Guess Who Will Post Next

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:14 am

Nope, I'm cooler than him. XP lol ROFL

KFM
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:50 am

No, it's RB this time.

Uh .. Riggidig?
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:02 pm

nope

burrito-chan
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Riggidig » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:11 pm

CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE!

The Rancor Tamer.
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:13 pm

Yep!! ^^

The chocolate monster-fish-thing.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:17 pm

No.

Riggadig?

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:17 pm

nope

ME!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:23 pm

Oh poo.

Nope, it's me this time!

Uh .. Derek? :B

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:24 pm

Who Told You?!

Burrito-chan!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Wow.

Derek!

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:28 pm

YEP!!

Burrito-chan

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:57 pm

Sheah!

Derek?

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:04 pm

yep

burrito-sis

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Yups.

Derek_Is_Me

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:14 pm

yep

Burrito that just happens to be random.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Good guess!

Derek that happens to be him?

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Yep

Burrito that might just like them too. ^^

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Dude, I think we beat the game. Do we get a prize now?

A dude named Derek who's 18 and joined Christian Anime in 08'.

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Yep, that would be me.

A noob that joined in 09'. XP

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Nope, no noobs here. XD Kidding.

A dude.

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:35 pm

yep

a pretty girl. ^^

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Anystazya » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Nope, lol

Uuuuummm, Derek? I haven't posted here in forever...
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby Blacklight » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Nope, and I haven't either.

Anystazya?
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Postby Lilac#18 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Iie. RandomBurrito?
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby RandomBurrito » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:05 am

Is in the thread!

Blacklight?

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:10 am

Not currently here right now. Please try your post again later. ^^

Ummm.....Any-chan.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby rocklobster » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:13 am

Nope. I decided to post here.
Um...Lil Ninja?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:16 am

nope

rock-san

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:29 am

Nope.

Lilac?

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:15 pm

nope

someone

Derek_Is_Me

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing