Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby CephasWhite » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:00 am

I hate it how my eyes take up my entire mirror.
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:52 am

I dare you to take off this hat. I know Kung Fu.
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby Gy273 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:07 am

This sure is a nice watch, it has nice large numbers too!
Gy273

Postby Neko-Neko-Girl » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:20 pm

Sigh, Why did I agree to stay up all night to catch Santa?
[font="Arial Black"][color="Sienna"][SIZE="4"]All Pocky is AWSOME![/SIZE][/color][/font]:dance:

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

##If you like copying and pasting things, copy this into you're sig.##
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Neko-Neko-Girl

Postby Gy273 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:29 pm

Just because I'm pulling a sleigh behind me and wearing a reindeer costume doesn't make me one of Santa's reindeer.
Gy273

Postby Danderson » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:51 pm

*sighs deeply* Note to self: never watch something that takes four hours to complete....
Danderson

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:34 pm

It's ELECTRIC!
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:01 am

Grrr...stupid iPhone...no signal AGAIN!
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Neko-Neko-Girl » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:00 am

This Santa is hip yo!
[font="Arial Black"][color="Sienna"][SIZE="4"]All Pocky is AWSOME![/SIZE][/color][/font]:dance:

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Neko-Neko-Girl

Postby SailorDove » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:06 am

What are you doing with that camera?
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:07 am

And when I take off my glasses...VAVOOM!

Sakaki Onsei

Postby SailorDove » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:48 am

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2...

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby Neko-Neko-Girl » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:16 pm

My eyes clash horribly with my hair...

The CAA Moderators.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Neko-Neko-Girl

Postby Esoteric » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:38 pm

Hey you! Yeah that's right, you in the santa suit--get over here and pull this sled for a change!
Esoteric

Postby CephasWhite » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:20 am

Hey, leave me and my world's smallest cigarette alone...
†††††††††††††

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby termyt » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:32 am

I'll wear the hat, but I will NOT be jolly.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Kenshin17 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:53 am

Stop! Candy time!
A nightingale in a golden cage
That's me locked inside reality's maze
Come someone make my heavy heart light
Come undone, bring me back to life
It all starts with a lullaby
Kenshin17

Postby SailorDove » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:08 pm

The pen may be mightier than the sword, but the sword is bigger and sharper.

SailorDove

Postby Gy273 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:25 pm

If I could get my hair just a little closer to my mouth I could eat it.
Gy273

Postby SailorDove » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:47 pm

"as sugar plums danced in his head"

SailorDove

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:53 pm

Is there mistletoe above my head? Cause I think that guy just gave me a drive by kiss...

Sakaki Onsei

Postby CephasWhite » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:44 am

Beam me up Scotty!
†††††††††††††

CephasWhite

Postby termyt » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:07 am

He gave you what? What do you even do with a maid-a-milking, let alone 8 of them?
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:57 am

...and that's how Santa gets up the chimney, with a candy cane hook!

Sakaki Onsei

Postby SailorDove » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:04 am

Out of Service Area?

SailorDove

Postby silver_wolf454 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:22 am

Now...where did I park......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:26 am

I've been looking for my car since Thanksgiving and I still haven't found it yet!
mitsuki lover

Postby Gy273 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:43 pm

Oh, what fun!
Gy273

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:37 pm

Oh, Konata...

Sakaki Onsei

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:35 pm

I will trade this piece of junk for a shiny half dollar.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing