Guess Who Will Post Next

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Smile:) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:47 pm

=O Wow...

I guess... Tsuki! 8D
[color="Lime"]I[/color] [color="Lime"]You People![/color]
Smile:)

Location: In wonderland having tea with the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare. It's our unbirthdays!

Postby FnlFntsyYuna » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:49 am

Nope:)

I guess some one who is really crazy and out of (his or her) mind will post next. :P
FnlFntsyYuna

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:51 am

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances to a little jig*

SMILE!!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Roz » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Nope. Just lil' ol' me.

Uh.....Any.
Roz

Postby Arya Raiin » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Hey, you got the initial right! ^_^

D-chan?
Arya Raiin

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:06 am

Am I D-chan.

Someone else.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Peanut » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:46 am

I am not someone...

Roz.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Sparx00 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:47 am

Gentlemen...

Lil_Ninja
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Roz » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:05 am

Nope.

Derek.
Roz

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:20 am

Yep

Roz

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Roz » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:37 pm

Yep.

Well......I was gonna say Derek but he be gone right now. :(

Lucky?
Roz

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:22 am

No, I'm always on. *whispers it* Even when you don't see that I'm on. XP

ROZ!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Smile:) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Nope. :P

Peanut? =D

Location: In wonderland having tea with the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare. It's our unbirthdays!

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:37 pm

No but I know a few good nuts (Derek included)

Would you mind posting again smile?
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Peanut » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Not before me.

Smile?
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Smile:) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Yes! 8D

Peanut? ^.^

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:23 am

Nope. ( ^^ I AM a nut aren't I Kung_Fu. XP And remember Kung my favorite word is still AWESOME!!!! Oh yeah almost forgot, And the next thing ya know. ^^ remember that.)

Smile

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Roz » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:59 am

Nope.

Eh......Lucky.
Roz

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:14 am

Nip

Moo

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:07 am

Nya~

A human shall post next. I hope at least.
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Roz » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:53 am

.......I'm gonna take a stab at it and say yes.

Derek.
Roz

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:00 pm

YEP!! ^^

Roz

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Smile:) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Nope. ^^

Tsuki? 8D

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:10 am

Nope

Any

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Roz » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:42 am

Nope. Where did she go?

Peanut.
Roz

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Nope

Roz

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Anystazya » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Rozzzzzz wrote:Where did she go?

I don't know~ Where did I go? ~(O_O)~

Hmm...maybe Smile? I don't know?
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby Smile:) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Yes. \^.^/

Anykins, again? 8D

Postby Roz » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 pm

Nope.

Any-chan? (Sorry, just had to try that after "Anykins". :lol:)
Roz

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:06 am

Nope

Roz

Derek_Is_Me

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing