Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby mastersquirrel » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:25 pm

Sorry for falling asleep in class teacher... I was up all night coloring my eyes.
[SIZE="1"]"If there's one thing that I know, it's that I know more than one thing." - Master Squirrel[/SIZE]
mastersquirrel

Postby Lady Kenshin » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:06 pm

I know something you don't know... XD
Lady Kenshin

Postby mastersquirrel » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:25 pm

I really wish this floating text telling everyone my name would go away...
[SIZE="1"]"If there's one thing that I know, it's that I know more than one thing." - Master Squirrel[/SIZE]
mastersquirrel

Postby BubblegumNinja » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:34 pm

BAHAHAHA. I rule the world!
BubblegumNinja

Postby RandomBurrito » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:41 pm

I hate this job.
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby Riggidig » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:03 pm

CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE!

(5 trillion buritto points if you know which cartoon that's from)
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Strafe » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:18 pm

I'm just your average video game character on steroids.

(My Avatar is boring)
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Riggidig » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:20 pm

Look at all that cheeeese, Gromit!

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:56 pm

Wow, look at me... I'm lookin' GOOD!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Riggidig » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:06 am

Still don't have any pupils... *sigh*

Riggidig

Postby Lady Kenshin » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:22 am

You mess wit me, you mess wit the universe!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Riggidig » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:37 pm

...and today's forecast shows a clear sign of a GIANT ANIME GIRL'S HEAD WITH RED HAIR ENGULFING THE PLANET!!!

Riggidig

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:05 pm

Just a sec, let me move this little action figure of myself out of the way... Okay, NOW I can see you.
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby AngelicTotoro » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:09 pm

What'ya mean these glasses make me look fat?
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk though the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou hast anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23
AngelicTotoro

Postby AngelicTotoro » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:10 pm

What do ya' mean these glasses make you look fat? Have you noticed my hat?
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk though the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou hast anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23
AngelicTotoro

Postby Sparx00 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:24 pm

Excuse me but, what the heck are you doing?
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby AngelicTotoro » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Can't move... body stuck to wall... help, my neck is starting to cramp.
AngelicTotoro

Postby Lady Kenshin » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:59 pm

I have a feeling this will end in disaster...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby RandomBurrito » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:56 pm

Sigh .. I'm bored.

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
RandomBurrito

Postby Sparx00 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Can I... Have some more chocolate?
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Riggidig » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:46 am

Come get some...

Riggidig

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:38 pm

[SIZE="1"]Only real guys can wear a pony-tail! [/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:11 pm

I'm like, better than Barbie!

RandomBurrito

Postby Riggidig » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:01 am

It's like, sooo the drama!

Riggidig

Postby Riggidig » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 am

Blitzkrieg: I LOL'd at your action figure comment.

Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:14 am

I'm HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY!!! And your WIMPY WIMPY WIMPY!!!! ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:08 am

I'm makin' a sammich.. SAMURAI STYLE!! *sword slices tomato*
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Eat your heart out, Christian Bale!
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:03 am

I'm NOT a knockoff version of Orihime from Bleach!!! I SWEAR!!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:20 am

Just look at the awesomeness radiating from me! OH YEAH!

(LOL, nice, Blitz)
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing