Guess Who Will Post Next

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:20 pm

No

Mrs.Frail. (And thats MIster Gelka to you MRs. frail.) ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Gelka » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 pm

Hey! I'm not married....! So it's like Ms. 0.0

Fine.....mIsTeR Gelka
That Dude (post: 1385194) wrote:When God made Gelka, he decided to mix bubbles, rainbows, sharks, cupcakes, chocolate chips, puppies, kitties, and fun all into one bunch.

[color="Pink"]chatbot 01:50 - Wind asks, how does Gelka look Squished???
My answer: O.O[/color]
Gelka

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Thats right. Who's Mista Gelka. I AM!!!! ^^ XP LULZ!!!!!

MS>Frail.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Gelka » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:34 pm

lol

MiStEr Gelka
That Dude (post: 1385194) wrote:When God made Gelka, he decided to mix bubbles, rainbows, sharks, cupcakes, chocolate chips, puppies, kitties, and fun all into one bunch.

Gelka

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:35 pm

yes, so true.

Ms ms ms ms ms FRAIL>

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Gelka » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:36 pm

nope just Ms.Frail.

Ms er I mean Mr.Gelka ^^U

Gelka

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Stop calling ms. its mr.gelka to you.

mrs. frail.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Gelka » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:38 pm

NO NO NO NO! Ms. Frail......

Ms er oh no um erase that I mean Mr.Gelka

Gelka

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:41 pm

yep

Mrs.Frail

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Gelka » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:42 pm

.......o.o.......>.<......=.=....T.T RAWR!

Mrs. Gelka (see how YOU like it...>.>)

Gelka

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm a pretty girl with eyelashes and a pretty pink dress. ^^ LULZ!!!!

Mrs.Frail. :P

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Gelka » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:45 pm

nope....>.>

Mrs. Gelka

Gelka

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:46 pm

yep

Mr.Frail

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Peanut » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:52 pm

Nope, I am far from being frail.

Gelka.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:54 pm

yep

peanut

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:06 pm

Uh-ohs, noes :P

Ummm, Peanut :D
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Roz » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:09 pm

Nope. :)

Lucky again.
Roz

Postby Anystazya » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Wrong XD

Hm...now Lucky?
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby Smile:) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Nope. =3

Any?
[color="Lime"]I[/color] [color="Lime"]You People![/color]
Smile:)

Location: In wonderland having tea with the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare. It's our unbirthdays!

Postby Sparx00 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:17 pm

No!

Smile?
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Peanut » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Nope.

Smile.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby christianfriend » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:42 pm

Nah, sorry! =P

Anystazya? :D
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Anystazya » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:45 pm

Yup! :D

hm...I guess Peanut
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

Anystazya

Postby Smile:) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:11 pm

Nope. ^^

Any, again? =D
[color="Lime"]I[/color] [color="Lime"]You People![/color]
Smile:)

Location: In wonderland having tea with the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare. It's our unbirthdays!

Postby Anystazya » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Uh huh! ^^

um...Smile! XD

Anystazya

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Nope.

Chicken person.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:11 pm

I am no chicken.

Gelka.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby SnoringFrog » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:14 pm

Nope.

Smile.
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Postby Sparx00 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:18 pm

My name starts with an "S" but you got the rest of the letters wrong. XD

ummm....Phantom?
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby SnoringFrog » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Nope.

And that was just a typo earlier, I was aiming for Sparx lol.

Now it'll be Smile.
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing