Guess Who Will Post Next

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Anystazya » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Yep! ^^

Hm...Soran XD
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby Peanut » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Nope.

Phantom.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Anystazya » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:03 pm

NO!

Now Soran! XD
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

Anystazya

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:03 pm

You summoned, Mr. Peanut?

Peanut....come forth.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Peanut » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Behold, it is I, Peanut! Who has traveled the world!

Any.

Peanut

Postby Anystazya » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Yup! ^^

Hm...Soran!

Anystazya

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Nope!

Now Any. ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Roz » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:09 am

Nope.

NOT ME!!!
Roz

Postby SnoringFrog » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:24 am

Well, I'm not you, so I guess you're right.

Tsuki!
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Postby Roz » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:26 am

Nope.

Someone that likes M&M's.
Roz

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:04 am

Yes!!!

Next, Roz.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Gelka » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:11 pm

No Mooooooooooo

A Fellow Cow Person Mooooo
That Dude (post: 1385194) wrote:When God made Gelka, he decided to mix bubbles, rainbows, sharks, cupcakes, chocolate chips, puppies, kitties, and fun all into one bunch.

[color="Pink"]chatbot 01:50 - Wind asks, how does Gelka look Squished???
My answer: O.O[/color]
Gelka

Postby Mr. Hat'n'Clogs » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Wrong!

I'm betting on Gelka.
Mr. Hat'n'Clogs

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Wrong!!! It's kung fu turkey man!!! XP

I guess Gelka.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Gelka » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:51 pm

nope...I mean yup.

Lol um a ninja?
That Dude (post: 1385194) wrote:When God made Gelka, he decided to mix bubbles, rainbows, sharks, cupcakes, chocolate chips, puppies, kitties, and fun all into one bunch.

Gelka

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:31 pm

I guess you got it wrong...I think.

I guess, TURKEY MAN!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby -Frail-Dreams- » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Nope.

Gelka?
(\(\
(^_^)
(_(")(")
This rabbit is "Bread", he is called "Bread", because he is a bun-ny.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
I love Jesus more than anything else. W00t!
I agree with Lady Kenshin, it is okay to be a fanfiction author.
-Frail-Dreams-

Postby Gelka » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm

lol ello!

I say Frail Dreams. ^^

Gelka

Postby Anystazya » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Wrong! XD

Gelka again!

Anystazya

Postby Peanut » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Nope.

Gelka.

Peanut

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Wrong!!

I guess Peanut.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Anystazya » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Nope!

hm...Snoring Frog! (since his is the only username on this page with a green light beside it XD)

Anystazya

Postby Ante Bellum » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Nein, nur Ante.

Any?
Ante Bellum

Postby Anystazya » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:05 pm

Yep!

It will be Peanut

Anystazya

Postby Gelka » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:23 am

Do I really look like a peanut? o.o

Um.....Smile!

Gelka

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:58 am

NOPE!!!! XP

Umm...........Any! ^^

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Roz » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:58 am

Any-body, yes. Any-stazya, no.

Someone over the age of 15.
Roz

Postby Pejiilu » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:13 am

Awwz.... i'll be 15 in october though! 8D

Gelka
Pejiilu

Postby Gelka » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:15 am

no yes no yes...maybe >.>

Smile!

Gelka

Postby -Frail-Dreams- » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:17 am

Nien.

Gelka!
(\(\
(^_^)
(_(")(")
This rabbit is "Bread", he is called "Bread", because he is a bun-ny.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
I love Jesus more than anything else. W00t!
I agree with Lady Kenshin, it is okay to be a fanfiction author.
-Frail-Dreams-

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing