Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby mathgrant » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:19 pm

I'm insane. . . ly FAST! GWA HA HA!
MOES
Wii: 6324 9743 7460 3573 || WarioWare DIY: 3009 1173 0734
mathgrant

Postby animewarrior » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:23 pm

NOT AGAIN! glares at camera*
~ The fainter the heartbeat the stronger the soul~

*They're just an incomplete group of people wishing to be whole; and to that end, they're desperately searching for something.* - Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2)
animewarrior

Postby Danderson » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:24 pm

So, as I was saying, I knew a guy who worked at a permanent paint factory. He was so creative that his work quickly spread the surrounding wildlife....Nothin around here has been the same since...
Danderson

Postby animewarrior » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:29 pm

MUST...get...eyes... wide .. Enough to remove that piece of orange peel!!! I'm not smiling either... I'm grimacing in the PAIN!!! waahahhaha

*They're just an incomplete group of people wishing to be whole; and to that end, they're desperately searching for something.* - Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2)
animewarrior

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:15 pm

I have your spleen in my hand. It's squishy.
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby mathgrant » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:05 pm

I have your spleen painted blue in my hand. It's squishier.
MOES
Wii: 6324 9743 7460 3573 || WarioWare DIY: 3009 1173 0734
mathgrant

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:26 pm

I ate your spleen. That's how I keep my purplish hue. Ain't it cool?
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby animewarrior » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:43 pm

you ate my spleen? then thats why I've been feeling funny....

animewarrior

Postby CephasWhite » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:11 am

*evil glare* That's MY spleen simpleton!
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:46 am

Why am I still wearing this hat? It's nearly VALENTINE'S DAY!

Sakaki Onsei

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:47 pm

NO NO NO.. that's all wrong! The spleen goes here.. not there! Although, I can be wrong :o
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:06 pm

::In unison::

We will take the spleen and make sushi for the cherry blossom festival!
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby CephasWhite » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:44 pm

Whoooooa Duuuuude~! I knew I shouldn't have had that spleen man~! I'm in freakin' SPACE!! PEACE!!
†††††††††††††

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:33 am

Enough with all the SPLEEN REFERENCES! I HAVE A MORE IMPORTANT EMERGENCY! Can someone surgically remove this santa hat from my head?

Sakaki Onsei

Postby mitsuki lover » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:11 pm

I shall remove the Santa Hat from your head with my trusty sword...just to prove that blondes aren't as ditzy as brunettes think we are!
mitsuki lover

Postby CephasWhite » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:14 pm

(Gaah! Beat me to it Mitsuki!)

Sakaki: Hmmm let's see what we got here...toothpick...Q-tip...pencil...rocket launcher...torpedo...battleship...

Hold on Cephas! We'll get that hat off soon!...scythe...

Mitsuki: I luuuuuuuv Cephas' hat! So cute~! ^.^
†††††††††††††

CephasWhite

Postby Kanerou » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:18 pm

I believe in celebrating Christmas every day of the year.
"You've gotta speak about those things you don't currently see as though they already exist. Back in the beginning, God didn't look into space and say, 'Gee, it's dark.' He called light into existence."

Gotta Getta Gundam. ;)

Raiden no Kishi (post: 1218170) wrote:Also, I hope never to hear "Nate" and "prance" in the same sentence again . . .
Kanerou

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:52 pm

Dang, I didn't make "Wolfs Rain on Broadway" again...
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:52 pm

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Whoah....totally, dudes...like, wow.

Gag me with a spoon! PEACE![/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Neko-Neko-Girl » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:01 pm

I am not to happy!!!
[font="Arial Black"][color="Sienna"][SIZE="4"]All Pocky is AWSOME![/SIZE][/color][/font]:dance:

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

##If you like copying and pasting things, copy this into you're sig.##
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Neko-Neko-Girl

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Flaming hands!

Sakaki Onsei

Postby Taliesin » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:59 pm

My magic mirror tells me....that I'm blond. Is this thing on?
FKA starhammer

Communism is only the perfect government if you have the perfect leader. And I'm only available Tuesdays.

I'm too cool to scroll.
Taliesin

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:17 pm

Ouch! Who hit me?
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby SailorDove » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:42 pm

Heavy helmet, but at least it's Cool!
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:32 am

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Ahh! No! It's the Avatar Border of Doom! It's coming to get me![/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby termyt » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:33 am

ANother one trapped in my Border of Doom. Soon my control over the Avatar World will be complete.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Taliesin » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:32 am

Nobody mind me, I'm just a doodle.
FKA starhammer

Communism is only the perfect government if you have the perfect leader. And I'm only available Tuesdays.

I'm too cool to scroll.
Taliesin

Postby SailorDove » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:45 am

I'm not tired...
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:12 am

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Oh, now I've got a black eye! Thanks Avatar Border of Doom...T__T[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:34 am

I just ate a lemon. Raw. And I liked it.

Sakaki Onsei

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing