Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:31 pm

It's electric!
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:42 pm

"I had to ride on top of the bus... and I didn't have a comb..."
Arya Raiin

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Let's shake hands on it.
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:45 pm

"...and sir, how exactly did you get your hair to do that?" Asked the reporter.

"Well ya see now... um... no comment."
Arya Raiin

Postby Ante Bellum » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Turn off the electric fence TURNOFFTHEELECTRICFENCE!!
Ante Bellum

Postby Arya Raiin » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:26 pm

"Hmm... what? Oh yea! I kind of... lost my cell phone when the carnivorous penguins attacked me..."
Arya Raiin

Postby wildpurplechild » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:03 pm

Call me short one more time...
wildpurplechild

Postby Ante Bellum » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Look at this face. Would this face betray you?
Ante Bellum

Postby Noblewreck » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:09 pm

uhh, yeah, hello. I locked my keys in the car. Can you.... what? No! I can't turn into a red cape thingy and woosh through the cracks in the door! this is just a costume! You watch too much anime.
Noblewreck

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:04 pm

Rock Lee approved!! ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Riggidig » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:09 pm

It's NOT a skirt *GLARE*
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:11 pm

CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE!

Oh gosh that makes me laugh. XD
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:12 pm

The evil pocky is coming for you so lock your doors at night.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Riggidig » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:13 pm

Pocky! Pocky!

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:14 pm

Fishy Fishy!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:19 pm

Sword man! Sword man!

:D :D

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Goofy Goofy!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:24 pm

Turkey! Turkey!

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:25 pm

My Line!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:28 pm

Oops, sorry.

Bling!

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:30 pm

WoOOOOOO!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:33 pm

Shwing!

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:34 pm

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:00 pm

"Now I need a pony to ride off unto the sunset".

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:06 pm

"what Is That?!"

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Riggidig » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:49 pm

Dude!

Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Duuuddee!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Ante Bellum » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Dude...-_-;
Ante Bellum

Postby wildpurplechild » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:58 pm

Ooooh, the convention's NEXT week -_-'
wildpurplechild

Postby guitargeekette » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:57 pm

"Candeh?"
Perfecting the art of being me...:jump:

http://guitargeekette.deviantart.com/
Check out my artwork if you like.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
guitargeekette

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing