Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:16 pm

"If only Richard Gere could play me..."
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby termyt » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:50 am

Whelp, it's time for me to mosey...
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Gy273 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:30 am

"Look the candy cane makes the letter "J" :)
Gy273

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:17 am

Does Santa begin with a 'S' or a soft 'C'?
mitsuki lover

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:52 am

"This is fun! I love watching nuclear bombs go boom!"
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby Neko-Neko-Girl » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:43 pm

Stupid zit! I thought i got rid of you last time!
[font="Arial Black"][color="Sienna"][SIZE="4"]All Pocky is AWSOME![/SIZE][/color][/font]:dance:

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

##If you like copying and pasting things, copy this into you're sig.##
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Neko-Neko-Girl

Postby Sheenar » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:59 pm

Wow, who are you and what happened to your face?!?
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Neko-Neko-Girl » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:44 am

How many times do i have to tell you! I'm not a reindeer!
[font="Arial Black"][color="Sienna"][SIZE="4"]All Pocky is AWSOME![/SIZE][/color][/font]:dance:

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Neko-Neko-Girl

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:33 pm

"pop a collar for great justice".

Sakaki Onsei

Postby Sheenar » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:40 pm

Let's have a staring contest! Start...now!
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:15 pm

"Wait until she sees the christmas gift *I* left under the tree..."

Sakaki Onsei

Postby Noblewreck » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:13 pm

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="Lime"]My watch stopped!
Oh, wait, there goes the second hand;
I hate the way it pauses every second.[/color][/font]
Noblewreck

Postby Neko-Neko-Girl » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:15 pm

SEE! Look! theres something swirly on my thumb!

The CAA Moderators.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Neko-Neko-Girl

Postby Ratrace » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:34 am

The puppies stole this look from us.
A closed mouth gathers no feet.
Ratrace

Postby mitsuki lover » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:05 pm

And I stole the puppy's eye before I ate him!
mitsuki lover

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:34 pm

Yay! I love napalm! ^_^

Sakaki Onsei

Postby Gy273 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:39 pm

This is the best movie ever!
Gy273

Postby silver_wolf454 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:13 pm

I hate waitihg for Santa....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby Gy273 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:44 pm

I hope I don't melt, the freezer door is open after all.
Gy273

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:03 pm

Wow, this hat is heavier than I thought. I have to prop my head up with my arm just to look ahead!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:14 pm

Daria has NOTHING on me.

Sakaki Onsei

Postby Neko-Neko-Girl » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:25 pm

That rock in my hand just said something!

The CAA Moderators.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Neko-Neko-Girl

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:35 pm

What do you MEAN the hat doesn't go with the rest of my outfit?
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby CephasWhite » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:01 pm

This is Weird Al Yankovic wearing a Kimono!
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby Neko-Neko-Girl » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:25 am

Why did you just stick a Santa hat on me?

The CAA Moderators.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Neko-Neko-Girl

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:22 am

I've been a good kitty this year Nyaa!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:24 am

Frosty the Snowmaaan...

Sakaki Onsei

Postby CephasWhite » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:47 am

*gasp* Oh my gawwwwd~! I just look soooo adorable~!
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:15 am

I've heard of Skinny Santa, but BISHI Santa?!?!
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:32 am

Ho ho ho, and I ain't talking in hip-hop language.

Sakaki Onsei

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing