Guess Who Will Post Next

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Uh-Uh...sorry!

Tsuki-chan!!
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Smile:) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Nope. ^^

Socks? 8D
[color="Lime"]I[/color] [color="Lime"]You People![/color]
Smile:)

Location: In wonderland having tea with the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare. It's our unbirthdays!

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:16 am

Nope

Any
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Taran » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:09 am

nope

Riggidig
Taran

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:20 am

nope

rig
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:55 pm

No, the one next to him. I am always here. Why doesn't anyone ask?

Some person who has me on there friend's list hopefully.
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:28 am

YEP!!!

KUNG-CHAN!! lol XP

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:14 am

'bout time.

eto....Roz?
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:32 am

Close...but no. XP

Kung-chan. XP

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:08 pm

Maybe, just maybe.

Newman-san (Derek)
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:34 pm

*sighs* T_T Yep.

Roz

Derek_Is_Me

Postby RandomBurrito » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:36 pm

Nopes.

Kung_Fu_Master?
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:33 pm

I be here

Someone I've talked to on chat
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:04 am

nope XP

Smile

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Roz » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Can't smile. Too tired.

Mith. So there.
Roz

Postby Arya Raiin » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Nope, sorry! Anyways... D-chan?
Arya Raiin

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:00 pm

No but Derek might post next
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:17 am

Yes. How can you guess so well?

kung_Fu

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Arya Raiin » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Nice try! Goldie?
Arya Raiin

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:39 pm

No sorry.

KhakiBlueSocks?

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
RandomBurrito

Postby Lunis » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:51 pm

Nobody expects the almost non-existent ancient lurker member!

RandomBurrito?
It is the infirmity of little minds to be dazzled with everything that sparkles.
Lunis

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:07 am

Nope

Tsuki

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Alice » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Nope.

Nate?
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share

And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence.
Alice

Postby Blacklight » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:33 pm

I guess not...

Um... Kung_Fu_Master?
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Postby RandomBurrito » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:05 pm

Shoot I wish I was a kung fu master.

Uh Alice?

RandomBurrito

Postby Alice » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Ding ding ding ding ding!

Ah....kung fu master?
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share

And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence.
Alice

Postby Roz » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Nope. Tang Soo Do.

Hmmmm, somebody in wonderland?
Roz

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Yep!!!

Roz!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:26 pm

No, KFG

Taran
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Nope

Kung-chan

Derek_Is_Me

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing