Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Riggidig » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:15 pm

You! Do the Monster Mash, NOW.
Riggidig

Postby RandomBurrito » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:34 am

One day I'll fight Rocky!

(Thanks Derek, I'm thinking about putting it on my profile .. maybe it'll come out bigger).
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby BubblegumNinja » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:41 am

W-will y-you be my v-valentine...? >////>
BubblegumNinja

Postby Riggidig » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:54 am

Too....much......chocolate....*HURGH*
Riggidig

Postby BubblegumNinja » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:34 am

XD

Gimme yer chocolate!
BubblegumNinja

Postby Riggidig » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:41 am

Come try and take, sucka fool!
Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:39 am

I gunna beat the living daylights out of myself. Thats right. I'm gunna win. YEAH!!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby BubblegumNinja » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:59 am

BBQ tyme! :B
BubblegumNinja

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:27 pm

The dry cleaner is coming for me. HURRY RUNNNN!!!!!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:46 pm

What? There's something on my back?
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:40 pm

I'm going to get my taco back.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 pm

I'll get the monkey off my back with this!!!
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby termyt » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:55 am

The Phantom of the Sorano is here - inside your mind!
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Sparx00 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 am

You did something bad. Now I smack you with my whacking stick.
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:15 pm

It's Over Nine Thousand!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Lady Kenshin » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:08 pm

This. Is. Caa!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Kitty!
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Sparx00 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Phantom of the Opera: "My mask! WHERE IS MY MASK?!!"
Sparx00

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:32 pm

Waffles won't make me feel better.....
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:52 am

Om Nom Nom Nom!!! Ummmmm...tasty roxe. ^^

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Sparx00 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:36 am

Can't. Lift. Sword. Over. Head!
Sparx00

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:41 am

My hair is my new set of sunglasses.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Riggidig » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:31 am

Ruuuuuun! Goooooo! Get To Da Choppa!
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:17 pm

Get To The Hummer Hurry!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Riggidig » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:06 am

Get down! *ratatatatatatatatat*

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby BubblegumNinja » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:13 am

That face keeps haunting me, like gum under my shoooes. I keep running but he's always behind me!
BubblegumNinja

Postby Riggidig » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:37 am

Bubbles is banned for playing WoW.

Darnit! Wrong again...

Riggidig

Postby BubblegumNinja » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:39 am

XDD! *whacks again with rubber mallet**squik*
BubblegumNinja

Postby RandomBurrito » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Uck, gag me with a spoon.
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:08 pm

[SIZE="1"]Len Kagamine, sick of being pestered by fan-girls, decided to accept their chocolates in the hope they would then leave him alone.
...how wrong he was. [/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing