The Incredible Hulk - Trailer

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:27 pm

Still haven't seen it, so only posting on related topics.

Nate wrote:Yes, I agree, the Stan Lee cameo was way worse in Spider-Man 3. XD Actually to date the only Stan Lee cameos I've liked were in the first Spider-Man movie (you really had to look for him), and Iron Man.

I'm among those who thought the Spiderman 3 one was worst. What was his Iron Man cameo, though?

bigsleepj wrote:Personally, I think the cameo in the second Fantastic Four movie was the worst.

This is a nod to the original comics, however, where roughly the same thing happened. Of course, you may know that and still dislike it. For me, I'm more forgiving because of this.
uc pseudonym

Postby Nate » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:07 pm

uc pseudonym wrote:What was his Iron Man cameo, though?

Tony Stark was visiting a charity type deal, and walks by someone wearing the traditional smoking jacket Hugh Hefner wears, slaps him on the back, and says "How ya doin', Hef?" The man then turns around to reveal that it is not Hugh, but in fact, Stan Lee.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:29 am

So what was the cameo in Spidey 3 XD can't remember it
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby Nate » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:54 am

Peter is standing in front of that scrolling billboard sign and it says something like, "Spider-Man to be given key to city" or something like that, and Stan Lee walks up beside him and says, "You know, I guess one person really can make a difference."

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:37 pm

Nate wrote:Tony Stark was visiting a charity type deal, and walks by someone wearing the traditional smoking jacket Hugh Hefner wears, slaps him on the back, and says "How ya doin', Hef?" The man then turns around to reveal that it is not Hugh, but in fact, Stan Lee.

Believe me, I'm kicking myself right now for not remembering this. Not as bad as SM3, but still self-aggrandizing in a strange way.

We'll see if I catch his next cameo when I see The Incredible Hulk, which should be relatively soon. Note how adroitly I have returned the thread to its topic.

EDIT: Seen it, but no need to bump the thread.
uc pseudonym

Previous

Return to General Entertainment