Who is singing in this video?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Who is singing in this video?

Postby Lilac#18 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:42 pm

I don't know if this is in the right section, but who is singing in the 2nd bgm in this video?

zangya vs kuririn & 18 goo
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Radical Dreamer » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Moved to the Jam Session.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:06 pm

I'm not sure, but if you figure out the name of the exact game. You can look up the OST to it :) That may help ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Lilac#18 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:40 am

Tsukuyomi (post: 1287630) wrote:I'm not sure, but if you figure out the name of the exact game. You can look up the OST to it :) That may help ^^

The name of this game is Dragon Ball Z:Sparking Neo which is the japanese version of the american version of Dragon Ball Z:Budokai Tenkaichi 2. I remember awhile back on another forum, people that said they owned the game say it only has the bgm of anime series, so I know this track isn't on the show. There were a lot of videos I've seen of this game on video websites such as youtube that uses tracks from music cds. I don't know were I can find the album of this song, but thank for your help anyway.:)
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Return to Jam Session