Im going to see a Coldplay concert!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Im going to see a Coldplay concert!

Postby ADXC » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:29 pm

Yeah as the title says Im going to a Coldplay concert with my sister in August of this year. We've already bought the tickets, hopefully we will receive them. :rock: They better play Viva La Vida.
ADXC

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:08 pm

I like Joe Satriani's version better.

Dang, I wish I were going. Viva La Vida is my favorite album. I'd want to hear Violet Hill. Have fun! :)
Shao Feng-Li

Postby chibiphonebooth » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:33 pm

i saw coldplay a couple years ago. they were amazing! :D
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:53 am

Shao Feng-Li (post: 1290672) wrote:I like Joe Satriani's version better.

Eh. That was disproved by the band as something they were completely unaware of when they wrote Viva La Vida. It's not the same song.

Anyway, Coldplay's incredibly talented. Enjoy the show!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby The Liar XIII » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:58 am

I tell you this. Concert's are some of the best experiences of your life!
I went to see none other than Mr. Alice Cooper in October.. Completely blew me away, but then again.. It's Cooper. His concerts are like plays!

But, not being the biggest Coldplay fan, I can honestly say it sounds enjoyable.
Hope you enjoy your time!

I heard John Fogerty is coming to Newfoundland.. So if he does, I'll go see that guy also.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby ADXC » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Thanks you guys, I hope we will have fun. Now we just have to wait until August.

But really almost all of the tickets we're sold out and they just went on sale a week or two ago!
ADXC

Return to Jam Session