favorite Cowboy Bebop song

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

favorite Cowboy Bebop song

Postby rocklobster » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:13 pm

Cowboy Bebop was the anime that really turned me on to J-pop and anime music in general. I was wondering what your favorite Cowboy Bebop songs are. Mine are:
"Tank"
"The Real Folk Blues"
"Rain"
"Call Me Call Me"
"Cosmic Dare (Pretty With A Pistol)"
"Knock a Little Harder"
"Ask DNA"
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Fish and Chips » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Rocklobster is my favorite Cowboy Bebop song.
Fish and Chips

Postby rocklobster » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:57 pm

Quit it Andrew. You're as bad as Nate.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:59 pm

Words That We Couldn't Say.

Or perhaps in this case, words that we shouldn't say.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby KagayakiWashi » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:09 pm

Oh it has to be "BAD DOG NO BISCUIT". The horns in that piece are just so FREAKIN' AWESOME......it has to be up there with some of the other great compositions of the late 20th century......and THEN comes the SKA guitar and the horns just reach a NEW LEVEL of cool. I wanna explode EVERY TIME I HEAR THIS PIECE. This track was probably the high point of the anime.
"Rain" is pretty good too, I really like the organ work and the guitar solo near the end.
The music from OST 1 ranks amongst my favorite albums. I also like the mideastern sounding "Bindy" of OST 2.
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby ADXC » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Tank! Good song.

I loved Cowboy Bebop's soundtrack to pieces. It has a nice variety, but probably my favorite is and always will be Tank.
ADXC

Postby Sheol777 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:19 am

Fish and Chips (post: 1303423) wrote:Rocklobster is my favorite Cowboy Bebop song.

rocklobster (post: 1303426) wrote:Quit it Andrew. You're as bad as Nate.

lol

I dunno what this pertains to or why Fish is shotgunning the boards with it.....but it makes me chuckle.....sorry Rock
Image........... My Deep Space Nine Podcast ........... My Anime List...........
Sheol777

Postby GeneD » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:46 am

I like Ask DNA from the movie and I love the song playing in episode 5 when Spike is falling through the window. Don't know what it's called.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby That Dude » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:23 pm

Tank! is probably my fave.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:41 pm

GeneD (post: 1303510) wrote:I like Ask DNA from the movie and I love the song playing in episode 5 when Spike is falling through the window. Don't know what it's called.

That's Green Bird... I think... maybe Green Bird was played at a different time. I'm not complete sure. XD

I like Tank, Green Bird, Real Folk Blues, Go Go Cactus man, Rain, Call me Call me, Cosmic Dare, Word we couldn't say...
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:38 pm

Tank! and Real Folk Blues are kind of obvious answers, but they're still really fantastic songs. Green Bird is great, too, as well as ELM and Wo Qui Non Coin. Very pretty and soothing music. Less soothing but way more fun is Cats on Mars. That one just makes me smile every time.
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Return to Jam Session