Iron Man Sequel in 2010

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Iron Man Sequel in 2010

Postby Roy Mustang » Mon May 05, 2008 11:27 pm

Iron Man Sequel in 2010

[quote="ICv2"]In the wake of the stunning $100 million debut of its first film, Iron Man, Marvel Studios unveiled its plans for 2010 and 2011 today (largely because of the timing of the writers’ strike there will be no Marvel Studios’ films in 2009). After the premiere of The Incredible Hulk on June 13th of this year, the next Marvel Studios film will be a sequel to Iron Man, which will debut on April 30th, 2010 and will likely feature basically the same cast and director (Robert Downey Jr., Jon Favreau, etc.) who are responsible for the current film. The second Marvel Studios movie for 2010 will be Thor, which is slated to premiere on June 4th, 2010. Matthew Vaughn (Layer Cake, Stardust) is set to direct Thor (see “Marvel Taps Matthew Vaughnâ€
Roy Mustang

Postby Mega.EXE » Mon May 05, 2008 11:30 pm

Sounds cool for all of those movies, except for that Ant-Man movie. That looks like a drag.
Mega.EXE

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Tue May 06, 2008 12:05 am

Yay avengers! Boo antman!
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Stephen » Tue May 06, 2008 1:26 am

Anyone that boo's Edgar Wright or his work, needs to be beaten with a stick. Go watch Hot Fuzz you sad sad people.
Stephen

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Tue May 06, 2008 9:09 am

Not Booing him. Just Antman. Mainly Ultimates Antman, but just Antman.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Bobtheduck » Mon May 12, 2008 12:20 am

Heh... Ant man...

The Avengers should be interesting... I Hear that DC is being forced into getting a Justice League movie together... At least WB owns the rights to Batman and Superman both, so they can pull that off, provided they can get exclusive rights to all the DC properties as easily... Paramount doesn't own the movie rights to all the Marvel properties... They're spread across Paramount, Uni, Sony... This could get interesting...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Roy Mustang » Mon May 12, 2008 12:35 am

Bobtheduck wrote:I Hear that DC is being forced into getting a Justice League movie together... At least WB owns the rights to Batman and Superman both, so they can pull that off, provided they can get exclusive rights to all the DC properties as easily.

Search the words Justice League: Mortal and you will find rumored info. There is another rumor that shooting was push back to July, but I'm not sure, all I know is they target date for the JLA movie was 2009 and I don't see it happening.

Oh, and I the only one that really doesn't care for Thor being made into a movie? I think they should just put him in The Avengers movie and be done with it.

[color="Red"]
[font="Book Antiqua"]Col. Roy Mustang
[/font]
[/color]
Roy Mustang

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Mon May 12, 2008 7:30 am

Man, if they did Thor like they did in the ultimates I'd totally watch it. Beer drinking hippy with a hammer and superpowers!
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Roy Mustang » Thu May 22, 2008 8:45 am

Update:

Captain America, Thor Details Leaked

[quote="Sci Fi channel"]Captain America, Thor Details Leaked

Kevin Feige, president of Marvel Studios, confirmed that the upcoming The First Avenger: Captain America will be a World War II period piece, like the comic book on which it is based, and he shot down a rumor that Matthew McConaughey was in line to play the hero.

Feige, speaking to online journalists at Universal Studios on May 21, added that Captain America would help set up the eventual Avengers movie, which follows six weeks later. (Feige also confirmed what many fans have speculated: That the star-shaped object in Tony Stark's workshop in Iron Man is indeed part of Cap's famous shield.)

Feige also talked about the upcoming Thor movie, confirming that it will take place mostly in Asgard, the mythical Norse realm of the gods, and not in the contemporary real world. "The film is not all Asgard, but it will be a big chunk in Asgard, yeah," Feige said.

Feige promised an announcement about a director for Thor "later this summer." Mark Protosevich (The Cell) is drafting a script, which should be submitted in a couple of weeks, he added.

Feige also confirmed release dates for Marvel's future slate of superhero movies: Iron Man 2 on April 30, 2010]

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang[/color] [/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby Maledicte » Thu May 22, 2008 9:01 am

Etoh*the*Greato (post: 1225579) wrote:Man, if they did Thor like they did in the ultimates I'd totally watch it. Beer drinking hippy with a hammer and superpowers!

I agree!

And yes, if Antman is being directed by Edgar Wright, I will watch it. 8D
Maledicte

Postby Kurama » Thu May 22, 2008 7:16 pm

I KNEW THEY'D DO IT!!! xD

YAY!!!!!!!!1
Kurama

Return to General Entertainment