Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Ante Bellum » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Say whaaaaat?
Ante Bellum

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:10 am

He Took My Tortilla's!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Eer, just a little lower... OH yeah, THAT'S the spot...
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby RandomBurrito » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:26 pm

"Ok I'm confused now".
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby Noblewreck » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Nooo!, Disney boughtout Marvel! What's next? Hello Kitty? :Þ
Say it isn't so, Stan Lee, Say it isn't soooo.
Noblewreck

Postby K. Ayato » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Dude!
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Think think think...
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:05 am

My Eyes!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Noblewreck » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:14 pm

What!? My posing cut short my tassels!?
Noblewreck

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:02 pm

Dang, my thumb looks hawt!
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby RandomBurrito » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:01 pm

"I can breathe in space without a helmet.".

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
RandomBurrito

Postby Riggidig » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:33 am

"Coming to a theatre near you this October 31st"
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:16 pm

I saw what you did there
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby CephasWhite » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:51 pm

...hope my hat doesn't eat me...
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:42 am

This Is Turkeytown!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:54 pm

He never even heard The Internet as it snuck up behind him
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:26 am

I am NOT an EPIC FAIL!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Riggidig » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:33 pm

I do NOT look like Ron Weasley!!!!

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Riggidig » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:34 pm

(would a mod please delete this entry? thanks)

Riggidig

Postby RandomBurrito » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:17 pm

"yeah I'm Gonna Become A Street Fighter!".

RandomBurrito

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Mmmm.... suspended pocky....
wildpurplechild

Postby Riggidig » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:17 pm

Har har, that tortoise is MILES behind...

Riggidig

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:35 pm

AUGH! My fist won't stop growing!!!
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:39 pm

"I think this clever disguise will throw those Government agents off my trail.."
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Ante Bellum » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:41 pm

This Power Beam ought to shine my suit up nice and good!
Ante Bellum

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:26 pm

"Hey Cloud.. I think I found the Weapon.. o-o;;"
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Boy, these shoulder mounted mirrors sure are convenient!
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Ante Bellum » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:23 pm

It takes talent to see through opaque glasses.
Ante Bellum

Postby Riggidig » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:14 am

Hi there. I'd like a large Californian with extra feta please.

Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:27 am

Hiiiiiiiiiiiya!!!!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing