark enough where I'll say 'no way!', obviously XD ), and you can see where you might be able to read some shounen-ai in there, but for me it's been like Doumeki and Watanuki, you can read it, but it's probably not really there.
Atria35

Postby AnimeGirl » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Thank you. I have been planning on watching Origins, actually.

Atria35 (post: 1398920) wrote:
And Pandora Hearts may also be a good choice (though you can't rent this on Nexflix yet). It's pretty dark in terms of what the characters go through (but not dark enough where I'll say 'no way!', obviously XD ), and you can see where you might be able to read some shounen-ai in there, but for me it's been like Doumeki and Watanuki, you can read it, but it's probably not really there.

XD!! I can't even READ DoumekixWatanuki, Shounen-Ai isn't there XD!!! You have to like....really force it (like the fangirls do on FF). That means this series is safe! Yay!!!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

AnimeGirl

Postby Atria35 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:44 pm

AnimeGirl (post: 1398926) wrote:Thank you. I have been planning on watching Origins, actually.

XD!! I can't even READ DoumekixWatanuki, Shounen-Ai isn't there XD!!! You have to like....really force it (like the fangirls do on FF). That means this series is safe! Yay!!!

Pretty much! Even though Gil and Oz don't have a like-hate relationship, it's just.... yeah. They're friends. They have friendship moments. I'd probably liken it more to Sam and Frodo in LoTR than Watanukia and Doumeki because of their friendship, but it's the same type of love-that's-not-there.
Atria35

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Since Pandora Hearts has been mentioned and it's the only manga series I follow anymore because it's awesome, I thought I'd put in a warning and my 2 cents. The anime is pretty good (with an excellent score by Yuki Kajiura, btw) and follows the manga closely until the last 2 or 3 episodes, I believe episode 21 or 22?, in which Xebec decides to make its own terrible ending that makes absolutely no sense.

Otherwise, it's a pretty amazing series and you can pick up where the anime left off and read the manga without having to start over. If you liked the anime then you'll love the manga. Granted it's still being published in JP and only two volumes have been released in the US, it's still certainly worth a go.

Here is the official PV, if you're interested.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby steenajack » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:26 pm

I have a question about the Macross/Robotech series. I'm thinking about getting into them, but I'm not sure where to start. There are so many series, prequels, and spin-offs that it's enough to get one confused. I'm thinking of starting with Super Demensional Fortress Macross first, but could someone give me the lowdown on the content? Is there a TON of sexual natured jokes in it, or it it pretty mild? In the review, it said there was a relationship in there that just "skirts the edge of incest", could anyone give me more details on that? As for Robotech, is that series any good at all, or is it a bunch of edited mess? And if anything about that series is good at all, could someone please help me on where I should start? O.o.....I'm just so confused with all these titles...anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby Atria35 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Robotech is what happens when you edit three different series together. Recommending you watch Super Dimentional Fortress Macross first (someone else will have to give you the information on that, I'm only good for timeline and what's what). The other two anime edited into it aren't Macross. They have references, and some cameos, but the storylines are, well, they're not Macross.

Then you have Macross 7 and Macross Dynamite 7, which most fans would like to forget even existed, apart from the soundtracks. Probably not worth watching.

You have Macross II: The Movie, which is an AU (not necessary to watch it at all), Macross: Clash of the Bionoids (Bad, bad, BAD movie), and Macross: Do You Remember Love?, which a retelling of the Macross franchise that's better than the other movie, but not that accurate and not necessary to see, regardless.

Then you start getting to the good stuff again- Macross Frontier, which was an awesome, amazing anime made for the 25th anniversary of the franchise, and I wrote a review for it but it's not posted yet. It's pretty much a stand-alone, too. Just know that although there's a brief flash of [spoiler] two nekked, pink-and-blue colored girls in the OP, there really is next to no bad stuff in the actual series.[/spoiler]
Regardless, Frontier is a FANTASTIC series on it's own.

And then you have the OVA Macross Plus, which is more of Isamu and Sharon, and everyone else you may remember from an earlier version :) It's more mature than the others, though, so be warned- at least one nudie scene, but it's not gratuitous and doesn't last terribly long. And there are other mature things referenced.
Atria35

Postby steenajack » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Thank you Atari for the info. XD! This is definetly something I'll be looking into. I've definetly decided to look into SDF-Macross, Macross Frontier, and Robotech: The Macross Saga. Those seem right up my ally. Although, I have one question, aside from the "flash" in the opening you mentioned, is there any other fanservice in the show that I should know about? In a review I read, they say that a certain character (Sheryl) is a bit fanservice-y. Is that true by any chance? If so, is it mild, minor, blatent, or graphic?

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby Ginga_kitsune » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Hohenheim (post: 1398653) wrote:The suggestions Hat'n'Clogs gave are quite good, though I do think you should be a bit more specific. Would the swords just be a special preference, or would any good shounen/fighting anime work for you?

Ya sorry I wasn't more specific, but I'm just looking for any kind of action anime that is based around the characters weilding swords (daggers or any other kind of steel weapon) or at least the main character.

And btw I am looking up some of the animes others have recommened and Soul Eater is looking like it could be something I would love.
Ginga_kitsune

Postby steenajack » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Ginga_kitsune (post: 1398977) wrote:Ya sorry I wasn't more specific, but I'm just looking for any kind of action anime that is based around the characters weilding swords (daggers or any other kind of steel weapon) or at least the main character.

And btw I am looking up some of the animes others have recommened and Soul Eater is looking like it could be something I would love.

Hmm...even though I haven't seen it, Samari 7 may be up your ally. Also you may want to look into Twelve Kingdoms (Which I have seen, and it is REALLY good.) It doesn't deal with swords as much as it does with the story of a girl's fantastic journey in another world, but it's possibly worth looking into in case you are interested.

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby Atria35 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:39 am

steenajack (post: 1398974) wrote:Thank you Atari for the info. XD! This is definetly something I'll be looking into. I've definetly decided to look into SDF-Macross, Macross Frontier, and Robotech: The Macross Saga. Those seem right up my ally. Although, I have one question, aside from the "flash" in the opening you mentioned, is there any other fanservice in the show that I should know about? In a review I read, they say that a certain character (Sheryl) is a bit fanservice-y. Is that true by any chance? If so, is it mild, minor, blatent, or graphic?

Sheryl is a bit fanservice-y in that she wears some low-cut and revealing clothing, but even then you find out it's because [spoiler]she's trying to get attention and people to like her- she was an abandoned and abused child before becoming a star.[/spoiler] Overall, the fanservice is very mild- there really arent any pantyshots or anything like that, just the low-cut clothing. There is one joke near the beginning that makes it seem like the show is going to be full of innuendo, but it's not.
Atria35

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:50 pm

CrimsonRyu17 (post: 1398929) wrote:Since Pandora Hearts has been mentioned and it's the only manga series I follow anymore because it's awesome, I thought I'd put in a warning and my 2 cents. The anime is pretty good (with an excellent score by Yuki Kajiura, btw) and follows the manga closely until the last 2 or 3 episodes, I believe episode 21 or 22?, in which Xebec decides to make its own terrible ending that makes absolutely no sense.

Otherwise, it's a pretty amazing series and you can pick up where the anime left off and read the manga without having to start over. If you liked the anime then you'll love the manga. Granted it's still being published in JP and only two volumes have been released in the US, it's still certainly worth a go.

Here is the official PV, if you're interested.

Yuki Kajiura did the soundtrack??? Ooh!!! I loved her work in Tsubasa and .hack//SIGN, so that means the music is going to be EPIC!!! And the manga is good too? I shall check them BOTH OUT!!!

AnimeGirl

Postby Hohenheim » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Ginga_kitsune wrote:Ya sorry I wasn't more specific, but I'm just looking for any kind of action anime that is based around the characters weilding swords (daggers or any other kind of steel weapon) or at least the main character.

Ok then, in that case I'd recommend Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I'm not entirely sure if they'd meet your criteria for sword-based anime, but both of these series are action-packed, have great storylines, and wonderful character development. However, to be fair, I'm a little biased, considering my avatar is of a character from the Fullmetal series. Anyway, metal weaponry is not used at all times throughout either series, but the animation for the fight scenes is excellent. Considering you've mentioned liking series such as naruto, bleach, etc., I say with confidence that you'd like either of these shows.

If these shows don't meet your criteria though, that's fine, just wanted to point out some shows that you might like.
[font="Arial Black"]"But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness." - excerpt from the novel Brave New World[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]"Is all this striving after ultimate meaning a massive delusion, a gigantic wish-fulfillment?...Could our symbol-rich world be of interest only to a pitiless nihilist? I do not think so." - Simon Conway Morris[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]"Faith seeks understanding. I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe in order to understand." - St. Anselm of Canterbury[/font]
Hohenheim

Postby ich1990 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Ginga_kitsune (post: 1398977) wrote:Ya sorry I wasn't more specific, but I'm just looking for any kind of action anime that is based around the characters weilding swords (daggers or any other kind of steel weapon) or at least the main character.

I recommend the movie Sword of the Stranger, which is feudal era samurai movie with the best animated sword fighting I have ever seen. Fairly heavy violence (a bit more than Samurai Champloo), and slight male nudity are the only content warnings.
Where an Eidolon, named night, on a black throne reigns upright.
ich1990

Postby Atria35 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Hmmm. Well, if you don't mind something that also has romance, then Romeo x Juliet might work- there's quite a few swordfights! Warnings are some violence (obviously! XD ), a little language (but nothing stronger than the d-word), and a fantasy setting.
But still keeping the recc for Kara no Kyoukai, which has some amazing knifefighting in it, and is a great thriller, too.
Atria35

Postby steenajack » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Atria35 (post: 1398992) wrote:Sheryl is a bit fanservice-y in that she wears some low-cut and revealing clothing, but even then you find out it's because [spoiler]she's trying to get attention and people to like her- she was an abandoned and abused child before becoming a star.[/spoiler] Overall, the fanservice is very mild- there really arent any pantyshots or anything like that, just the low-cut clothing. There is one joke near the beginning that makes it seem like the show is going to be full of innuendo, but it's not.

Thank you so much for the info. XD! This helped a lot.

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby Seto_Sora » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:06 pm

What!? Macross fanatics...? eh, I'm still shaking off my devoted Battletech fascination so as to enjoy all this awesome mecha from so many different perspectives! Although I am not over fond of the early Robotech... the mecha is just not cool looking enough! LOL But neither was early Mechwarrior. But between the two, I think Armored Core hits it spot on... wait... this isn't a mecha thread... ugh! sorry.
Anyway, my brother just introduced me to anime and manga, so I'm trying to find some really good stuff just to enjoy and just for entertainment. Seriously though, I despise nudity and gore. Anyway, any other suggestions in the way of mecha sci-fi... other than Macross?

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby Atria35 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:32 pm

PatrickEklektos (post: 1401258) wrote: Seriously though, I despise nudity and gore. Anyway, any other suggestions in the way of mecha sci-fi... other than Macross?

Ummm... Well, I don't know many mecha, some I'm throwing some good regular sci-fi in here as well as the mecha!
Legend of the Galactic Heroes isn't mecha, necessarily, but there are awesome space battles!
Gunbuster (mecha)
Eureka 7 (some fanservice in short shorts and a bit of a low-cut top, but no nudity, at least for what I saw), considered an anime sci-fi standard
Dennou Coil (no nudity, no gore, and very cool! not mecha)
Full Metal Panic! (totally mecha)
Escaflowne (the tv series, NOT the movie- there will be some minor gore in this due to it taking place during a war. Mecha)

That's all I can think of that would cover those. Hope this helps! And Macross is awesome (at least Frontier is- that's my favorite out of all the series merely because the soundtrack is amazing.)
Atria35

Postby steenajack » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:58 pm

PatrickEklektos (post: 1401258) wrote:What!? Macross fanatics...? eh, I'm still shaking off my devoted Battletech fascination so as to enjoy all this awesome mecha from so many different perspectives! Although I am not over fond of the early Robotech... the mecha is just not cool looking enough! LOL But neither was early Mechwarrior. But between the two, I think Armored Core hits it spot on... wait... this isn't a mecha thread... ugh! sorry.
Anyway, my brother just introduced me to anime and manga, so I'm trying to find some really good stuff just to enjoy and just for entertainment. Seriously though, I despise nudity and gore. Anyway, any other suggestions in the way of mecha sci-fi... other than Macross?

SDG

OOO! I don't know of any mech anime, but you may like:

Twelve Kingdoms (There is blood, but no gore. And it's all very minor/mild. No more than say Lord of the Rings. In fact, I think it's safe to say that there is even less so than the mentioned movie. It's all tastefully done, but it's not sugar coated. Believable, but not over-the-top.) Nudity, is kept at a miniumum. Even on the RARE occasions you do see some, it's minor, undetailed, non-sexual, and nothing explicit is ever shown. This is more of a fantasy series than sci-fi, but I suggest that you may want to give this show a shot. Very well done.

Hope this reccomendation was of help to you. :D!

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby MasterDias » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:08 pm

PatrickEklektos (post: 1401258) wrote:What!? Macross fanatics...? eh, I'm still shaking off my devoted Battletech fascination so as to enjoy all this awesome mecha from so many different perspectives! Although I am not over fond of the early Robotech... the mecha is just not cool looking enough! LOL But neither was early Mechwarrior. But between the two, I think Armored Core hits it spot on... wait... this isn't a mecha thread... ugh! sorry.

SDG

Well, Gundam would be the obvious mecha recommendation. Mobile Suit Gundam 00 is a good place to start.
-----------------------------------------
"Always seek to do good to one another and to all."
1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Every story must have an ending." - Auron - Final Fantasy X

"A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave." - Wiegraf - Final Fantasy Tactics
MasterDias

Postby steenajack » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:17 pm

Could I ask more about the content for Rahxephon? I know that they have a review for it, but I was just wondering if the reviewer may have left anything out? There isn't any fanservice in the series is there? Is the anime extremely violent, or is it mild like say Twelve Kingdoms? Can episode 19 be skipped or is it important to the plot?

Also, may I have a little more info on the content of Princess Nine? I was watching an AMV awhile ago and
[spoiler] apparently there a appears to be an implied sex scene. It involves the male character (Hiroki) shirtless, kinda hugging a female character Ryo (who is completely wrapped in a blanket, but doesn't appear to be wearing any clothes.) They are both sitting on the bed in a dim-lit bedroom. O_o? It wasn't horrendous, just a bit surprising. I was wondering if anyone had anymore info on that. Did they really do it? Is it really implied, or is there more than the clip is even showing?[/spoiler]
Any help or details about these two shows would be great. :D!

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:54 pm

steenajack (post: 1401663) wrote:Could I ask more about the content for Rahxephon? I know that they have a review for it, but I was just wondering if the reviewer may have left anything out? There isn't any fanservice in the series is there? Is the anime extremely violent, or is it mild like say Twelve Kingdoms? Can episode 19 be skipped or is it important to the plot?

Also, may I have a little more info on the content of Princess Nine? I was watching an AMV awhile ago and
[spoiler] apparently there a appears to be an implied sex scene. It involves the male character (Hiroki) shirtless, kinda hugging a female character Ryo (who is completely wrapped in a blanket, but doesn't appear to be wearing any clothes.) They are both sitting on the bed in a dim-lit bedroom. O_o? It wasn't horrendous, just a bit surprising. I was wondering if anyone had anymore info on that. Did they really do it? Is it really implied, or is there more than the clip is even showing?[/spoiler]

Sent you a pm about Rahxephon XD but i will reitterat DO NOT Skip episode 19
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby steenajack » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Thank you SOOOO much! You're PM has helped a lot.

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby MasterDias » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:59 pm

steenajack (post: 1401663) wrote:Also, may I have a little more info on the content of Princess Nine? I was watching an AMV awhile ago and

AMVs can actually be misleading.
[spoiler]That's not a sex scene. They get stuck in a cabin during a storm. Their clothes had gotten wet, but the female lead still has her underwear on under the blanket. The male character leaves a few minutes later after an argument. Nothing else happens, implied or otherwise. The embrace was the only physical contact during that scene.[/spoiler]
-----------------------------------------
"Always seek to do good to one another and to all."
1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Every story must have an ending." - Auron - Final Fantasy X

"A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave." - Wiegraf - Final Fantasy Tactics
MasterDias

Previous Next

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews