What are you listening to now?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby beau99 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:51 pm

Matisyahu - Youth
beau99

Postby jon_jinn » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:18 pm

How to Save a Life - The Frey
[SIZE="4"]*FASTING FROM CAA (9/25/08 - ???)*[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."
- Westminister Confession of Faith (Chapter 5, Section 1)

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

"The very One from Whom we need to be saved, is the One Who has saved us."
- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."
- Dr. Joseph Ton, the exiled Romanian pastor (quoted by James Montgomery Boice)

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:20 pm

Mega Man 2 Annihalation of Monsteropolis OC remix.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby beau99 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:30 am

Devo - Freedom of Choice
beau99

Postby Danderson » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:29 am

Demon Hunter - Carry Me Down

On the BLAST.FM!!!
Danderson

Postby KagayakiWashi » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:42 am

Shut Up n' Play Yer Guitar - Frank Zappa
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby Sheenar » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:52 am

I am Understood -- Relient K
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby beau99 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:15 pm

Soul Coughing - Rolling
beau99

Postby That Dude » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:21 pm

Give Up The War - Starflyer 59.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby beau99 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:30 pm

Eric Stuart Band - Home
beau99

Postby Mimiru14 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:38 pm

Numb by Sia
[color="Magenta"]"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default."
— J.K. Rowling [/color]

[color="Plum"]"It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's what makes it cool"[/color]:thumb:
Mimiru14

Postby KagayakiWashi » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:42 pm

Once Upon a Time in the West - Ennio Morricone
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
KagayakiWashi

Postby beau99 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:29 pm

Live - Ghost
beau99

Postby guitargeekette » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:36 pm

Shine-Newsboys
Perfecting the art of being me...:jump:

http://guitargeekette.deviantart.com/
Check out my artwork if you like.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
guitargeekette

Postby Stephen » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:56 pm

DC Talk-In The Light
Stephen

Postby Danderson » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:36 pm

Since October - Disaster

On the BLAST.FM!!!
Danderson

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:05 pm

Chijou no Seiza by Youko Ueno <333
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Thrice -- Red Sky
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:01 pm

Whatever by Ayumi Hamasaki ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby KagayakiWashi » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:20 pm

"Beautiful" - The Echoing Green
KagayakiWashi

Postby beau99 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:34 pm

Sly and the Family Stone - Everyday People
beau99

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:30 pm

The Brilliant Green: Stand By
Tsukuyomi

Postby guitargeekette » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:44 pm

Hometown Glory by Adele
Perfecting the art of being me...:jump:

http://guitargeekette.deviantart.com/
Check out my artwork if you like.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
guitargeekette

Postby jon_jinn » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:54 pm

The Stand - Hillsong

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:25 pm

Eternal Snow by Changing My Life <33
Tsukuyomi

Postby jon_jinn » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:02 pm

Such Great Heights - The Postal Service

[SIZE="1"]
- John MacArthur

- Abraham Kuyper

- John Piper

-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

- Mark Driscoll

- Martin Luther

- John Bunyan

- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:32 pm

Losing Myself by Bonnie Pink
Tsukuyomi

Postby beau99 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:54 am

Matisyahu - Chop 'Em Down
beau99

Postby Danderson » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:47 am

Captives come home - Run Kid Run

On the BLAST.FM!!!
Danderson

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:45 pm

Walking In The Rain by Speed
Tsukuyomi

Previous Next

Return to Jam Session