Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby ADXC » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:09 pm

"If I just sit here in the dark, maybe no one will notice me!'
ADXC

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:52 pm

We're Twins!
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby SailorDove » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:54 pm

Grrr. Where's the stupid Mute Button!!!!
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:31 am

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Hey, camera-man? Turn off the smoke machine![/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby SailorDove » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:05 am

charm can be deceptive

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:05 am

[font="Palatino Linotype"]...But dry ice can be asthmatic. *coughs and grins*[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby mathgrant » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:11 am

You can't see it, but my other eye is. . . OPEEEEEEEEEN. >:3
MOES
Wii: 6324 9743 7460 3573 || WarioWare DIY: 3009 1173 0734
mathgrant

Postby mitsuki lover » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:55 pm

There are no weasels in this avatar..now go away!
mitsuki lover

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:36 pm

[font="Palatino Linotype"]I'm still praying that I won't see pink stars anymore...AHHHHHHH![/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby animewarrior » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:57 pm

Smile and act cute...thats my motto! *ps- guys the girls LOVE IT! hahaha im so cool*
~ The fainter the heartbeat the stronger the soul~

*They're just an incomplete group of people wishing to be whole; and to that end, they're desperately searching for something.* - Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2)
animewarrior

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:00 pm

My name is Osaka...
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby ADXC » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:53 pm

"Oh crud, I knew I forgot my conditioner!"
ADXC

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:52 pm

We guarentee (sp) you'll win that laws suite against that hot dog company if and ONLY if you hire us as your legal team \o.o/
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:15 pm

I don't know what heppened! We just started getting dressed, and the next thing we knew we'd wrapped ourselves up in the curtains!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby CephasWhite » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:02 am

Now for the ultimate question:

Am I a guy or a girl?
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:27 am

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Now, if SHE would stop pushing me, I could take my picture![/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby mathgrant » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:53 am

You can't see it, but my other eye is. . . ROBOTIC AND EVIL.
MOES
Wii: 6324 9743 7460 3573 || WarioWare DIY: 3009 1173 0734
mathgrant

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:09 am

It ain't easy being...a grape.

Sakaki Onsei

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Darn it! I forgot my boxed lunch!!!
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby SailorDove » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:50 pm

I don't understand, where's Kim Ono?

SailorDove

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:27 pm

Bright light! Bright light!

Sakaki Onsei

Postby SailorDove » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:50 pm

Get Ready, Get Set and.... whoops. Hang on.

SailorDove

Postby RidleyofZebes » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:09 pm

It may be a bit top-heavy, but I get GREAT signal reception with these! :D
~Ridley [color="Green"] ;)
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~~[color="Yellow"]AKA: DarkwaterhHealer~~~[/color]
Even when lurking, I am with you in spirit...

Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES.
RidleyofZebes

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:09 pm

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Now, I shall proceed to take over the world with...PASTRIES!! Mwahahah...[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby SailorDove » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:20 pm

No clue. Just smile and nod.

SailorDove

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:22 am

I got the job at the airport! I get to stand at the end of the runway and watch planes try to find me! YAY! ^_^

Sakaki Onsei

Postby CephasWhite » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:35 am

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock.......

*20 minutes later*

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock.......
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby termyt » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:44 am

Who's there? Dang! Stupid hat dingle brushing my neck again. Why do hats even have these?
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:07 pm

Psssssssst, hey you.. over here... You wanna buy this nice hat off of me? I'll give it to you cheap.. $20. It was worn by Santa Clause ^_^
Tsukuyomi

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:11 pm

One of us is a clone...guess which one!
mitsuki lover

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing