Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Riggidig » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:39 am

Beware the might of the BAT BOOGIE evil doers!
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:22 am

I'm not taking roids. I'm just this awesome!!! AWWWWYEAHHHH!!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby RandomBurrito » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:47 am

Ok, take my picture like this.
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:34 pm

"MY Ritz! STAY AWAY!"
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby RandomBurrito » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:40 pm

*70's music plays*

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
RandomBurrito

Postby Riggidig » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:06 pm

.....what? It was on special!

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:15 pm

I chose YOU, Terry Bogard!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Riggidig » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:09 am

Jinkies!

Riggidig

Postby RandomBurrito » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Nananananananananananananana BUFF MAN!

RandomBurrito

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Would some Ritz crackers cheer you up?
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Sparx00 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Uh... Mr. Wright? Can you please look at the camera when we're trying to take your picture?
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby RandomBurrito » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Ok, the blindfolds on right can I whack the pinanta now? I want my candy.

RandomBurrito

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:26 am

Here, since your going to break down in a minute. Why not have a ritz first.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 am

Man, I really need a new backscratcher...this is the third jacket this week!
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby RandomBurrito » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:24 pm

"Far out man! I mean really far out because I'm in outer space."

RandomBurrito

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:52 pm

[SIZE="1"]*In a sales-person voice*

"-One small bite of [/SIZE][SIZE="6"]Ritz[/SIZE][SIZE="1"] is enough to fill the stomach of a grown man."[/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby RandomBurrito » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:54 pm

"My eyes are like tiny chlorinated swimming pools".

RandomBurrito

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:58 pm

Ritz crackers again?
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby RandomBurrito » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:08 pm

"There was a strong gust of wind, stop looking at my hair and pay attention to the court."

RandomBurrito

Postby Riggidig » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:46 am

Waaaaah! I don't wanna go to bed! I wanna play with my racecars in my box!

Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:13 am

I'm bringing Muscles back. YEAH!!!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:10 am

"Watch yourself. This sword isn't just for show!"
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Riggidig » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:53 am

Yabba dabba dooooo!

(you didn't really think I'd be THAT unoriginal did you?)

Riggidig

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:56 am

"..And check out THIS collectible action figure of me! This one is my favorite.. Just look at those muscles!"
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Riggidig » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:13 am

All I need now is my Funky Bunch!

Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:42 am

Hmm.........should I keep using the steroids. I don't think I should because I see a bigger version of myself behind me. O_O

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Riggidig » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:49 am

Huh? Where'd my sword holder go? It was on my back just a second ago.

Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:52 am

Tooo.......much.......adrenaline....AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY POWER LEVEL IS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Ante Bellum » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:41 am

Hey guys, check out this new backscratcher!
Ante Bellum

Postby Riggidig » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:25 am

Uuuuuuh...... what?

Riggidig

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing