Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Riggidig » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:34 am

Excellent!! *air guitar riff*
Riggidig

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:47 pm

HELP! The giant, black and white me is gaining on me!!!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Lady Kenshin » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:09 pm

I has a hat... XD
Lady Kenshin

Postby Riggidig » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:33 pm

Gnaarrrr! I ate my old avatar!
Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:35 pm

I have inner strength and he doesn't like you very much!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:29 pm

*tug* *tug* Um... can I get some help? My sword seems to be stuck on my back.
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Lady Kenshin » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:48 pm

It is my considered opinion that my hat is eating my head.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Riggidig » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:01 pm

Ha ha haaa! This avatar will make it REALLY difficult for people to come up with stuff to caption it with...
Riggidig

Postby Lady Kenshin » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:18 pm

I'm the man. 'Nuff said.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Riggidig » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:20 am

I'm the woman. I think (that Full Metal Alchemist video confused me)
Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:07 am

A grater can grate cheese while my pecs can grate steel. What can YOU do?!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Riggidig » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Can't.......reach....this..........itch!
Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:12 pm

I'm not that bad of a person. Wait until you meet my brother. He's standing right behind me isn't he?!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Lady Kenshin » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:00 pm

Sword... so... heavy...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lady Kenshin

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:18 pm

What? Tail!!!! Where have you been?
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Sparx00 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:21 pm

IMMA ZOM-BEH!!! >=o
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:26 pm

O_O
Ohhhhh....shiny.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby BubblegumNinja » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:03 am

Zzzzzzzzz...
BubblegumNinja

Postby Riggidig » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:51 am

*hand gestures cause mouth is full of food*
Riggidig

Postby BubblegumNinja » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:30 am

Falcon Puuuuuuuunch! D8<
BubblegumNinja

Postby Riggidig » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:13 am

*mumble mumble mumble*
Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:35 am

This fist of mine shines brightly!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby BubblegumNinja » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:47 am

I have such a pretty sword, yes I do :'D
BubblegumNinja

Postby Lady Kenshin » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:23 pm

No More Marmalade!!!
Lady Kenshin

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:50 pm

OM NOM NOM NOM!!!!! *sighs* I'm full now. XP

Derek_Is_Me

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:36 pm

You dare challenge the master of the keyblade?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Is that a Yeti coming this way? That is a Yeti isn't it. ISN'T IT!!!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Bobtheduck » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:11 pm

I like swords
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:40 pm

....................feed me.
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:45 pm

I wanna play too.....
Phantom_Sorano

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing