Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:09 am

Pockyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:25 pm

*shun*
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:52 pm

It's to sunny for me today!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Riggidig » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:42 pm

I know it's a month early, but what do you think of the Halloween costume I bought? *POSE*
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Sparx00 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:11 pm

I like morning coffee! I have it with my pancakes!
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby RandomBurrito » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Oh My Gosh I Can't Believe Hannah Montana Is Going To Have A Concert In My City!
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:17 am

*YAWN* ...whatever
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Riggidig » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:17 am

...I'd like some pancake as well *sniff*

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby -Frail-Dreams- » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:22 am

Sugar-water sure is great in the morning!
(\(\
(^_^)
(_(")(")
This rabbit is "Bread", he is called "Bread", because he is a bun-ny.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
I love Jesus more than anything else. W00t!
I agree with Lady Kenshin, it is okay to be a fanfiction author.
-Frail-Dreams-

Postby Ante Bellum » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:47 am

My depth perception! NOOOOOO!
Ante Bellum

Postby Sparx00 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:43 pm

*Sigh* For the last time, no. I don't want to receive a free phone... What do you mean how will I be able to call anybody? I'm on a phone with you right now... Idiot.
Sparx00

Postby Taran » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:13 pm

AAHhhhhh its a spider
Taran

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:51 pm

Free Fallen!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Arya Raiin » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:11 pm

"Hey... I'm about to cut the cheese."
Arya Raiin

Postby Sparx00 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Who am I? I'm Kakashi's long lost sister, Aryashi.
Sparx00

Postby SailorDove » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Moonlight Shadow
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby Sparx00 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:49 pm

I'm wearing goggles! :D
Sparx00

Postby Ante Bellum » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:26 pm

Not the Pedestal of Time..
Ante Bellum

Postby SailorDove » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Can you hear me now?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby Shilohan ninja » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 pm

...and if it's not too much to ask, a pretty sunset would be nice right about now...
Shilohan ninja

Postby SailorDove » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:24 pm

whistle while you walk

SailorDove

Postby Riggidig » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:43 pm

(Sorry, but I just can't say anything even remotely negative or sarcastic about such a beautiful avatar)

Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:07 am

I'm related to Bill Nye.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Riggidig » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:27 am

I'm related to Ron Weasly.

Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:06 am

I'm in need of some lotion.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby -Frail-Dreams- » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:16 am

Where did my scabbard go??
(\(\
(^_^)
(_(")(")
This rabbit is "Bread", he is called "Bread", because he is a bun-ny.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
I love Jesus more than anything else. W00t!
I agree with Lady Kenshin, it is okay to be a fanfiction author.
-Frail-Dreams-

Postby Riggidig » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:36 pm

Hey, wanna have a slumber party?

Riggidig

Postby Taran » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:55 pm

Early morning caffine buzz
Taran

Postby Riggidig » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:24 pm

In the navy! Oops, sorry...

Riggidig

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:10 pm

"Would you care for a cup 'o tea?"
Arya Raiin

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing