What are you listening to now?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:00 am

Danderson (post: 1270249) wrote:The Gravel Road - James Newton Howard - The Village: Original Soundtrack....

This is just beyond amazing...

:waah!: I want that OST so BAAAAAD!!!!!

Dune: Spice Opera (album from the old Dune game)
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:46 pm

I'm streaming Chinese Democracy from the "Guns n' Roses" MySpace page.

I think I'm going to put on some Velvet Revolver now.

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby The Liar XIII » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:41 pm

"Sorrow" by Pink Floyd.

Too bad they broke up :(
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby GhostontheNet » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:25 pm

Joy Electric - Draw For Me, M.C. Escher
GhostontheNet

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:59 pm

Pure Eyes by Yuna Ito <33
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:31 pm

Living A Lie - Laura Branigan
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby KagayakiWashi » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:55 pm

K.80: I. Adagio: String Quartet No.1 In G Major, K.73f - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:37 pm

Nine Inch Nails - "Discipline"
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:09 pm

"The One Thing" - INXS
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby Stephen » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:33 pm

SR-71-Tomorrow
Stephen

Postby Danderson » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:12 pm

Red - The Fight Inside (from their new album coming in Feb.)

On the BLAST.FM!!!
Danderson

Postby KagayakiWashi » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:43 pm

Some Frank Zappa guitar solo from the album Trance-Fusion. Don't know the name of it.
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
KagayakiWashi

Postby Stephen » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:04 pm

SR-71-Goodbye
Stephen

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:20 pm

Dreamin Away (english version) by Melody <33
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby The Liar XIII » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:09 pm

Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:58 pm

The most appropriate song for my current mindset:

You Can't Hurry Love - Phil Collins

Sakaki Onsei

Postby Smile:) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:00 pm

Savin' Me~ By Nickelback,
Smile:)

Location: In wonderland having tea with the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare. It's our unbirthdays!

Postby That Dude » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:28 pm

Code Name Raven - House Of Heroes.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:20 pm

Pure Eyes by Yuna Ito <333
Tsukuyomi

Postby KagayakiWashi » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:09 pm

Bogus Pomp - Frank Zappa
KagayakiWashi

Postby KagayakiWashi » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:31 pm

The Tuba mirum from Guiseppe Verdi's "Messa Da Requiem" performed by John Elliot Gardiner and the Moneverdi Choir. Man, this is some powerful stuff. POWERFUL STUFF.
KagayakiWashi

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Morainaki by Hitoto Yo <33
Tsukuyomi

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:26 pm

The bard in Fable 2 sing a ballad about my roommate.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:57 pm

Sakura Drops by Hikaru Utada <33
Tsukuyomi

Postby animeantics » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:53 pm

The last song I listened to was "Ruri no ame" by Alice nine.

I love that band.
animeantics

Postby That Dude » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:38 am

Time Will Change Your Heart - Blindside
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:47 am

I Do by Rain ft. Pannada <333
Tsukuyomi

Postby animeantics » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:08 pm

I just listened to Kekkonshiki no Uta by Miyavi.
animeantics

Postby Smile:) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:18 pm

In Like A Lion (Always Winter), by Relient K.
[color="Lime"]I[/color] [color="Lime"]You People![/color]
Smile:)

Location: In wonderland having tea with the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare. It's our unbirthdays!

Postby KagayakiWashi » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:36 pm

On Dangerous Ground (Suite) - Bernard Herrmann
KagayakiWashi

Previous Next

Return to Jam Session