Guess Who Will Post Next

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Kung-sama to you

D-chan
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:09 pm

nope

still kung-chan to me. XP
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Arya Raiin » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Nope! Hehe!

D-chan... I'd presume?
Arya Raiin

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:28 pm

No, Kungsly

Kung-sama
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Ask and I shall appear

someone with Ninja in their name
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Blacklight » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:47 pm

No...

Derek_Is_Me?
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Postby SailorDove » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:46 pm

Nope

Who's on 1st, What's on 2nd & I Don't Know's on 3rd sooo... will it be Ingemar up to bat?
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:09 am

Nope

Sailor-chan. ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Hmm... sorry but no!

D-chan...?
Arya Raiin

Postby Blacklight » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Nope,

Arya Raiin?
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blacklight

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:57 pm

Yes, you be right!

Hmm... D-chan again perhaps?
Arya Raiin

Postby RandomBurrito » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:55 pm

That's B-chan to you! Kidding kidding.

Uh .. Blacklight?
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:54 am

Arby-chan. lol

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......TWILIGHT FREEDOM!!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Blacklight » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:33 pm

It doesn't look that way,

RandomBurrito?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blacklight

Postby Arya Raiin » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Nope! Uh... Blacklight?
Arya Raiin

Postby Blacklight » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:20 pm

Nope, try again!
Oh, wait...

I'm guessing...
SailorDove?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blacklight

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:08 pm

nawaaawww

light

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Blacklight » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:24 pm

I assume that's me... in which case, yes!

Derek_Is_Me?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blacklight

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:17 am

Yep! ^^

Light-chan

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:32 pm

Nope.

SailorDove?

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Nope

Burrito-chan

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Yeppity doo da day.

Derek?

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:24 pm

Am I Derek?

Ran-chan

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:29 pm

A Ran-chan-chan is here!

I'm a guessin' Derek!

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:30 pm

YEP!!

Imma' gussin' random but not as random as me -chan.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Haha, now you got a new name. Random_Is_Me.

OMG is Derek gonna post?

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:42 pm

OMG YESS!!!

Random_Is_Me. lol

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Me here!

Uh .. I guess someone named Derek?

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Yep

I guess RAN!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Yay! *runs into the kitchen for some odd reason*

Derek are you here?

RandomBurrito

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing