Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Riggidig » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:55 am

What do you mean this combat suit makes me look FAT??
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:07 am

"Who..Stole.. My.. COOKIE?!"
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby DignifiedSoul » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:31 am

I don't think anything in this world can please me anymore!Not without vanilla ice cream! TwT
[font="Century Gothic"][color="YellowGreen"]When you fall in love with Jesus,you fall out of love with the world - Ron Luce[/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"][font="Arial"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color][/font][color="DarkOrchid"] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font][/font] :jump:
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Pink"]"We love because God loved us first." 1 John 4:19 NIV[/color][/font]
http://dignifiedsoul.blogspot.com
[color="PaleGreen"]"Proud member of [color="PaleGreen"]MOES[/color]!"[/color]
DignifiedSoul

Postby Riggidig » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:55 pm

Heeeeere's Johnny!
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby DignifiedSoul » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:59 pm

*gasp* Am I turning emo?
[font="Century Gothic"][color="YellowGreen"]When you fall in love with Jesus,you fall out of love with the world - Ron Luce[/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"][font="Arial"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color][/font][color="DarkOrchid"] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font][/font] :jump:
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Pink"]"We love because God loved us first." 1 John 4:19 NIV[/color][/font]
DignifiedSoul

Postby Sparx00 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Give up. You know you can't ignore my cuteness.
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:48 pm

He has to try extra hard to look cool, since he's in a game that costars Winnie the Pooh
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Ante Bellum » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:48 pm

People who steal replies are forced to wear purple shirts.
Ante Bellum

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:11 pm

Barret: WAAZAAAAAAAAPP?!

*hangs up*
Vincent: So immature..
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Noblewreck » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:38 pm

You light up myyyy life.

you give meeee hope to carry on...

*music stopped*
*the sound of crickets chirping*
what--its a song by the carpenders, 1970 or so. I was alive then. (Love Metroid first game I ever finished --[with a printout of a walkthrough.] ).

Samas want you marry me? (Don't know if I can live with a woman who shoots defenceless little critters.)
Noblewreck

Postby RandomBurrito » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:11 pm

"I-it's s-so c-cold out h-here".
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby Ante Bellum » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:14 pm

*squee!*
Ante Bellum

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:39 pm

If my call is "very important," why have I been on HOLD for an hour?
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:08 am

Hey, I"m Not Blind!!! So Take These Glasses Off Would Ya!!!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby RandomBurrito » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:39 pm

"Mah sword is so shinee! It nearly blinds ya!".

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
RandomBurrito

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:00 pm

"Talk to the hand!"

Hand: Hello. I'm Burrito..
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby RandomBurrito » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:07 pm

"All the boys at football practice will fear my shoulder pads!".

RandomBurrito

Postby Sparx00 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:15 pm

I'm ur hand, stealing your nametagz!
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby RandomBurrito » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:23 pm

"My name floats above my shoulder, my name is my friend.".

RandomBurrito

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 pm

the new Hamburger Helper mascot isn't all that impressive
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby RandomBurrito » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:40 pm

"What? This hat is hip."

RandomBurrito

Postby DignifiedSoul » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:48 pm

Have I just done a crime by the look of my eyes?I don't understand why people are so mesmerized.
DignifiedSoul

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 pm

*fangirl squeal*
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:54 pm

"Oh brother... They're fangirl-ing again..."
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Noblewreck » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:26 pm

I can just barely see over my left shoulder. Is that a defenseless little critter over there climbing the wall?
Noblewreck

Postby RandomBurrito » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:21 pm

"Thumb Smudge!".

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:22 am

I'm related to Itachi. I have a fetish for pocky. POCKYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs some pocky and starts to eat it* OMNOMNOMNOM!!!!!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby DignifiedSoul » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:40 am

*Sniff* Can I have some Pocky too? *Gives watery puppy dog eyes*
DignifiedSoul

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:45 am

*grin* Little do they know the Pocky's all MINE...
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:32 pm

*grabs all of the pocky that blitz-chan took from me and I start to eat it* YOU SHALL HAVE NONE AND LIKE IT!!!!! *gives some to dig-chan* But you deserve some because your sweet!! ^^

Derek_Is_Me

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing