Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:13 am

"stalker!"
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby wildpurplechild » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Never let your oponent get behind you!
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby RandomBurrito » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:31 am

"I like red chairs".
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby Riggidig » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:29 am

"What do you mean we live underwater???"
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:15 pm

" What Do You Mean We Live Underwater!!!!?"
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby CephasWhite » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:46 am

Itch...on my back.....can't...reach!
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby jadeTheshade » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:46 pm

preapare to meet your DOOM!!! :evil:
[font="Book Antiqua"]two roads diverged in a wood and i
took the one less traveled by
and that has made all the difference
-Robert F[color="black"][color="Blue"][/color][/color]rost[/font]
jadeTheshade

Postby Yamamaya » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:45 pm

This heat is killing me, I need to get a haircut.
Yamamaya

Postby rocklobster » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:48 am

I will name him George, and I will love him and pet him and squeeeeze him!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:22 am

My Head!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby F.M Disciple » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:28 pm

darn it ! that is not how you wield a sword, let me show you.
"Its very possible that I could give everything and obtain nothing, But still I have to try."
-Edward Elric.

"If to be feelingly alive to the sufferings of my fellow-creatures is to be a fanatic, I am one of the most incurable fanatics ever permitted to be at large."
-William Wilberforce.
F.M Disciple

Postby Arya Raiin » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:35 pm

"Hmm.. you think so? :evil:"
Arya Raiin

Postby CephasWhite » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:42 am

Hadu-ken!!
†††††††††††††

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:38 pm

This Is Spartaaaaa!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby CephasWhite » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:13 am

Let's see...I would be this tall if I sliced myself in half...
†††††††††††††

CephasWhite

Postby Kurama » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:12 am

You...dare Challenge Me!?"
Kurama

Postby wildpurplechild » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:57 pm

What's this?
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:40 pm

Watch out, or I'll have my hovering mini-me assault team attack you!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:36 am

RAWR!!! *translation* Can I have a cookie? ^^

Derek_Is_Me

Postby wildpurplechild » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:45 pm

I has weapon!
wildpurplechild

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:51 pm

I has big head. And minions.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:20 am

Oh dear, the sky seems to have caught fire.
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:56 am

Rawr!!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Barracuda777 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Please, Lord of emotion, teach us how to cry.
PSN ID : Baracuda777
Barracuda777

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:16 pm

X marks the spot!
wildpurplechild

Postby QtheQreater » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:47 pm

Defying the laws of physics, one head at a time.
The sometime President of the Goof Off!

Image Image
QtheQreater

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:08 am

I deserve a huggle.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby wildpurplechild » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:48 am

Cheer up, angsty samurai.
wildpurplechild

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:50 pm

...I'm not sure how my neck is supporting my head
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby rocklobster » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:52 am

hmm, I think I need new glasses.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing