Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby DignifiedSoul » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Yay!Thank you so much! :D
[font="Century Gothic"][color="YellowGreen"]When you fall in love with Jesus,you fall out of love with the world - Ron Luce[/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"][font="Arial"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color][/font][color="DarkOrchid"] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font][/font] :jump:
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Pink"]"We love because God loved us first." 1 John 4:19 NIV[/color][/font]
http://dignifiedsoul.blogspot.com
[color="PaleGreen"]"Proud member of [color="PaleGreen"]MOES[/color]!"[/color]
DignifiedSoul

Postby RandomBurrito » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:20 pm

"Does it look like I'm kidding?".
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby DignifiedSoul » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:24 pm

Hehehe this Pocky is mine! >:D
[font="Century Gothic"][color="YellowGreen"]When you fall in love with Jesus,you fall out of love with the world - Ron Luce[/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"][font="Arial"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color][/font][color="DarkOrchid"] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font][/font] :jump:
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Pink"]"We love because God loved us first." 1 John 4:19 NIV[/color][/font]
DignifiedSoul

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:29 pm

My preeeeeeeeecioussssssssssssss!!!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby RandomBurrito » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:40 pm

"My hair is not spaghetti".

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
RandomBurrito

Postby Sparx00 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:16 pm

*gasp!* HELLO KITTY!!?! Pocky... how could you??? I thought we had something special!!! :waah!:
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby RandomBurrito » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:19 pm

"My name smells like butter.".

*shrugs* I don't know.

RandomBurrito

Postby Sparx00 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:41 pm

(... What the? XD Thats gotta be the most weird/random caption I've had EVER.)

Whoa. Pocky... AWESOME!!! 8D
Sparx00

Postby RandomBurrito » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:58 pm

"Hm .. someone scratched my name on the wall. I'm a popular guy.".

(Eheh, Yeah I had no idea either. My heard hurts O.O )

RandomBurrito

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Hey WOW!!! ...It's Hello Kitty!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:42 am

I am NOT going to wear those chaps. NOPE!!!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby DignifiedSoul » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:52 am

*Thinks inside "evil" brain* Hehehehehe!!!First,I will take over all the Pocky Burrito has.Then,I will kidnap that Hello Kitty.Then I will take away whatever factory that's producing Pocky!.....Nah,I'll just take baby steps towards "evil".

(In the anime Amu really isn't evil.But I just love this avatar.LOL!)
DignifiedSoul

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:53 pm

I don't believe it... my face really DID freeze like this!!!
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Riggidig » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:35 pm

I don't believe it... my face really DID freeze like this!!!
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:38 pm

I don't believe it... my hands really DID freeze like this! :P
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Riggidig » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:45 am

I don't believe it...ANOTHER High School Musical movie?? :sweat:

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby RandomBurrito » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:11 pm

"I don't believe it.... I was called to do the next High School Musical movie".

(I couldn't find something better to say .. meh :P)

RandomBurrito

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:59 pm

I don't believe it... A BOX!!!
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:06 am

What? It's not my fault that I'm awesome and your not.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:16 pm

Just a sec, I'm trying to cut my shirt off.
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby RandomBurrito » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:09 pm

"What? Target doesn't have the school clothes sale anymore?".

RandomBurrito

Postby Noblewreck » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:58 pm

The Hello Kitty candy that so good it turns you into a cartoon zombie.:drool:
Noblewreck

Postby Riggidig » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:57 am

...and this is my Wii-chuck pose number 32...

Riggidig

Postby Sparx00 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 am

Itching feels good.
Sparx00

Postby Ante Bellum » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:27 am

Extreme hopscotch!!
Ante Bellum

Postby Sparx00 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:35 am

Cloud.... Cloud... C-.... Cloud! I-... But I-... Cloud! Rrrrr... Cloud! Clo-... OKAY OKAY, I'LL BRING THE STUPID DONUTS!!! *hangs up* UGH!!!
Sparx00

Postby Riggidig » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:09 pm

........words cannot express how I feel about Walt Disney buying Marvel Comics...

Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:03 pm

*takes photo's of self* That's right. Work it and YES!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:49 pm

This sword is not for show.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:25 pm

"Attorney of law".

RandomBurrito

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing