Mega Man Movie 2008

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Mega Man Movie 2008

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:32 am

Alright, guys. I'm still having a hard time seeing if this is for real, but honestly? Compared to this the Dragon Ball movie might very well be worth an Oscar.

http://www.megamanfilm.com/home.html

Edit: Heh. I'm told this was probably the fake one from April Fool's.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Saj » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:38 am

this is as fake as fake can get. no way.
" ...to walk on water."

" In exchange for our humility and willingness to accept the charity of God, we are given a kingdom. And a beggars's kingdom is better than a proud man's delusion. " -- Donald Miller on Grace

Never going to let you down.
Saj

Postby Tommy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:39 am

I highly doubt that's real.
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Postby Haruhiko » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:30 pm

Its totally fake.
[SIZE="4"][color="DarkOrange"]Haruhiko, CAA's resident lurker.[/color][/SIZE]

Haruhiko

Postby CAAOutkast » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:12 pm

Too bad this movie is bogus..A Megaman movie would be 50x more awesome than that second Street Fighter movie.
CAAOutkast

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:30 pm

The text toward the bottom of the page says it is a non-profit film, plus "Platinum Cinema" is a fan thing and not a real studio.

Aside, wow, that acting is terrible.
uc pseudonym

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:52 pm

uc pseudonym (post: 1236118) wrote:The text toward the bottom of the page says it is a non-profit film, plus "Platinum Cinema" is a fan thing and not a real studio.

Aside, wow, that acting is terrible.

Yeah, that's what gave me the suspicion it was bogus... :sweat:
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby jon_jinn » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:16 pm

ha ha. *whew* i seriously almost freaked out when i first saw this. good thing it isn't for real or my worst nightmares would have come true...
[SIZE="4"]*FASTING FROM CAA (9/25/08 - ???)*[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."
- Westminister Confession of Faith (Chapter 5, Section 1)

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

"The very One from Whom we need to be saved, is the One Who has saved us."
- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."
- Dr. Joseph Ton, the exiled Romanian pastor (quoted by James Montgomery Boice)

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:12 pm

This movie better not be done except by the Japanese. They are the only ones who can do this sort of thing right. And even then, they sometimes screw up.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kurama » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:52 pm

Aww Man! >_<
Kurama

Postby Prince Asbel » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:05 pm

Even if this is fake, there IS supposed to be a fan-made live action megaman classic fanfilm this december by a guy who makes his own films. So don't feel too bad.

EDIT: What am I saying... The fanfilm I was talking about is the one right there. I hadn't visited the site since it was revamped. I still doubt it's a fake though. There's an interview with the creator on RockmanPM. That was a big while ago, and I doubt someone would pull a trick this elaborate over such a long period of time.
Prince Asbel

Return to General Entertainment